• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TNJ2! Somerset, England. June 16th. EDITS ON FIRST PAGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ting!

Smash Cadet
Queen Mab - Great to see a girl smasher, I wasn't expecting any and your Peach was pretty awesome. More friendlies next time where I can try Y.Link vs Peach :p
Thank you, its nice to get some recognition. i wasnt on best form that day hopefully i get to play you again when i am more compus mentus and level headed. was nice to meet you and i hope you enjoyed your first tourney and will be attending more. to all that are interested i am looking into hosting one in bristol as it is easier for the northern smashers to reach with less travel time and we have an airport.

take care all
hugs
queen mab/ting/amy/im not quite sure
x x x x x x

DevMBC

Smash Ace
hey y'all sorry for late shoutouts - I'm knackered too so they're gonn be crap ._.

Charles - good **** =D really enjoyed our sets, will **** you up next time lol ^__-
Ed - cheers for all as always man =]
Dan - You made me so proud bro =o I've alwys known you're sick. After sweden you can start beating charles an zeppo for me =D x
Crraaaiiiggg - Reading Whirlwind's too good =] we gotta get training =O
J03 - ggs dude ^^ I wnna sit down with you again next time an get some more matches. You've got a nice style dude an I'm thinking you're gonna be siick in not too long
Cooeeyy - Gooood **** O_O stepped up big time man =o keep it going ^_^
Jake - You played well mengz =] sorry if we pissed you off with our rooting for dan an all that. You need louder crew members me thinks.
Caleb - cheers for all man, enjoyed the day =] Be good to sit down an get some solid time on your peach again sometime soon ^^ seems like ages =s
R&F - you guys are too cool ^^ not played any of you enough though =[ Next tourny I'm requesting we jack a tv an play a good solid session =D seems long overdue ^_^
Ting - was cool to see you as always ^^ Not played your peach in time either =o saw a couple of your games an it was looking mean o_o Keep it up an will catch you soon!
Stacey - You're entering the next tourny says I! Everyone knows you got mad skillz, time to drop the bomb!
Bronze - gg's man =D keeep it up big time an I reckon you'll be sick ^^ we gotta get some more solid play time!

UK Smash Scene represent! Cheers for another cool day guys - see some of you in a couple weeks =] the rest in august ^_^
RoS4 crew - Let's **** some euro geeks up >:D

ting!

Smash Cadet
hey Amy. Were you the peach player? We didn't get to play a friendly. I'll give you a game next time I see you
yeah i was the peach player im definatley up for that and thanks for the vote JO3,
how long you been playing and what char?
i look forward to it hopefully see you at the next tourney, ill be practising!
hugs to all x

ting!

Smash Cadet
cool, im definatley up for that, if your man enough ill money match you!
hugs to all x

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
Bro u werent lying about that SmashMac dude! Freaking sick Dr Mario man wow! If u end up playing like him i shall never play u again! (Fear of 4stock) Lol!!:laugh:
Smashmac's pretty **** cool. his Dair stuff is queer, but awesome. he's by far one of the flashiest (as far as doc goes) doc players out there.

<3

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Smashmac's pretty **** cool. his Dair stuff is queer, but awesome. he's by far one of the flashiest (as far as doc goes) doc players out there.

<3
I think thats why i like him soo much! i love watching flashy players! For example id rather watch a flashy captain Falcon that loses most times than watch a careful but boring captain falcon that always wins! But if he is flashy AND wins then thats even better! Smash Mac is defo a flashy doc!Flashy/cocky/cheeky play FTW!!!!:laugh:

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
Teriyaki boys suck - everyone loves them for the same reason, because the 'tune or beat' is good, and me and nhat have been talking about that in the van lol

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Teriyaki boys suck - everyone loves them for the same reason, because the 'tune or beat' is good, and me and nhat have been talking about that in the van lol
Lol ametures. Im not everyone im me and my reason for liking them is coz i think they are good! And ofcourse a lot of people will like them for their tunes and beats if their tunes and their beats are big! A good artist is not only made by their lyrics but also by their beats and if their flow is catchy! they could have the best lyrics in the world but if the beat is crud or there is nothing catchy then they wont sell a thing!

Teriyaki boyz are good imo! There beats are sick and tho their flow is inconsistent sometimes they can still ride the beat nicely enough and a lot of their tunes u can break and pop to which is also good! i got a lot more of their tunes than just 'tokyo drift' bro! They're not bad at all.

Spam-a-Lamb

Smash Journeyman
London, UK! its overrated, the weather is stupid,
OH RLY?

from the stuff u were telling me u listen to, u can **** right off:p

normally i appreciate people's difference in musical taste, but ures is unforgivable. u dont deserve fully functional ears. u should only have fake ears that are just for show so girls dont think ure a freak with no ears. ure ear system is a waste of perfectly good ear drums in my opinion. :D (hehe i joke with u):bigthumbu

ouch is a cow

ting!

Smash Cadet
Ting/Queen Mag: Great Peach u got there hun! u were making me laugh so much wen u were shouting at fuzz for talking to u during the match lol! We defo gotta get some more games in nex tym tho hun! Make sure ur at the nex tourney girl!
ill be there, this peach players got a score to settle and JO3 needs taking down off of his high horse!

that is ill be there as long as i can get the time off work

and it wont be me taking JO3 down but someone needs to kick his ***

i dont know if you saw my post but i shall be osting my own tourney at some point and would be grateful if anyone interested would let me know so i have a rough idea of numbers.
it will be in bristol which has an airport and it relatively easy for everyone to get to.

my msn is blyanrox89@hotmail.com

x x x x x

J03

Smash Master
lol not claiming to be good, just better then ppl who are even worse then i am, and my money is always were my mouth is, i eat it =P and if B.bill wants a MM then im happy to give him one obv.

more importantly just because everyomne has turned into a boring **** doesnt mean that i have an ego, just means your all boring ****s right?

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
That may be, but you can't just go around insulting everyone at large and expect us all to be okay with it every time. You're like Charles on the boards only with with more spam and less tourney wins.

J03

Smash Master
lol, im not bothered really, jusr becuae i enjoy posting random things nd trying to get ppl to pipe up dont mean im as bad as charlei boy =P

im just hyped for sweden, get overit imo :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom