• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Lobos

Smash Master
Ive been playing MvC3.....add me PSN lobos12

I might be bringing it with me to pound 5......Ask me @ pound 5 for those coming.

Hyro

Smash Lord
YO ITS PHILOSOPHY 1021 TIME NUCKAZZZZ so buckle up.

Ready?

If:

1. Jash
2. MJG
3. Jerm
4. Kingtoon
5. Hyro

Then why:

Hyro + Jerm > Jash + Kingtoon

Hmm. Seems like a contradictory statment. Truth Values?

Hyro + Jerm > Jash + KT

T

1. Jash
2. MJG
3. Jerm
4. KT
5. Hyro

F

It seems that a new premise is required to replace the above false one.

1. Hyro
2. hyro
3. im the ****

....T

NH Cody

Smash Champion

Ready?

If:

1. Jash
2. MJG
3. Jerm
4. Kingtoon
5. Hyro

Then why:

Hyro + Jerm > Jash + KT
come on this should be obvious...since hyro and jerm are 5 and 3, and jash and kingtoon are 4 and 1, then hyro+jerm>jash+kingtoon because 5+3=8>4+1=5

8>5

therefore true

NearZzz

Smash Lord

Ready?

If:

1. Jash
2. MJG
3. Jerm
4. Kingtoon
5. Hyro

Then why:

Hyro + Jerm > Jash + KT

T

1. Jash
2. MJG
3. Jerm
4. KT
5. Hyro

F

It seems that a new premise is required to replace the above false one.

1. Hyro
2. hyro
3. im the ****

....T

Holy **** my head just exploded i'm typing with my soul

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
Pool 1

Mew2king
Shadow1freej
Squall
L_Cancel
Punishment Divine
NOID

Pool 10

The Jerm
ESAM
Vex Kasrani
Razmakazi
Peachkid
Rayku

Pool 14

Kingtoon
UltimateRazer
Takeover
D1
Hylian
D.Disciple

lolshadowgotm2k.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I am 95% certain he can beat the people in his pool other than M2K.

unless he goes into beast mode and beats M2K looollll

He can beat punishment divine. even I can beat him lol. Don't know who Squall and noid are, so he should be able to beat them. L cancel he should be able to beat if he knows the Oli matchup.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Just watched Jerm vs C-gu11 from Pound 5. (I say C-gu11 to avoid getting namesearched)

My reaction:

and I'm only saying this because I like Jerm, and I want him to play his best and win-

Jerm was sandbagging loooll he was playing like an 08 Toon Link. He did some really dumb things like grabbing 20 times when C-gu11 was not in range, empty full hopping and then airdodging into dsmash and dying, not using enough boomerang, and being aggro (he's good at being aggro but camping still would have been better). Every time he connected with zair he would retreat with bair. C-gu11 has a terrible rolling habit and Jerm wasn't really capitalizing on it, actually Jerm started rolling too LOL

but, of course there was a lot of good stuff too. Jerm goes into beast mode when he gets momentum xD

plus he did the jerk, and other fancy BCATs which I liked. I think ALL of us toon link players aren't technical enough...*side note* I think if we all instant-threw bombs bouncing off shield, tether canceled, BCAT'd more smartly, etc, it would improve our game 10 fold.

Anyways, there were a lot of good reads, powershields, bair strings/follow-ups, and beast mode moments. and he could have done even more damage if he didn't try to grab C-Gu11 after whooping him with aerials >_> (I think this is wolf-matchup-specific, grabbing people after getting momentum works against other characters a lot because they feel pressured and it's natural for them to airdodge into the ground, but with wolf I guess he can just bair or roll away once he lands)

summary: lots of mistakes but Jerm made up for it. And the edgehog at the end was good. Good job Jerm

Top Bottom