• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tom Nook for SSBB: Far from Deconfirmed.

Maverick69

Smash Ace
good god lol everything just went to randomness last night.

Nook for brawl. Redd... iono... you'd have to get the password to play as him. And he could throw crappy paintings at you

Maverick69

Smash Ace
wow, your argument is so convincing. werll i guess hats it, I mean if I'm gonna be forced to look at nook I guess I'm going to completely flip my opinion. Cuz you know... I never really looked at him before...

I guess you're right, a racoon that can talk and sell things is stupid. definitely doesnt look as convincing as a pink ball that eats things... a pink ball that sings... a small mouse that shoots lightning....

Nook for brawl!

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
Or a fox with a metal mohawk helmet and some questionable looking outfits? Not to mention the total scarf thing, he looks like Freddy from Scooby-Doo......

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
Out of all the possible nintendo characters why the hell would you want Nook.
I actually don't want Nook as a playable, I'm just showing support because some of my buddies on here are all gungho for him. I was just arguing your point because you gave no logical reasoning as to why he wouldn't be good, same as you did with Ridley.

kaid

Smash Master
He reps one of Nintendo's rising-star franchises, animal crossing. He is by far the most reconizable character of that franchise, and will be in the Animal Crossing Movie.

Maverick69

Smash Ace
well that's your problem isn't it. Google does exist you know.

lol zombie why do I get the feeling that when u say "friends who are gungho" you're screaming Plan 9 in your head.

and hoodie, for god's sake give some reasons why you think he WOULDNT be good. so far you have no backup whatsoever. you dont even really have an opinion. you just keep asking why.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
well that's your problem isn't it. Google does exist you know.

lol zombie why do I get the feeling that when u say "friends who are gungho" you're screaming Plan 9 in your head.

and hoodie, for god's sake give some reasons why you think he WOULDNT be good. so far you have no backup whatsoever. you dont even really have an opinion. you just keep asking why.
No. it's you, plan 9, and xian, and a few others but I figure I may not want him in but I'll be ****ed if someone is gonna shoot him down with no reasons, Zombie don't play that game.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Out of all the possible nintendo characters why the hell would you want Nook.
Because he is one of the best Nintendo characters from one of the best Nintendo series. He was even in Melee as a troph yBEFORE AC was released in America. It WILL be repped in some way, and by god, a playabe Nook fighter would be awesome.

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
Eh, not trying to seem like an *** or anything guys. Animal Crossing didn't really appeal to me, thats all. I don't know much about little nook but from I see he doesn't look like much of a fighter. I guess I should read more into him before I judge.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
Eh, not trying to seem like an *** or anything guys. Animal Crossing didn't really appeal to me, thats all. I don't know much about little nook but from I see he doesn't look like much of a fighter. I guess I should read more into him before I judge.
This post gives you +5 to flaming. He apologized, he does great design work (look at his character selection screen ohhhhhh shiny) seems cool enough let's move on.

bbb

Smash Champion
I know, I've met SO many people that just can't play games like AC and Harvest Moon, but I love them. I give you cloak of +3 dexterity.:laugh:

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
When you see Nook's awesomeness in Brawl, you'll be rushing to GameStop to buy animal crossing Wii ;)

Nook FTW!

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Lol, I'm semi interested in giving Animal crossing Wii a shot cause of the onlineness :D
If you have a DS, you can buy "Animal crossing: Wild world", where you can make your own town and your friends can come into it. When I go, I always distract my friends and chop down their trees. THAT'S WHAT THEY GET FOR DIGGING IN MY GARDEN!:mad:

anyway, it's a fun gme in general, you should consier it. If it's not your thing, that's alright, there are still other great games out there.

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
Are you kidding? Every1 who's supporting Tom Nook now will just come back after SSBB is released and complain about how he's a horrible fighter and should be removed. That is of course if he's added, which I highly doubt.

Top Bottom