• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Jash

Smash Lord
Skyward Sword is definitely one of the most amazing Zelda games I have ever played, when it comes to being the most emotional...that title shall remain in Links awakenings palm. That game made me

MJG

Smash Hero
I haven't played SS yet...someone bought the collector's edition for me and I should be getting it either today or tomorrow (depending on the shipping details).

EDIT: Also wtf lmao...with that being said, I realized that you still have my WW game Kassandra XD

MJG

Smash Hero
Oh well...I can save you money if you are going to apex and if not, I would appreciate if you could do that for me :)

I love fighting snake as TL...it is actually my favorite MU but its my favorite because it is challenging to me. TL gets wrecked by down throw

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I played against Kel and Judos snake last night and my tink couldn't do anything. D:
Im not sure about apex, I wanna go.
If I can't I'll mail it. I'm making a bunch more bead art links too! I'm making a red one for myself since I love red link. <3

:phone:

Anragon

Smash Apprentice
A wild Tink appear !

Happy Thanksgiving.

Btw, where can i introduce myself ? I'm new in TL's board x)

Anragon

Smash Apprentice
Okay so

I'm Anragon, I'm 17 and I live in France(yay Smashville fan !)

I main Tink in red or green, I think i'm good but I lack of MU knowledge, since smashboards is one of wthe most active sihte of Brawl, here i am.
I love mangas, brawl and pancake.

And Skyward Sword is amazing.

:phone:

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
TL is da bess, he's going to be God tier with MK gone.

Inb4TLban

Serious business, I should actually be getting a wii soon so i can play wireless with you guys.

Anragon

Smash Apprentice
Tink is manly not cute è_é

Tink should have 2 or 3 more places in the TL with MK gone

Top Bottom