• Support SmashBoards and get Premium Membership today!

• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TOASTYYYYYYYYY! Scorpion for Smash!

Oddball

Smash Lord
What Mii costumes would you most like to see with Scorpion?

I'd actually like to see a classic Sonya as a fighter.
Raiden with a staff would be a good Swordsman.
I don't know what they'd do for gunner, if anything.

One-Winged Bagel

Suppernova
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I would love to see Shao Kahn as a Swordfighter Mii costume, with his hammer being the sword.
He's a weird one. He's too slow to fit as Brawler, Swordfighter barely matches his Hammer, and he obviously is no Gunner.

Albeit, Brawler does fit some of how he is at times. He's actually kind of like Ganondorf in some ways, a powerful monk that uses his weapon and uses physical magic most of the time(with the exception of a tiny few projectile-related attacks).

Speaking of, his Spirit should use Ganondorf.

Golden Icarus

Smash Ace
SuperDoom1 SuperDoom1 can I be added to the support list? I’m kinda shocked I’m not already on it. At this point, Scorpion is my dream character. I grew up with MK and while I never would have pictured him in Smash back in the day, it really feels like a possibility now.

I’m a huge fighting game nerd. Having characters like Chun-Li, Akuma, Sol Badguy, and Heihachi would be really exciting for me. I’m also the kind of weirdo that buys fighting games for the story and characters. MK Deception is one of my favorite video games of all time, despite the fact that I never played it competitively. I’m just genuinely obsessed with the characters and lore of MK. I also love the history of MK and all the secrets and little details. I love how the classic games have such a unique charm to them. I love how they would turn rumored characters into a reality. I love how often the developers troll their fans. I love how frequently they change up the gameplay. The series is pretty rough around the edges, but you can tell that a ton of love and care is put into every game. While I also adore games like MK11 and MKX for the competitive aspect, there is so much more to MK for me.

Sorry about the obsessive rant. I could talk about MK for hours.

Definitely Raiden. He’s extremely iconic and having his hat as a Mii hat would be great. Maybe we could also have an “MK ninja” brawler? Have it work like Bomberman where you can change the color of the costume. That way you can have a mii costume that references Sub-Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Rain, etc.

Maybe Goro could be a brawler? It would probably look ridiculous, but I think it could be funny.

Last edited:

MarcSio277

Smash Journeyman

For me, I would say a Triborg Brawler costume where if you choose Red, Yellow, Purple, and Cyan for Mii, then the Triborg costume will turn into Sektor, Cyrax, Cyber Smoke, and Cyber Sub-Zero.

Last edited:
Top Bottom