• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 4 Winner's Finals (Darkrain vs Colbol)

Fonz

Smash Ace
Match 5 2:48
Did he wall tech into shinespike turnaround up b?
I had to take a second look at that too, but he didn't actually tech. His % never changes from 21%. He just caught the ledge during his firefox charge up, then drop shined and fire stalled again.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
That was a ridiculous set. That's the way finals should be anyways, all down to one game.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
darkrain kept stomping at where colbol was going to land from nair and **** comboing him from it.

<3 darkrain

colbol is really **** though.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Colbol was obviously in control at the beginning of the set, but as you know more than any other character falcon must adapt especially to space animals and darkrain was seusing moreso colbol's positioning rather than techs.

it seemed that darkrain was having a really hard time seussing where colbol was going to roll/tech.

Amazing set, so many shine spikes.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Good set. :laugh:

<3 watching upthrow nair regrabs.
all you baby E> haha

yeah after a while darkrain starting ****** my habits and pressuring me into side-stepping/rolling :laugh:

haha i screamed when i ran off and back-air'ed and landed on the cloud
really fun set, darkrain is too good for his own good

SheerMadness

Smash Master
really fun set, darkrain is too good for his own good
Pritty sure you're too good for your own good thats why you suicide more than any other top player in the country.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
*cough cough u forgetting the originator and master of SDs? cough* also known as the chopz. colbol just caught the virus thats all. it is why we are one

Top Bottom