• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Bomber7

Smash Hero
there's an internet language called "leet". You spell using a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols to form the word you want. So in leet speak, 1337 = leet, see the similarity? 1= l, 3= E, 7= T.

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
so mjg wut happened at phoenix saga? why couldnt you beat the person who lost to near?

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
dam y everyone comin at my boy mjg. yall forgot yall was the ones dikriding wen he was placing good.

everyone cant be as consistent as me. hes only human

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Oh by the way guys, FOW is a rising star with TL. He apparently got a game off tyrant and beat Z (and a few others of course).

I forgot to mention this

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
fow is just a great player and wc doesnt know mu's lol. Z's from his region so he prolly just knows his playstyle that well. its just like wen lee martin was usin tl. and KT how the hell do you beat vex?

MJG

Smash Hero
so mjg wut happened at phoenix saga? why couldnt you beat the person who lost to near?
Ouch lmao.. I was playing kenny with MK. I was playing pretty terrible that day overall honestly (my wolf carried me to second in doubles), but its not something that's gonna effect me. Gonna just continue to play like I know how to.

Don't worry guys, everybody loses to loe1 at one point. Oh wait, nevermind only MJG does. :smirk:
-obligatory MJFree stream monster reference-
dam y everyone comin at my boy mjg. yall forgot yall was the ones dikriding wen he was placing good.

everyone cant be as consistent as me. hes only human
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

No, MJG is supposed to be a hero. Heroes never falter.
:(

Oh by the way guys, FOW is a rising star with TL. He apparently got a game off tyrant and beat Z (and a few others of course).

I forgot to mention this
FOW has been using TL for longer than you prob think lol. We've been playing on wifi frequently (mainly in doubles) and his TL is pretty good tbh. Hes bored of singles, so he needed a new character and that was the suggestion for him.

d3 is no where close to being free. play a good one and find out

aka only atomsk, vex, or coney
This...pretty much. DDD is a pain to fight. One mistake and you get CG'd across the stage.

Guys

We all just took turns making fun of MJG
our homeboy

our hero

our n-word

guys

we're bad

Bomber7

Smash Hero
It's that time of year again for the whole forum to argue why their character is the ****. Time to go pop some popcorn.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure Ganon's jab would go through 'nado. Actually, through anything. Have you ever been hit by that thing? It's not something you'd want to wake up in the morning to.

You know how sometimes you're in the club and you take this woman home with you cause you think it's this really good idea, but then you wake up in the morning and you are like, "Man what have I done?!"

I guess you can say it's kinda like that.

Top Bottom