• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Zwei Striker

Smash Apprentice
Ps yo estuve jugando brawl ayer todo el dia con unos compas (mi toon link es la vinky) XDD y ya en la noche nos echamos unas caguas y una botellita de vino. Que pedo, con esto ya puedo ser mod XDD?

LeafR

Smash Rookie
Dejenme ver si entiendo. Si posteamos en espñol nos vuelven moderadores? :p

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Me parece que muchas personas aqui pueden comprender español. Quizas debemos hablar sobre nuestras estrategias en español para confundir los miembros de los otros bordos.

archer.

Smash Lord
Soooooo since my apartment was broken into last night and a few thousand bucks worth of stuff was stolen from me and I have no renter's insurance, and I will probably have to replace it all myself, my attendance at apex has become... questionable.

:phone:

Zwei Striker

Smash Apprentice
archibald: that's terrible, happened to my best friend last week s:
Ahora, sobre este tema de apex... donde sera? por que yo soy de Baja California, México, y podria asistir a cualquier torneo en California, tal vez arizona.

In english: So, about this apex thing... where will it be hosted? Cause I'm from Baja California, Mexico, and I might be able to go to the tourney if it's in California, maybe Arizona.

MJG

Smash Hero
How would you guys feel about me making a new back room for TL mains? I could do what was done last time and have the more "well established" TLs in the BR at first and work from there. Our boards are looking "ok" right now and our BR is pretty dead.

Thoughts? Concerns? Funny Jokes?

PJ is the best TL btw

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Pj too good.

So I was messing around, and I wanted to know if there was any way around the slight lag that tink has when he catches his boomerang. I'm pretty new to this character and it's probably a dumb question but I juz wanna know. :<

You will catch the boomerang if you're solely standing still, moving around, or in the air. If you accompany any of those three things with an attack, shield, dodge, or some other action, you won't catch the boomerang.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Oh man. :( see thats weird because my training partner plays marth and that's the only person who I've played against as tink. One thing I've noticed that is going to be really tough for me, is realizing that going from mk to tink that I'm not allowed to make as many mistakes as I did before and I actually have to worry about recovering. Mk spoiled me. Lol

MJG

Smash Hero
Oh man. :( see thats weird because my training partner plays marth and that's the only person who I've played against as tink. One thing I've noticed that is going to be really tough for me, is realizing that going from mk to tink that I'm not allowed to make as many mistakes as I did before and I actually have to worry about recovering. Mk spoiled me. Lol

y up

Zwei Striker

Smash Apprentice
I don't understand completely that TL backroom thingy, could someone explain?

Also, that boomerang really screwed hyro bad XDD

And KassandraNova, I kinda understand you, I main meta, falco and TL and it's a big change from one playstyle to the other since, mostly from meta to TL, being overly aggressive with one and so very campy with the other, yet after a while you shouldn't have any trouble :3

EDIT: Do you think I should just take ownership of the current BR or make a new one Twink?
Depends on if you want to revive certain things from the old BR or just start on a clean slate. If there's nothing important you want to keep from it, then you could just let it be, so it can serve as an archive of sorts, then just start a new one. If there is something important, we could just go back to the old one and continue stuff.

Either way, after a little bit of work, we'll basically have the same product, so it doesn't really matter what you do.

If you're gonna revive an old one, tell me which one you're gonna revive, so I can transfer the ownership. I know FioD has a project for a future TLBR, so it could come to some use.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I don't understand Spanish guys. ._.

It means "What a shame, I'm sorry for you," literally, "I feel it."

It's extremely beneficial to know Spanish nowadays since Hispanics are one of the largest minority groups in the U.S., if that is where you live. It helps to know Spanish in the workplace, too; you can translate for people.

How would you guys feel about me making a new back room for TL mains? I could do what was done last time and have the more "well established" TLs in the BR at first and work from there. Our boards are looking "ok" right now and our BR is pretty dead.
On second thought I'm not too sure about this idea. They always seem to be forgotten over time.

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
So, I took a stock, almost two(He was in kill %) in TL dittos with MJG last night. Im salty, I think next time we play, with enough time of course, it could be an intense match.

Edit: As for the TL BR that would be cool. It would be a goal for me to get in.

MJG

Smash Hero
Depends on if you want to revive certain things from the old BR or just start on a clean slate. If there's nothing important you want to keep from it, then you could just let it be, so it can serve as an archive of sorts, then just start a new one. If there is something important, we could just go back to the old one and continue stuff.

Either way, after a little bit of work, we'll basically have the same product, so it doesn't really matter what you do.

If you're gonna revive an old one, tell me which one you're gonna revive, so I can transfer the ownership. I know FioD has a project for a future TLBR, so it could come to some use.
Ok. Ill make a move pretty soon here.

Top Bottom