• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TioPro tournament organizer: rising from the ashes (CHARACTER ICONS - 12/19)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Having an issue with pools. By default the scoring is only win and loss (simple). Myself and im sure many others overlook this and when pools are all said and done, I am not able to record scores. I cannot change the option to "best of" without deleting bracket and having to re-do every pool >_>

Krayon

Smash Rookie
Is there anywhere I can download the API for TIOPro while the website is down?

Big Red Dog

Smash Rookie
Is there a way to do pools without making them round robin? If I want to do double elim pools with the top 2 advancing to a top 8 is that possible?

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Is there a way to do pools without making them round robin? If I want to do double elim pools with the top 2 advancing to a top 8 is that possible?
There is a way, but it is complicated.

1. Start by entering all of your players in a double elimination bracket, and manually determine what matches go into which pool. Write said matches down with total pot size on paper.
2. Start up enough tournaments equal to your pools, and manually program the matches that you wrote down on paper.
3. Play through your brackets until you reach Grand Finals (or until you have enough left in the bracket as your cut point. 4 finishers would be Winners and losers finals, as an example). Make a note on paper who is on the winning side of the bracket and who is on the losers side, and do not let the players involved play that match!
4. Make another event that has the total pot size that you have written down at step one as the prize pool, and selected the pool advancement players to play in said bracket. Make sure that each pool "winner" is paired off against a pool "loser".
5. Automatically make the pool losers lose the opening round match up, and advance the tournament from there.

DA K1D

Smash Cadet
What happened to the schedule view that shows who's playing who instead of a bracket?

SS4 Shinobi

Smash Cadet
For some reason every time I try to open tio pro (yes the new one) it gives me this error message and it doesn't open. I've reinstalled it a millions times and still does this. Also the email it says to report the error to doesn't exist anymore. plz help!!!
stupid.png

noft

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
1345-3004-6632
is there a smash 4 character set list with the icons out yet? if not is there a way that the ui would allow for customization with game characters so i could just work on a smash 4 list

Top Bottom