• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIPPED OFF 2!!! (GPC) - June 30th

Jx31

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, anyone want to do any 1$ mm's or sets vs my Link? I'm still trying to get good with Link so I can fully counter Chaddd : (
Hahaha!!!! ^Check it out^ IHSB just Falcon Punched Gerbil!!!

Anybody wanna do some "competitive friendlies" with me?
If its not too late to ask I'm game.

Also on that note anyone want to 2$ 2/3 MM my Marth? I'll face the first two people who ask, yes I'm that broke ;_;.

This is based on if I'm going or not of course.

Prac352

Smash Lord
Well. Chewie is'nt coming anymore and now I don't have a ride to this.
And i'm unsure about 112 as well.

So by the looks of things, I just might not be able to come to this anymore.
Not having a car really sucks. And apparently nobody likes giving me rides anywhere.
So whatever :(

I'll just do my MMs I have made here at Wes's Smash Aid. :)
Which i'm gonna make sure I come to that.
. . . . . . . . . .

nice1

Smash Lord

Also on that note anyone want to 2$ 2/3 MM my Marth? I'll face the first two people who ask, yes I'm that broke ;_;.

i got 2 bucks to spare

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion

Of course your going just PM your phone# and such and we will work things out:)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

If I go, I'll money match you with my Bowser, if being the third spot doesn't rule me out.

Jx31

Smash Ace
I'll do it.
i got 2 bucks to spare
Great! I'll be ready anytime for these matches so just call me out.

Oh btw Nice1, I'm just guessing from the avatar but do you play Falcon? You told me at G4S3 but I can't remember since I didn't get to play you >.<

If I go, I'll money match you with my Bowser, if being the third spot doesn't rule me out.

Not necessarily, I have nice pile of change that didn't come to mind when I made my last post. I'm converting those suckers to dollars asap!. It's enough to cover four MM's at the least!:laugh: (So if one more person wants to go at it I'm game.)

Hope you can make it.

nice1

Smash Lord
Great! I'll be ready anytime for these matches so just call me out.

Oh btw Nice1, I'm just guessing from the avatar but do you play Falcon? You told me at G4S3 but I can't remember since I didn't get to play you >.<

Not necessarily, I have nice pile of change that didn't come to mind when I made my last post. I'm converting those suckers to dollars asap!. It's enough to cover four MM's at the least!:laugh: (So if one more person wants to go at it I'm game.)

Hope you can make it.
o o u guess wrong ***** all in yo face u got mindgamed son LMAO j/k but no i play falcon in friendlies. look at my sig and thats who i play along with fox and falco. i no people hate space animals

Nice1 plays Falco/Sheik mainly, but I have seen him play Falcon and Fox too :)
stay out my biz son naw j/k add fox to that too and them are my top 3 u no how my fox gets down when we play 1v1s u own me lol but i want some matches with u gerbil next time we play before we go to to2

Jx31

Smash Ace
o o u guess wrong ***** all in yo face u got mindgamed son LMAO j/k but no i play falcon in friendlies. look at my sig and thats who i play along with fox and falco. i no people hate space animals

Sheik........my most hated foe! :mad:

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Well I guess us 5 Floridians can't come to this since we don't have housing because we can't afford a hotel this time around. Well even if we can't you guys should all try to make it the 5 hour drive to our tourney august 11th.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I made a typo... crap...

Anyways. Who HASN'T tried to take off Sheik's clothes? The filthy ****. Sheesh. And you MAIN Sheik. GTFO.

nice1

Smash Lord
I made a typo... crap...

Anyways. Who HASN'T tried to take off Sheik's clothes? The filthy ****. Sheesh. And you MAIN Sheik. GTFO.
i haven't tried to take her clothes off when i wanna see a nice lookin girl i transform into zelda or if i wanna see a beats i transform into sheik lol

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Even though I still need a partner for this too, I'm sorry Evil E. but not knowing immediately says to me "I won't team with him."

I hate to put it this way... but... I do still need a partner, and I'd prefer to team with a good friend, or someone who is "good". Otherwise I might find myself not playing teams this time.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
This sucks... it looks like I'm not doing teams... ah well, money saver rofl.

*Forces Mike G out of retirement for one tournament*

Hey Mike you wanna team?

Mike G: Ehhhh I kinda quit Smash a while ago, I don't I'm that good anymore

*We win teams*

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout?

I'm obviously saddened by the fact that I have no teammate this time...

Top Bottom