• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Token Power Mafia 1.2 | Game Over - Town Win

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Btw is this serious? I’m in the middle of a brain think rn :confused:
:dizzy:

prettt sure that’s meant to be a confused face but I’m on mobile so I can’t read smiley names. As you can see though regardless of names you posted a frown and this is not a frown

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
UP I'm a doctor.

Unvote

Ex is playing to his scum meta, but I'll wait until he does something overtly scummy before I vote there again.

ExLight

Smash Lord
if Xivii ends up fakeclaiming anyone's result please don't counterclaim

it doesn't necessarily means he's scum
apparently he keeps trying to pull these nonsensical gambits even as town and his recklessness will only cause PRs to out themselves to scum

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
UP's reaction is NAI imo. As odd as it may sound, I wouldn't blame a town UP for wanting to know roles now in a game where said roles can be stolen. I also doubt a scum UP would blatantly ask for someone's role, too smart and cautious to do that.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Raxxel and Logic may have your opinions on ExLight.
I definitely need you to explain how EX is playing to their scum meta.

ExLight

Smash Lord
A game was linked during Sorcerer.
I'm very unstable in every aspect and so is my playstyle
whatever you need to know about my meta was said in my introduction post in Sorcerer, not on my previous game

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
UP's reaction is NAI imo. As odd as it may sound, I wouldn't blame a town UP for wanting to know roles now in a game where said roles can be stolen. I also doubt a scum UP would blatantly ask for someone's role, too smart and cautious to do that.
He blatantly associated with his wolf mates as traitor/Sorcerer.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I may have to reconsider Logic if Jack isn't scum.

ExLight - Logic
ExLight - Z25
Exlight - Jack
ExLight - UP
ExLight - Raxx

This is currently what I think to be most likely to least likely of the teams. Independently, however, my reads are the same from the list before.

ExLight

Smash Lord
I may have to reconsider Logic if Jack isn't scum.

ExLight - Logic
ExLight - Z25
Exlight - Jack
ExLight - UP
ExLight - Raxx

This is currently what I think to be most likely to least likely of the teams. Independently, however, my reads are the same from the list before.
lol, honestly this early tunneling is one of the most stupid things I've ever seen

ExLight

Smash Lord
at this point I can't tell if you're memeing just to annoy me or if you're really as insane as you sound

ExLight

Smash Lord
Vote: Xivii

I'd rather not have to deal with everything resolving around your stupid shenanigans like last game
If you're not going to scumhunt seriously and is going to be ****ing around trying to bait Town Power Roles then I'd prefer you lynched D1 rather than in -Lo

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm not pulling any gambits. The tracker and Doc claims were jokes/wifom attempts to get scum to target me.

I'm serious that you're scum.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
This is the first time I've ever seen OMGUS as a legitimate scum tell. It's clear I struck a chord with that solve.

ExLight

Smash Lord
I'm not pulling any gambits. The tracker and Doc claims were jokes/wifom attempts to get scum to target me.
yea, because who cares if someone half reads the thread and counterclaims resulting with one of you dead and the other one nightkilled right

I'm serious that you're scum.
yea, I'm the scummiest one despite asking questions that only give info for town and being one of the most active players so far
and your argument for those is me picking a cute avatar before role pms were sent and meta based on one single game you probably barely read

give me a break and go poke somewhere in the right direction if you want to be useful

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
#103 I think at this point all three of Z25, Raxxel, and UP should be able to tell that you're playing differently than you did as town. Serious. Aggressive. Polished as opposed to lighthearted and free-flowing.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Nah I picked up on the difference between your scum and town play in the last game. This is your scum play.

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
yea, because who cares if someone half reads the thread and counterclaims resulting with one of you dead and the other one nightkilled right
If they do that's on them. If they took me seriously, I'd just retract like I did above. It's clear that you're trying to cater to the discomfort the MCers have with role fishing.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
lol, it is
it's NAI tho

idk if you remember but my first avatar was also a cutesy one
I started using the one with a more serious tone when yall started trying to lynch me last game
You also took me seriously enough here that you felt you had to explain yourself. This reveals your guilty mind state.

ExLight

Smash Lord
Nah I picked up on the difference between your scum and town play in the last game. This is your scum play.
Well, if people that played like a dozen games with me like funnier can't tell the difference between scum and town me I really doubt you'll be the one with the big brain that will

This is also an overreaction. You are trying to show your towniness by being annoyed with an anti-town behavior. Lighthearted Ex would not actually care about this though.
I'm not lighthearted town Ex, I'm seriously annoyed town Ex

why wouldn't I get annoyed at someone who is faking claiming power roles for the ****ing lolz without realizing that this might hurt town
you already did enough bull**** last game with your fake cop results, you really gotta stop being so reckless

You also took me seriously enough here that you felt you had to explain yourself. This reveals your guilty mind state.
is this a serious post or

If they do that's on them. If they took me seriously, I'd just retract like I did above. It's clear that you're trying to cater to the discomfort the MCers have with role fishing.
You mean the discomfort literally everyone has with role fishing

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It was obvious that my claims weren't serious. I was poking at the expressed concern with role fishing by logic.

Your reaction simply isn't genuine. You're reacting in a way that you think town should react but not how they actually do.

ExLight

Smash Lord
Your reaction simply isn't genuine. You're reacting in a way that you think town should react but not how they actually do.
lol, different people, different playstyles
sorry to burst your bubble, but not every town player will react the way you want them to

ExLight

Smash Lord
Agreed. To be specific, it's not the way you would react.
you played two cycle phases with me and thinks you got me 100% figured out lol
in that game you weren't even town reading me for most of it smh

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Poyzin
Xivii
Raxxel

Logic
Z25
ExLight

Jackrito
Poyzin
Raxxel
Xivii

Logic
Z25
ExLight

Jackrito

So I figured I'd string together a quick little iso of Jackrito, graded on whether the posts are useful or not, and what I take away from them. :)

Its one token each unless we have a motivator. They can give someone a extra use of their ablity
Odd opening. Goes into the game answering a question on the game setup, no RVS, no town pings. Useless (to me).

If this is anything like the last token game, which I assume it is, I would not even bother eating it at all.
Useless (to me).

Damn a readlist and towncore talk on page two that is new.
Useless (to me), in the sense that they show surprise due to the presence of a readslist and towncore talk, but do not infer anything from this.

I played this game recently but this version is more complex since scum look to get a different version of town roles. In the other one they was just 7 set roles.

I have only played with Logic I believe.
Useless (to me).

I have to agree tbh, role fishing in any setup is a bad look, but a even worse one in this setup. Also I find readlists this early weird unless this is just a site meta thing, but wondering why I'm bottom of both. Also should maybe of pointed this out eariler, but I hate RVS and the early game
Useful to me. Jackrito expresses a discontent with my perceived role fishing, and talks about their discontent with early game business. Let's dive in. ;)

Describing something as "weird" can be interpreted as an easy way out of a situation, as it makes it look like Jackrito is trying to appear productive... :urg:

...but in actuality are just using this a filler to look like they are helping while not actually helping. "Weird" content doesn't solve the game. :grrr:

I suppose somebody can dislike RVS and early game, but it looks unnatural and is typically scummy to do so, so simply admitting it doesn't help me. :(

Saying that you hate early game as an out to not have to "try" early game is also a big no-no for me. :sadeyes:

I don't know if scum would role fish that openly, but I have no idea why a town does it either. Also since it got mentioned don't expect me to look towny, I prefer playing scum, so my posting style comes off as more scummy a lot of the time. Every time I play in a new community they say this lol. Logic can confirm this to a degree. Self meta by itself is worthless after all.
That's a lot of words to say "I don't know". It would help if you make real inferences about people's alignments rather than sitting on the fence :mad:

Saying that you prefer playing scummy so that you might appear scum is a scumtell in my book. That's not something you typically mention unless... :nervous:

...you want to float under everybody's radars and use the fact that "Oh I just naturally appear scummy" as an excuse to your scumminess? :eek:

I respect your dedication to your random pick.
Useless (to me).

So all in all we have a pretty lackluster opening from Jackrito from my persepective, but also agree with Xivii's analysis of ExLight to a degree. :smash:

Top Bottom