• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIPPED OFF 2!!! (GPC) - June 30th

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
This sucks... it looks like I'm not doing teams... ah well, money saver rofl.

*Forces Mike G out of retirement for one tournament*

Hey Mike you wanna team?

Mike G: Ehhhh I kinda quit Smash a while ago, I don't I'm that good anymore

*We win teams*

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout?

I'm obviously saddened by the fact that I have no teammate this time...
You can team with Prac, if both of you decide you want that. Its not my place to keep CDE apart~ ;)
Its whatever. If you both decide you wanna team, then I don't mind stepping out and looking for another partner. ^_^
Whatever is convenient for you.

Prac352

Smash Lord
You can team with Prac, if both of you decide you want that. Its not my place to keep CDE apart~ ;)
Its whatever. If you both decide you wanna team, then I don't mind stepping out and looking for another partner. ^_^
Whatever is convenient for you.
The rodent and I don't do so well in teams.

As for a team name, I think we settled on either "Turnip Shish Kebab" or "Rufio and Juliet"

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Nah, he's teaming with you Menthol. And Ares is teaming with SPAWN. X2X is teaming with Nice1. And I don't even remember about Reflex and the rest of the guys.

Prac352

Smash Lord
I believe The Reflex Wonder will be teaming With RC to create the awesomeness known as David Blaine's Web of Deception.

Make it happen RC.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Hey Gerbil.
I haven't hear a peep from Brett in ages, so the odds of Candy Jet happening aren't so great right now.
How about we form an alliance? :p

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Prac and Menthol- MM each other all the time, teaming at TO2
Desu and Gerbil- Have an upcoming MM, possibly teaming at TO2...

OH THE UNHOLY UNIONS!!!

:laugh:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Alright let's do this **** Desu >.<

:p

Weird huh, the MMs of CDE and GPC join forces together in this tournament LOL.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Desu and mine's team name is a secret work of art, that all of you must wait until this weekend to find out about... and it is totally worth it.... O.O

chaddd

Smash Lord
This sucks... it looks like I'm not doing teams... ah well, money saver rofl.

*Forces Mike G out of retirement for one tournament*

Hey Mike you wanna team?

Mike G: Ehhhh I kinda quit Smash a while ago, I don't I'm that good anymore

*We win teams*

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout?

I'm obviously saddened by the fact that I have no teammate this time...

I would like to clarify: Mikey didn't quit. He just doesn't go to tournaments. Ever. MIKE G IS SO LAZY. But that's the laziest Smash Beast I've ever seen.

EDIT: The only lazy Smash Beast I've ever seen.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I believe The Reflex Wonder will be teaming With RC to create the awesomeness known as David Blaine's Web of Deception.

Make it happen RC.
Uh...as nice as that would be, I thought we discussed this earlier...

[11:57:22 PM] The Lunch Rush: If I win money at TO2, I could do it.
[11:57:38 PM] The Lunch Rush: I have $25 in my wallet, and no real way to make more as it stands.
[11:57:55 PM] prac352: You could do it regardless . . . but whatever, if you're not plannigng on going, let me know and i'll find somebody else to carry to the finals
[11:58:16 PM] The Lunch Rush: Eh; you're better off that way.
[11:59:20 PM] prac352: why don't you skip to2 and save for ltecx, the tourney that actually measn something?
[11:59:47 PM] The Lunch Rush: Because I can win money at TO2.
[11:59:56 PM] prac352: I doubt it
[12:00:05 AM] prac352: wes, chad, fl, me . . .
[12:00:48 AM] The Lunch Rush: Yeah, you're right.
[12:00:50 AM] The Lunch Rush: I won't go.
If I go, I'll be broke, with nothing for LTEC. There...really isn't any way I have a chance at winning any money with the competition as it is...

EDIT: Yet, RC is going...do you want to pay for my share of gas, Keith? I'll come along if I can get a bit of help, at least. =|

EDIT2: Meh, screw money; I'm coming. Don't help me; I'm taking all of your monies in the tourney.

EDIT3: WEB OF DECEPTIONNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Prac352

Smash Lord
Uh...as nice as that would be, I thought we discussed this earlier...

If I go, I'll be broke, with nothing for LTEC. There...really isn't any way I have a chance at winning any money with the competition as it is...

EDIT: Yet, RC is going...do you want to pay for my share of gas, Keith? I'll come along if I can get a bit of help, at least. =|

EDIT2: Meh, screw money; I'm coming. Don't help me; I'm taking all of your monies in the tourney.

EDIT3: WEB OF DECEPTIONNNNNNNNNNNNN!
XD I seriously was WEB OF DECEPTIONNNNNNNNNNNNN'd as I was reading down that post.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Dogy man, i saw that you laid down some serious asskickings at pound, way to step it up man =)
Yeah, i was doin aight. :-D

Drephen, Watty, and M2K rocked me so hard though. I got 0-2 by another guy in my first pool that shouldnt have happened, but eh.
Other than that, rockcrock 1-2'd me. >.<

Pound was toooooo fun.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Yeah, i was doin aight. :-D

Drephen, Watty, and M2K rocked me so hard though. I got 0-2 by another guy in my first pool that shouldnt have happened, but eh.
Other than that, rockcrock 1-2'd me. >.<

Pound was toooooo fun.
but you 2-1 QDVS so mad props for that
i on the other hand Got ***** by Cunning >.<

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Amazingly, I might come to this.

Any Georgia players down for teaming with a sick Florida Marth? :D

I've played Dogy in a few friendlies at a Gigabits. He probably doesn't remember them, but if he does, he can vouch for my skill. :p

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Amazingly, I might come to this.

Any Georgia players down for teaming with a sick Florida Marth? :D

I've played Dogy in a few friendlies at a Gigabits. He probably doesn't remember them, but if he does, he can vouch for my skill. :p
Honestly, i dont.

but i tend to have a real crappy memory. D:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Anyone not have a teammate for this?
I wanna enter teams .__. And Tong might not come, so I'm stuck without a teammate.
I thought you wern't going to this? Something about a ride? Or maybe you wanted to go to MGC instead?

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Anyone not have a teammate for this?
I wanna enter teams .__. And Tong might not come, so I'm stuck without a teammate.
I'd be down for teaming with you, Laijin, if you're willing to risk teaming with a Florida Marth you've probably never heard of. I usually place around the same area as the Noob Testament people you've played with, so you can use them as an approximate skill level (other than Col Bol and probably The Law [though I haven't played him in Singles in a long time]). I've placed 7th in two tournaments with all of the big CFL people, and actually won a lesser known tournament on Saturday.

Somasu

Smash Ace
*waves hand* Hellooo.. I still need a teammate =P

Can't say I'll be a tournament winner for anyone, due to my lack of practice in the past while, but eh..

Top Bottom