• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToKneeOrNotToKnee's shenannergans - two (new) combo's

napZzz

Smash Hero
I prefer the term

"bananigans"

oh and cool stuff, the 2nd one is something I was fooling around with before, thinking of ending it in diff ways for more follow ups but I wasn't too sure about it

TreK

Is "that guy"
Yup, this second combo has like no setups
First one looks fun, I must test it lol

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
Also, the second combo can probably do more damage with a forward-down GT>pivot grab. Pummel x3 then Fthrow. Pretty sure its a combo but IDK for sure. They might land on the nanner anyways so you can get another dash attack or something in there.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Also, the second combo can probably do more damage with a forward-down GT>pivot grab. Pummel x3 then Fthrow. Pretty sure its a combo but IDK for sure. They might land on the nanner anyways so you can get another dash attack or something in there.
yeee thats what I was actually trying to do before. Like I always thought glide toss down set up for the banana choke thing which leads to another grab or smash? I dunno

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
yeee thats what I was actually trying to do before. Like I always thought glide toss down set up for the banana choke thing which leads to another grab or smash? I dunno
They usually don't go far enough for a naner choke iirc. I've tried millions of times.

Player-1

Smash Legend
To add, I did some research a few weeks back with ADHD's thing, I didn't try it on every CPU because it was at a tournament and I didn't have time and my wii is broken so I can't test it at home, but I'm assuming this works on most of the cast. I only tested this on Snake.

If you throw a banana at someone [Snake] and you make him land after the trip so that he is on the edge of the stage, you can run up and footstool them and it will push them offstage into the falling animation with you directly above him which can lead into a barrel spike which is a TRUE combo. The opponent can still DI and wall tech though on stages like YI.

So the characters that this does work on, it basically allows you increase the range of the spacing from the ledge since your opponent can go off the stage.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Woah....Bwett is actually posting on our boards now.
Fun.
(:

Top Bottom