• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIPPED OFF 2!!! (GPC) - June 30th

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Alright, so far...

We've got Gerbil, but you already have a teammate, but I'd like to team with you, since I watched a few vids of you, and you seem good.

We've got Laijin, who hasn't responded to my request.

And we've got both Zeus and Somasu, who I haven't heard of, but I'd be willing to team with if Laijin and Gerbil don't work out (which it doesn't look like they will).

Someone help me figure this out. :p

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Ohshi-

Forgot to mention; a friend of mine, a lesser-known of CDE, Ninja, is looking for a Teams partner. He plays pure Pikachu. He's no Chad, but he's not terrible, either. I mean, come on, he practices with CDE; he can't be that bad.

Anyone wish for a partner, tell me, so I can tell him.

PB&J

Smash Hero
Alright, so far...

We've got Gerbil, but you already have a teammate, but I'd like to team with you, since I watched a few vids of you, and you seem good.

And we've got both Zeus and Somasu, who I haven't heard of, but I'd be willing to team with if Laijin and Gerbil don't work out (which it doesn't look like they will).

team with somasu..hes fox is waiting to be unleashed

or team with soft he is a jiggly puff user...he is a beast on teams

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Alright, so far...

or you could team with The Darknesss only know as X2X!
but i have a team partner so would you like to do some friendlys instead?
Prac: since you dont have a partner you could team with Ninja.
Chad: Brinstar is coming for you MAWAWAWA!

Prac352

Smash Lord
I'm thiinking I'll team with DP once I have confirmation that he's going.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Sure thing, we'll friendly to your heart's content. :cool:

Jx31

Smash Ace
Man, all this talk about teaming up makes me want to enter teams(and now that I got some extra cash, I can :D). Anybody willing to team up?

Oh yeah, a warning >.>. Due my family's travel car getting defected tires(getting replaced today thank goodness) I have not been able to go to Columbus for practice. What all this means is that I have not, repeat, NOT played against a human since a week after G4S3. I have been practicing and my tech skill has definitely improved, however, since I haven't played against anything but lvl 1's for combo practice, I can almost GUARANTEE that I will be slow to react for a good part of the day.

Take that as you will. :ohwell:

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Menthol is teh suck!1eleventy-111shift+one

. . . that is all.
This I can't deny... but my friend Martin is coming to this, and he leaves for Texas (moving there) pretty much right after the tourney~ Thats my john for ditching teaming with Prac.
T_T
Have fun in the finals~

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I need some Jiggs practice because the matchup is sometimes hard... /remembers playing Darc.

Ted, can we do some friendlies?.. and any other Jiggs player and pretty much anyone else at this tourny.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Hey Ted. :o
I'd be glad to team up with you, but as of right now..thats uncertain.
If Tong shows up, then I'm teaming with him, if not..
If Cash mooney is there, then it'll be either you or him. Depends on who is there and stuff(Cause ya know..stuff happens :\)

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
well i wont be entering teams ...

i barely have enough mula for MMs..

im thinkin bout lowering the wages..

Wait a min...
*waves hand* Hellooo.. I still need a teammate =P

Can't say I'll be a tournament winner for anyone, due to my lack of practice in the past while, but eh..
U wanna team???? My fox is an aminal.... two foxes on teams??? Think of the destruction. *insert evil laugh here*

nice1

Smash Lord
Man, all this talk about teaming up makes me want to enter teams(and now that I got some extra cash, I can :D). Anybody willing to team up?

Oh yeah, a warning >.>. Due my family's travel car getting defected tires(getting replaced today thank goodness) I have not been able to go to Columbus for practice. What all this means is that I have not, repeat, NOT played against a human since a week after G4S3. I have been practicing and my tech skill has definitely improved, however, since I haven't played against anything but lvl 1's for combo practice, I can almost GUARANTEE that I will be slow to react for a good part of the day.

Take that as you will. :ohwell:
don't worry about it. i never put my skills to the test until a tourny. youll be fine

Somasu

Smash Ace
U wanna team???? My fox is an aminal.... two foxes on teams??? Think of the destruction. *insert evil laugh here*

Mm.. I'll see.

If I can't find a partner, then I don't see the harm in teaming with you.

You better practice up, though, and give me plenty of friendlies before this thing starts so I can figure out your playing style.

EDIT: Mike, we still sleeping at your place Friday night, or what?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sounds like you need to challenge.

THE GREAT WALL OF TONG!!!

OVER 75 STORIES HIGH! NO WAY AROUND IT!!! (unless you cheat and tunnel under :( )
:confused:

I guess I'll cheat and tunnel under so I can win... whatever that means.. >_<

PB&J

Smash Hero
ga sucks for not having bi weeklies...we need to have some when i get back because i got use to going to a tourny every week up in new york..so we need to start some after to2..nana sends her regards to everyone

chaddd

Smash Lord
ga sucks for not having bi weeklies...we need to have some when i get back because i got use to going to a tourny every week up in new york..so we need to start some after to2..nana sends her regards to everyone
That means we need some more Smash Aid Bi-Weeklies. Or Uni-Weeklies. Eh?

PB&J

Smash Hero
That means we need some more Smash Aid Bi-Weeklies. Or Uni-Weeklies. Eh?
we need something because when i mention ga to people up here they say all we have is gawes and they thought gawes and chaddd were the same people and u mained falcon and ur secondary was ganon,but i cleared everything up...but we need to step it up and more tournies will do that

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
we need something because when i mention ga to people up here they say all we have is gawes and they thought gawes and chaddd were the same people and u mained falcon and ur secondary was ganon,but i cleared everything up...but we need to step it up and more tournies will do that
**** did they forget Mike G i mean hes from NY LOL
Wes and Chaddd are not the same person:confused:

mog112

Smash Ace
bi weekleys would be good, but much harder to have them here.

new york has more smashers in a smaller area, but its possible.

anyway im not sure if im gonna be at this right now, ill let people know later this week.

PB&J

Smash Hero
**** did they forget Mike G i mean hes from NY LOL
Wes and Chaddd are not the same person:confused:
of course they didn't forget mike,but besides him they were saying we need to get better but we need to make them respect us more....some of them might come to smash aid but thats not a def. yet...bi weeklies will get us better..up here there are two places who have bi weeklies so i am going to tournies every friday and i got better quickly

S0FT

Smash Ace
I guess I'm going to this.... I want to say something but I don't have anything good to say so whatever..... Oh, Mike my friend wants to come to this. My friend from Tipped Off and if you have any extra room in your vehicle......? Of course we would pay for gas.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
you just need to step up.

I think i've been to a tourney atleast every other week for the past 2 months.

WHY DONT YOU COME 'ROUND MY WAY AND GO PLAY FLORDIA SPACE WITH ME.

PB&J

Smash Hero
you just need to step up.

I think i've been to a tourney atleast every other week for the past 2 months.

WHY DONT YOU COME 'ROUND MY WAY AND GO PLAY FLORDIA SPACE WITH ME.

im still in ny i can't make it to to2,but when i get back im trying to go the florida tourny on the 7,7,07 so i hope to see u there and i was talking about ga as a whole ..not just me..its bad when u go to ny and they only know 3 smashers out here

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
:confused:

I guess I'll cheat and tunnel under so I can win... whatever that means.. >_<

I will use this time to exploit Columbus's shortcomings and relive the construction of the Great Wall of Tong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuNChS-BSfw

:-D - that match never gets old.

im still in ny i can't make it to to2,but when i get back im trying to go the florida tourny on the 7,7,07 so i hope to see u there and i was talking about ga as a whole ..not just me..its bad when u go to ny and they only know 3 smashers out here

Hope I go to LTEC? LTEC is the CLOSEST tournament to Valdosta that's ever happened. I have no choice to be there. HELL, IM GOING TO BE CLOSER THAN CFL. >.<

but this thread isnt about LTEC, it's about TO2, and i'm actually kinda curious as to how bad im gunna get tipped.

I mean, last time i went to TO, and didnt expect to get tipped, but i was 1 person in a 2-Victim Tip.

How can I top that? Get tipped by 2 marths at the same time?

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Bi weeklies would be great..

then everybody would get really good and stuffs.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
****, I don't think I can handle that Wall of Tong.

Dogy, I'm going to go to you at the tourny to find out who is who... since we kinda met at Pound 2.

Prac352

Smash Lord

I will use this time to exploit Columbus's shortcomings and relive the construction of the Great Wall of Tong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuNChS-BSfw

:-D - that match never gets old.

Hope I go to LTEC? LTEC is the CLOSEST tournament to Valdosta that's ever happened. I have no choice to be there. HELL, IM GOING TO BE CLOSER THAN CFL. >.<

but this thread isnt about LTEC, it's about TO2, and i'm actually kinda curious as to how bad im gunna get tipped.

I mean, last time i went to TO, and didnt expect to get tipped, but i was 1 person in a 2-Victim Tip.

How can I top that? Get tipped by 2 marths at the same time?
GOD.****ING.**** YOU DOGY!!!

please . . . please, let those matches be forgotten. I played so terrible in those.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
No way man, those battles were epic LOL. ^.^

It's ok, at least you arn't in a popular combo vid being Raptor Boosted like 10 times in a row, even with DI... sheesh :p

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
@ All the GPC kids who want a ride/ want to camp at my house the night before:
I'll be working friday from 5pm untill 2am OR LATER.
If you're down with getting to my place after I'm off work, sure. I don't mind housing a few of you and giving as many rides as I can fit in my car.
Other than that, you're on your own, location is posted on the first page, mapquest it and drive yourself.
:chuckle:

Right now only Martin has a guaranteed ride with me. Spots after his are decided by gas money contributions and/or bribes. (Looks at Marcus... BUY ME COOKIES AGAIN! ^_^)

Jx31

Smash Ace

LTEC....is close to Valdosta? That means *mapquests from his current location*........Oh snaps, I may actually be able to attend this! I forgot that my new (when I'm not at school) home is near Florida >.>.

How can I top that? Get tipped by two marths at the same time?
That can be arranged. >:D

Agreed, if possible, ga needs to have some sweet, tender, bi-weekly action going on.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
I'd get behind some bi-weeklys.
But since this is Smashboards, it's more like everyone gets behind biweeklys and nothing happens.

Top Bottom