• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To The Mod That Closed My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
**** you. lets MM 30 dollars that cool ? i had a legitimate thread topic and you ****ed it up. i really was asking for some one to donate a copy of smash to play. but apparently thats not good enough for you. i dont even have a copy of this game any more and havent played seriously in months and i need to get back into it, but im to broke to buy smash. thanks d bag

Gerbil

Smash Champion
The only really active mod here is QDVS... so there's a good chance you're picking a n argument with him. I of course could be wrong (and nothing against either of you lol)

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
haha. you're joking right?

I swear i hope my sarcasm detector is broken. O_o
most threads, not the posts, but the threads are usually all tourney related. You know with a few exceptions, but I can see why Queenie would want to close a thread begging for stuff. (assuming the mod who closed it was queen)

Edit: i think i should underline the word most.

Pritch

Smash Lord
A clever observer would notice that the locked thread is next to 2 other locked threads, one of which was locked by mookierah. That same clever observer might think that maybe queen didn't close the thread.

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
lol queen would kick my ***. but regardless, i don't give a ****. it wasn't spam it didn't need to be closed. and it pertained to the region i was in because i planned on meeting up with some one at a tourney or something. either way its messed up. we can have threads like this tho...

"Sooooooo"
''Feruit loops and Sky Vodka don't mmix.

Besides that Ilove The Floirda Smash Community, yall *****s to good.

Discuss.

besides that the cerealk is stale."

yea that was relevant.... what about this one:

"My baby girl is here!

Liliana Parra born today December 16th, 2007 at around 6:15 pm. She weighs 8 pounds 3 ounces.

14 hours of dilating but once she was fully dilated my g/f went super saiyan and pushed the baby out in under 23 minutes. the nurses had to tell her to slow down she was pushing so hard. the birth was out of this world. definitely my greatest moment of my short life.

here's some pics."

oh is that baby a unlock able character in smash??? ohh wait...no this thread actually has nothing to do with regional standings, or the actual game SUPER SMASH BOTHERS MELEE great job on closing the thread mods..ohh wait here is this one too...

check out my final project!!
so i just finished up my intro to digital media final project. check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZee8YqeBu8

peace

-hiroshi

not only was this video a pure waste of time, (therefore should have been closed immediately) this has nothing to do with smash.cool moderation skills right??? not at all.

now, lets see if you can do your "job" right next time

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
btw my tournament thread got closed. it was a real tournament and just cause we named ourself wierd names (ie. Nite's Dad) it got closed im assuming. seeing as how nite got 4 stocked by his parents IRL, it seem relevant to name ourselves this. even Iori got 4 stocked but Nite's Mom. i support Not closing real, Important threads.

catastrophic
couldn't have said it better myself.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
check out my final project!!
so i just finished up my intro to digital media final project. check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZee8YqeBu8

peace

-hiroshi

not only was this video a pure waste of time, (therefore should have been closed immediately) this has nothing to do with smash.cool moderation skills right??? not at all.
woah woah woah my *****, it was a funny and humourus vid. chillax my ***...peace

-hiro

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Here's an idea: Send a pm to the mod you think it was, or one of the others to discus it, or failing that, use forum disputes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom