• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Token Power Mafia 1.2 | Game Over - Town Win

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Town
Xivii
Z25
LogicoftheVI
Raxxel

UtopianPoyzin

Jackrito
ExLight

Scum

Vote: ExLight

I don't know how I'm supposed to read UP when his tone changes every time ha.
I miss Ex's old ava. This chibi version is made to look all innocent and manipulate us.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Also LogicoftheVI LogicoftheVI i see your new tK here as well! Welcome!

so Jackrito Jackrito

I’ll ask both of you this since your new and I want to interact and learn more about you.

Ever played this setup before? And Jackrito ever played with anyone here?
I played this game recently but this version is more complex since scum look to get a different version of town roles. In the other one they was just 7 set roles.

I have only played with Logic I believe.

ExLight

Smash Lord
I miss Ex's old ava. This chibi version is made to look all innocent and manipulate us.
lol, it is
it's NAI tho

idk if you remember but my first avatar was also a cutesy one
I started using the one with a more serious tone when yall started trying to lynch me last game

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
lol, it is
it's NAI tho

idk if you remember but my first avatar was also a cutesy one
I started using the one with a more serious tone when yall started trying to lynch me last game
In the blink of an eye ExLight already has 500 posts Embarrass

I'm sorry :(

But your new avatar is better though :love:

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Votecount 1.1

A token minority bet a majority of their tokens on a token prize, only to wake up and find that their tokens had been taken.
ExLight (1) - Xivii
LogicoftheVI (1) - UtopianPoyzin
Raxxel (1) - LogicoftheVI
UtopianPoyzin (1) - ExLight
Z25 (1) - Raxxel

Not voting: Jackrito, Z25

To answer some questions:

• Tokens do not repeat.
  • The scum team may EACH use a token action. EITHER member of the scumteam may use the Nightkill in ADDITION to that token action. IF a scum team member is targeted by the motivator, the most actions they may use in one Night is 2 token actions, potentially repeating the same one, AND the Nightkill.
  • The motivator gives someone an extra action for the duration of the Night phase, for which that player can use any token ability to which they have access.
  • I have played at least one mafia game with every player in this game. I have run this setup and other setups in the series (currently 4 setups) multiple times, with one exception (Token Power 3), which was created by another person.
  • I use NAR. The priority list for active actions is as follows:

Commuterizer
    Motivator
    Roleblocker
    Redirector
    Doctor
    Messenger
    Bread Baker
    Item Thief
    Tracker/Watcher
  • Some roles in this game counteract each other. The priority is as follows:

• Commuterizer->Strongman->Roleblocker/Redirector/Doctor/BP
    • Ninja->Tracker/Watcher
    • Bread Baker->Item Thief

Keep in mind also that if the Item Thief steals a role with two sides to the coin, they will have the mafia side whether or not their target was town.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Votecount 1.1

ExLight (1) - Xivii
LogicoftheVI (1) - UtopianPoyzin
Raxxel (1) - LogicoftheVI
UtopianPoyzin (1) - ExLight
Z25 (1) - Raxxel

Not voting: Jackrito, Z25

To answer some questions:

• Tokens do not repeat.
  • The scum team may EACH use a token action. EITHER member of the scumteam may use the Nightkill in ADDITION to that token action. IF a scum team member is targeted by the motivator, the most actions they may use in one Night is 2 token actions, potentially repeating the same one, AND the Nightkill.
  • The motivator gives someone an extra action for the duration of the Night phase, for which that player can use any token ability to which they have access.
  • I have played at least one mafia game with every player in this game. I have run this setup and other setups in the series (currently 4 setups) multiple times, with one exception (Token Power 3), which was created by another person.
  • I use NAR. The priority list for active actions is as follows:

• Some roles in this game counteract each other. The priority is as follows:
Thanks for the breakdown on everything! This is good information for us to consider as we move forward with each phase.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
That and my RVS solve were serious. I intuited that you and Jack were the scum team.

That's a really scummy role fish btw.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I have to agree tbh, role fishing in any setup is a bad look, but a even worse one in this setup. Also I find readlists this early weird unless this is just a site meta thing, but wondering why I'm bottom of both. Also should maybe of pointed this out eariler, but I hate RVS and the early game

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I don't know if scum would role fish that openly, but I have no idea why a town does it either. Also since it got mentioned don't expect me to look towny, I prefer playing scum, so my posting style comes off as more scummy a lot of the time. Every time I play in a new community they say this lol. Logic can confirm this to a degree. Self meta by itself is worthless after all.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Z what do you think of #62?
Very odd reaction. I don’t know what he means by brain think, but he seems to be potentially upset that you could be tracker or that his role could be revealed. Might not be a scum reaction but they might be trying to keep their role really protected

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Very odd reaction. I don’t know what he means by brain think, but he seems to be potentially upset that you could be tracker or that his role could be revealed. Might not be a scum reaction but they might be trying to keep their role really protected
Upset? Well that’s your interpretation :p

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't know if scum would role fish that openly, but I have no idea why a town does it either. Also since it got mentioned don't expect me to look towny, I prefer playing scum, so my posting style comes off as more scummy a lot of the time. Every time I play in a new community they say this lol. Logic can confirm this to a degree. Self meta by itself is worthless after all.
Well you two are the scum team after all so I expect you to defend him. He has no issue with open wolfing.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm not sure why you two keep insisting that it was random/a joke. It was intuition. I can sense your scum vibes telepathically.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
My issue is that he was legitimately asking for my role. You don't find that suspicious?

Raxxel Raxxel what do you think?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My issue is that he was legitimately asking for my role. You don't find that suspicious?

Raxxel Raxxel what do you think?
It is sort of role fishing but I was also thinking it might more be surprise if that claim was legit. After all we had people jokingly throw the bread baker claim out there, so Utopian might have been taken a back a little.

Still I Don’t see why town reacts like that.

Top Bottom