• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Hmm its easy to say he'll rise with MK banned, but who do you think Toon Link will rise over?

GnW definitely. ZSS is inda iffy. DD, Lucario, Pika?

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
Its actually him on the toilet.

Though TL should rise, I think, to Lucario's or Pika's position. Probably not gonna happen, but he is going to rise a few places.

Zwei Striker

Smash Apprentice
So... because of my friends recomendation (and because he's so fun), imma start maining TL. I shall be around here often. And... nice to meet you all? yeah... that should do it :b:

Anragon

Smash Apprentice
Hey, i'm searching for more user of D-tilt :155:

I find this move amazing, fast to start and fast to end(i'm mean REALLY fast), good range(for Tink sure) et okay knockback to push the opponent away, it can combo at low %.

Does anyway use it often ?

EDIT : Oh ! Hey Striker.

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
Not really, cuz im busy throwing stuff at their face normally. I camp, HARD. People always mad salt after me. True story lol.

Pit should go up like you said, he's underrated imo.

Hello Striker, what do, what do?

Anragon

Smash Apprentice
Not really, cuz im busy throwing stuff at their face normally. I camp, HARD. People always mad salt after me. True story lol.

Pit should go up like you said, he's underrated imo.

Haha, europeans prefer CQC fight. I heard americans love camp hard.

Pit is cheap that's all D: He's my secondary

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
Haha, europeans prefer CQC fight. I heard americans love to camp hard.

Pit is cheap that's all D: He's my secondary
Yeah I only know about one TL main besides you from Europe, and I'm like "NNNNOOOOO. What you need to do know is pitch a tent, roast a marshmellow......" lololol. The Euro metagame is way different from Americans, have you ever timed someone out? Or at least seen it happen(In Euorpe)?

If you don't time somebody out at every tournament you go to then you aren't a real Toon Link main.

Zwei Striker

Smash Apprentice
Can someone link me to some vids of european TLs? Ive watched a lot of videos of Hyuga (mexican) and Hyro (USA, iirc). If over there TLs are that good in CQC then i really have a need to see them, cause I don't happen to be that good in that.

Zwei Striker

Smash Apprentice
Amazing videos, just played against this really good IC and somehow everything on those vids helped. He still beat me 5-2 XDD

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Well I have a tourney today
So I'll try and intentionally time someone out for everyone ;)

But it's mk legal
Oh ****

:phone:

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah i have a wii and brawl now, so Imma make a user blog about how i am da bess and challenge everyone to play me on wifi. Get at me.

Top Bottom