• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Titans! Go! - Teen Titans Headquarters

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
But I want one now!
I'll come to a tourny when I get the chance to. I won't be coming to the this one at Bernie's because I gotta work.

Anyway if I absolutely can't have Batman or Superboy (superboy died in the comics anyway he's a big loser so take him I don't care not even a little) the may I suggest Kid Flash?!
I'd say that he possibly suits my personality/play style

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Kio come out so we can talk about how you vaguely resemble Cactuar.

And then we'll add magic **** powers and all will be right.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
he does.

they both have that goofy happy expression and they're always loling about like they have secret lulz that nobody knows about.

and they're both like... iunno. i think they have the same background although i don't remember what it is.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
may I suggest Kid Flash?!
You're the third person to ask that.

Supposedly Kid Flash is supposed to go to coolhat (Chris) according to Mike, then I asked Mike If I could not knowing it was meant for coolhat but, coolhat like died or something. He pulled a Grmo.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Guys, coolhat isn't dead lol. Believe me, that mother****er has been bothering Imadh to go to his place and play for like a week now, he's alive and should be active again soon.

Make his sig, Kid Flash is all him lol.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
We could induct Cactuar >_> but haven't we agreed to make non-GTA smashers villians? But we don't really have a rivalry with him... how about Jynx? Or we could make him Silkie! =D

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Haha, awesome. I leave my character selection in your hands. I love being an honorary member of stuff.

And everyone loves me.

*dances*

Sanu

Smash Champion
Haha, awesome. I leave my character selection in your hands. I love being an honorary member of stuff.

And everyone loves me.

*dances*
Nah, it's just Mike that jerks it to you 24/7 <_<.

;p I kid

Top Bottom