• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIPPED OFF 2!!! (GPC) - June 30th

crazygametrader

Smash Rookie
Greetings to everyone!

Update on Tipped Off 2 at Crazy Game Trader this Saturday. We recommend that you bring folding chairs as well as Cubes. We are expecting a great turnout for this one. As always, bring your own controller. Registration will begin at 11:00AM, any questions email Menthol, as he will serve as tournament director.

See you then!

CGT;)

Jx31

Smash Ace
Ok, so I got

Menthol $2 mm 2/3
Nice1 $2 mm 2/3
Reflex $2 mm 2/3

Does anyone else want to mm my Marth? I'll accept up to $10 more worth of $1-$5 mm's.(I'm potentially going to be so broke after this XD)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Someone PLEASE bring a VCR + some blank tapes to this. All important matches(Evil E vs. Laijin) must be recorded. Or at least should be.

Im looking at you Dogy. xP
And Somasu.
i think i said i was going to bring my vcrs like, 4 pages ago or something. >.<

Somasu

Smash Ace
Ok, so I got

Menthol $2 mm 2/3
Nice1 $2 mm 2/3
Reflex $2 mm 2/3

Does anyone else want to mm my Marth? I'll accept up to $10 more worth of $1-$5 mm's.(I'm potentially going to be so broke after this XD)
I might MM it if I have the extra cash.

If no MM, then at least some friendlies vs each other?

And Laijin, my VCR is ready to go :x

..and I want some vids of myself recorded, too D:

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so I got

Menthol $2 mm 2/3
Nice1 $2 mm 2/3
Reflex $2 mm 2/3

Add me to the list. My fox vs your whatever (marth?) $5 2/3?

Jx31

Smash Ace
I will MM your Marth. Best 3/5. Tournament rules.
$5.

I'll add to my list of money matches..
Sure.

I might MM it if I have the extra cash.

If no MM, then at least some friendlies vs each other?
Hm, if we do a mm it has to be for a low amount(1-2$), you did ask before Carter, but didn't specify how much since you were not sure about the amount of cash you had. I'm all up for friendlies though!

Add me to the list. My fox vs your whatever (marth?) $5 2/3?
Sure.

My final list

Menthol(Marth) $2 mm 2/3
Nice1(Sheik/falco) $2 mm 2/3
Reflex(teh Boozer) $2 mm 2/3
Laijin(Young Link) $5 mm 3/5
Somasu(Fox) ?
Carter(Fox) $5 mm 2/3

Ok, thats all I'm going take.*wallet starts to ache* I'm all for "competitive" friendlies though.

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to team with me? 112 isn't coming. I'm hoping to get someone in the top 10 or someone that is pretty good so we can have a chance of winning.

You got a team mate rice? I know we haven't really played each other, but I need somebody

PB&J

Smash Hero
Anyone want to team with me? 112 isn't coming. I'm hoping to get someone in the top 10 or someone that is pretty good so we can have a chance of winning.

You got a team mate rice? I know we haven't really played each other, but I need somebody
team with soft

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Dammit where were you when I needed a partner Carter?? LOL, no doubt thinking 112 was going. And I guess I can copy Laijin...

If Desu doesn't show or backs out or changes teammates or whatever, I'll team with you.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I swore I wouldn't do it, but I am going to...

Rice - 1$ your Falco vs my Fox, tourny rules, 2/3, I would raise it more but I'm seriously broke, however I felt like adding a slight bit of pressure to the matches, and plus this is a guerentee I get to play you at least 1 set lol.

My list updated:

Desu - 5$, Fox vs Samus, 2/3, tourny rules
Chaddd - Monopoly Match, 2/3, tourny rules
Chaddd - 1$, Fox vs whoever the **** Chaddd feels like using, 2/3, tourny rules
?Evil E. - 1$, Pichu, vs Fox/Falco/Falcon, 2/3, tourny rules
?Rice - 1$, Fox vs Falco, 2/3, tourny rules

To let people know, if you are interested in MM me specifically (I know some of you are) If I win any of the above, I can MM you for 1$ for every dollar I win. I.E. potentially 8 more MMs... just post about it if you're interested, and I'll add you to a Potential MM List lol.

EDIT: Jx31, I'll take the competitive friendlies, I want to see how good you have gotten since G4S3 :)

Somasu

Smash Ace
Hm, if we do a mm it has to be for a low amount(1-2$), you did ask before Carter, but didn't specify how much since you were not sure about the amount of cash you had. I'm all up for friendlies though!
My apologies.

How 'bout 1$? I should be able to spare at least a buck.
2/3 tourney rules.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Wes is such a hardass >.<

I once uh... hm... ****... I don't have anything impressive to post about...

I once beat...

no... that didn't count...

ah!

I beat a FL player in brackets! Take that! >.< *runs again*

Top Bottom