• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Titans! Go! - Teen Titans Headquarters

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Rofl, you should of went to Ray's today. It's like walking distance.
yeah i missed it.

but its not worth it from my point since we have to leave in like 2 hours.

Also we need to have like villains in our crew. so we can have like hero vs. villain teen titans crew battle.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
If I can convince the others to take on our sigs...
Jason - Trigon
Bam - Also Trigon? >_> Probably make him into that bad *** dragon, Malchior
Vwins - Brother Blood?
Reggie - The Brain?
Damax - Ding Dong Daddy

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I'd like to reserve 1 villains for Wife LOL. We need Americans in on this too lol. <__< I really think we shoulda gave Grmo someone else lol. Terra is a villain pretty much lol.

Sanu

Smash Champion
lol... so everyone is a big happy family now I see. So much for a "competitive" scene D=

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I swear you told someone that this was a GTA only thing...

*shrug*
Well. GTA Melee + people that support us. I thought it'd be cool to take him since The Blade Breakers haven't taken him yet lol.

LOL I remember I was joking to Imadh about how we should make Allison be like.. Blackfire HAHAHA that was so funny. Wife for Blackfire (LOL She uses white peach) or maybe Chester? iunno haha.

Iunno, I like that short computer guy thats with Jynx for Grmo. I forget his name lol. But I'm sorta over it.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
You have to earn your sig. We can't just throw out memberships to people. Come to a tourny and meet peeps.

The titans are also loosely based on our standings in the community. Well that and our personalities...but still. Superboy is reserved for, well, the best.

Seeing as we haven't had someone FROM Toronto completely **** everyone IN Toronto for more than a MONTH OR SO I'd say the title of Superboy is floating in the air for now.

Ryan, David and I have been the most recent to take turns winning things and personally witness the shift of power. It doesn't stay with one person for very long...so when it becomes clear that it has - we'll crown someone Superboy.

Now that you mentioned his name I've come up with this cool top-of-the-mountain concept. Don't you guiz love gaynex?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Superboy would have to be some super dope *** smasher thats amazing at the game and brings *****es to tournaments for everyone to sleep with.

That's a Superboy right there. LOLLL

Edit: The Teen Titans comics are so ****ing bad ***. Man, Beast Boy aka Gar is such a boss in it too.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Bernie I'm not as good as you now and Ryan lol.

I play with you and Ryan so much though that I randomly do well when you two are playing bad.

But out of us I'm clearly the worst by a lot LOL.

I'm the least consistent vs Imadh, lose to Mike sometimes (increasingly often lately), etc, etc, etc. If there's an epic power struggle it's between you and Ryan atm, and mostly over whether someone knocks you out bracket or not (because in tourney you usually beat Ryan).

There hasn't been a three-way struggle for power for like well over half a year.

.Marik

is a social misfit
LOL, If I come, and get better, what Titan should I be?

Just curious. =)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
You have a funny avatar lol I saw it working the other day.

Also, can we redo some of the sigs? Make out a proper layout?

Top Bottom