• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I doubt we'll be able to lynch them now.
Me, Swiss, Zen, and PLSD are on him now. Who out of you, .JPG, Nich, Reyth, Ran, and Nabe do you think would be unwilling to switch? Zen is the only one I can think of willing to lynch Ran that's on the KK wagon. There's too many people who actually have me as a town read to get me lynched. .JPG maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe, but that'd be awkward to see the flips that would have to take place for it to occur.

July

Smash Apprentice
I can claim for KK, we are Town Confirmed Masons.

I hope J and Vandy don't get mad at me for claiming now and not when they are at L-1 ;-;

July

Smash Apprentice
July, in the event that it finally becomes apparent to you that I am not getting lynched today, who would you vote out of the likely candidates? I want your first and second pick. Your choices are KK, Ran, and .JPG. Would you be willing to hammer if needed at deadline?
I would have to pick .jpg out of those players to lynch.

I am confident in my read of Ran, he would be my second pick out of necessity but I don't want to see his lynch toDay. I honestly don't know if I could hammer him.

KK is confirmed town.

T-block

B2B TST
My reads were by no means shaky, just because I didn't post my updated reads every couple posts doesn't mean I wasn't scumhunting and didn't start to consider you as scum well before I gave my read on you. The things you do are subtle, you definitely have content but your big post was fencesitty and some of the reads were just so off that I considered maybe you were just going off of gut rather than content, maybe it was harder for you to get reads this game, etc. but I really think you are being careful with your content and your connections this game. And they didn't come out of nowhere, KK was able to provide my reads almost perfectly when asked for them, and my concern for PLSD over Zen was present way back and those fears of lurker Kuz have not subsided.

Also can you please answer my question about how your reads would change if Ran would lynch and flip town? What if he was lynched and flipped scum?
You say you started to consider me scum well before you gave that read. But here's the thing - literally the only thing I can remember you asking me is for clarification on my DG stance. There may have been some other generic questions in there, but there was certainly no follow-up. Your second pick was completely inactive, and pressuring him would do no good. Why wouldn't you do more to learn about the scum pick after that? Probably because if I ever died and flipped town, it'd be a lot harder to justify being on me than it would if DG died, since DG has been anti-town?

Sorry, I was getting to it. If Ran flipped scum, I think that would incriminate you quite strongly. vg.jpg would go to town. I would look at Swiss, since I don't really understand his reasoning behind his town read on Ran. If Ran flipped town, vg.jpg would be scum for his "liability" stuff. I don't think anything else would change.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
I won't be on the SK wagon either. They may have totally played me but they earned it if they did.

July

Smash Apprentice
Got a crumb? I smell me a gambit.
No crumb from my side, I don't know about J/Vandy's side but they said nothing about leaving a crumb.

Why did July claim HER half of the masonry??
Exactly what else was I supposed to do?? Say that I know that KK is town and are in a masonry but I can't explain how I know that...its not possible for me not to claim with them.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
I would of waited until the lynch was more certain and not just threatened otherwise I would of assumed the sick head would of claimed their half.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It was clear they were the likely lynch, July was right to claim.

EDIT: ASDSDJGKSDJHGKSAD sorry.

T-block

B2B TST
And they didn't come out of nowhere, KK was able to provide my reads almost perfectly when asked for them, and my concern for PLSD over Zen was present way back and those fears of lurker Kuz have not subsided.
This defense completely falls apart btw

@Reyth: Is it just because of their replacement request?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Sell me on this SK lynch.

I still want Ranmaru dead.
Ran is town.
I am town.
Nabe is closer to town than Soupakat.
Mason claim lines up for July and KK, doesn't make me agree with their drum banging.
.JPG is ehhhhh.
Swiss is town.
Reyth is town.
You are null.
PLSD is null leaning town.
Soupkat's exchange where Soup blew up and asked to be replaced was grody. It's also the only memorable content. I remember zero stances from them other than I think they voted me once.

Process of elimination.

Top Bottom