• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Titans! Go! - Teen Titans Headquarters

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
What are we going to give the great SylarX ...... lol. I'd be down for joining the titans. If out of towners were villans i would wanna be Broshogun or Billy numerous. I couldn't make a sig to save my life tho lol. What does the GTA think, am i teen titan material?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Wow not only do you play Brawl, you ask for a character that isn't a titan. While I'm not that note in fact... let me stress something:
NO ONE IS GETTING SOMEONE WHO WASN'T FROM THE TEEN TITANS AT THIS MOMENT OR IN THE NEAR FUTURE, SO STOP ASKING

idea

Smash Master
nice. by the way, i really like mine, i looked at it more closely just now and it's really good =P although you put an extra " at the end of the quote in chester's.

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
Wow not only do you play Brawl, you ask for a character that isn't a titan. While I'm not that note in fact... let me stress something:
NO ONE IS GETTING SOMEONE WHO WASN'T FROM THE TEEN TITANS AT THIS MOMENT OR IN THE NEAR FUTURE, SO STOP ASKING
lol easy there killer :laugh:

Edit: also i like the sig for chester but did anyone notice that the leaf u put in there kinda looks like weed? XD
if that is what u were intending to do then disregard this comment

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
u no wat shut up i'm tired of fixing that sig XD lol once i'm done upgrading imadhs and davids sig i'ma make a super sig :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edit
heres ur sig imadh

edit edit

david heres ur sig

worldjem7

Smash Ace
It's my Generic Eric Powers.

I don't have a "solid" personality per se so I just blend in randomly.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Funny thing: I did a video for my computer class in college and the way it turned out it looked kinda like an ad lol

and i make music in my spare time (like when i'm not smashing or doing school work or eating or sleeping)

Top Bottom