• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Bomber7

Smash Hero
But then even after you are screwed, you can stand up tall and say you regret nothing? Yeah, I feel like that right now.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Hi guys! I've decided to become a LoZ fanboy so I'm picking up every LoZ character in smash(I already have a pocket ganon so that's cool.)

I'll prob use TL and Sheilda in tourneys(probably the occasional MK as well cause I'm a dummy) and Link/Ganon/Zelda in low tiers.

Also, which LoZ char. is best in dubs?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Man, I'm the youngest here? Being 20 isn't fun anymore. You guys get to go to the bar at Lon Lon Ranch to drink Chateaux Romani and I'm stuck drinking milk out the bottle. :(

Bomber7

Smash Hero
You haven't played me yet. I have a whole board that can testify how much I suck. ;)

Come to LA and we fight?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'm from LA? HOLY SHI....

How did I not know this? Please tell you are just finding out about this because I never knew. o_o

And who the bloody hell is Tyler?

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
How the bloody hell do you not know who Tyler is? Seriously it's time to climb up from underneath that rock bro.
:phone:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I live on a bloody island with my grandma, annoying little sister and a talking boat. So don't tell me I should know who the bloody hell Tyler is. Tylers never visit me on my bloody island with my grandma and my little sister.

Top Bottom