• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think those reasons are fake, and I'm town. You have it reversed.

And yes, he could be fake claiming. Who says scum wouldn't have a PR? It's like asking someone about a Roleblocker claim.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
@JPG:

I am town. Has your read on me changed now that I'm still pushing you towards the corner? ;o
My read on you earlier was town. Read on you now... not sure. Would still say town, though it's mildly disturbing how you think you're right and I can already tell that nothing will sway you, so it's probably a waste of time to try.

I am not tunneling. I'm trying to lynch scum, YOU. Obv you said that X1 would be here last Sunday so you guys could figure out stuff, so did you?
He got drunk or something.

I mean I have pressured her from her very first post, yet you hadn't. But AFTER I VOTE HER, you then mention you want to vote her, sorta, but are ok with her because of her Degray push. And that's because you are scum. :bee:
...but how does that make me scum? If ANYTHING, it would be me as scum trying to distance from her, except I'm not. I'm keeping an eye on her, because I can never read her correctly. But again, her strongest read matches my strongest read, and I can't find anything from her that leads me straight to thinking "scum," so I have no reason to vote her right now.
The timing is just a coincidence. Why would I wait for random person A to make a case on random person B before I express suspicion of them? Especially when it's you, Mr Paranoid McTunnels?
@1191 have my babies haha
Hahaha that's hilarious.
I'm serious, did anybody else catch that? Because if anything Nick said could be a true "scumslip," it would be that.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
If you haven't seen Gray's recovery post you need to be looking at that had hard and try to take a broader view of Grey's overall play. Nabe has some good words about that.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Its really hard to find scum in this thread but I'd say two good candidates are Ran and KK.

On the claim think deeply and read carefully. It should make perfect sense to you.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Under pressure, that is.

I know he's "claimed" in other games right off the bat, and they're usually BS regardless of his alignment.

Like that time he and I pretended to be masons. Wish I did that with someone this game :/

...btw Reyth, you and I are masoned.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Remember that I am meta-blind so I can't see the meta things you are thinking about.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also it bothers me that SK doesn't really contribute that much. D: <

I want everyone's recent read on SK.

To seem town. Duh. Raz has done it before. Granted he has done it as town, and I'm sure he might have wanted claim early.

Great, now we have their claim. What have they DONE?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Its really hard to find scum in this thread but I'd say two good candidates are Ran and KK.

On the claim think deeply and read carefully. It should make perfect sense to you.
Nope, you are wrong. And this is OMGUS.

July

Smash Apprentice
You're better than this, July. You're completely convinced that he is scum? I think that's incredibly naive. Would Ryker really unknowingly act this scummy? WIFOM? Absolutely. That's why it's null, not scum. I was okay with the pressure you put on him because we can't just let that kind of play slip by, but for the majority of the past two days you've been tunneling him and not doing much else.
T-Block, you forget that we were only in one game together where I could care less who lived or died, as long as the nk wasn't me. I couldn't raise too much attention and risk getting lynched, and I couldn't come across too towny or else I would be open for nk, so I had to go with the flow a lot. If I didn't have a strong scum read on him I might be a bit more cool-headed about it, but I have a strong scum read on him and I want to lynch scum so I will push him until that happens. I've done before with scum reads and I have no problem doing it here. And for the record, I can be convinced away from a strong scum read if the player actually gives a damn and I can start to see town motivation from them (ex: J, Rusty Guillotine) but DeGrey has decided they don't have to convince anyone they are town...and if thats the case so be.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
T-Block, you forget that we were only in one game together where I could care less who lived or died, as long as the nk wasn't me. I couldn't raise too much attention and risk getting lynched, and I couldn't come across too towny or else I would be open for nk, so I had to go with the flow a lot. If I didn't have a strong scum read on him I might be a bit more cool-headed about it, but I have a strong scum read on him and I want to lynch scum so I will push him until that happens. I've done before with scum reads and I have no problem doing it here. And for the record, I can be convinced away from a strong scum read if the player actually gives a damn and I can start to see town motivation from them (ex: J, Rusty Guillotine) but DeGrey has decided they don't have to convince anyone they are town...and if thats the case so be.
Looooooooooooooooooooool

The entire J scum case was balls ********.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
@.jpg: So like we have a town voting block with us and Nabe. Notice the two strongest attackers of that block: Ran & KK

I DO think scum try to break up town voting blocks.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Here's the claim! Time to think deeply and read carefully. It should be clear to me.
Talked to Raziek and we are going to "use" our ability now.

Our role is Hermione Granger, Town Know-It-All.
Ok. Hermione is definitely someone that has time-travelled. Makes sense as a townie or a safeclaim. She's sort of a know-it-all, and I'm glad that you included a role name right away. I've seen fakeclaims that try to dodge around naming their role. (I think)

We have a restriction and some mod confirmed knowledge.

Mod confirmed knowledge: There is someone with the ability to bypass protectives who is out to kill a certain person. My advice? If you think there's someone who could be traveling through time to kill you, then lie about your flavor. Be imaginative. That, or we could simply not claim flavor. We're assuming an indy.

Role Restriction: You MUST be on a successful lynch every day because you know it all. If not there's an allusion to how ashamed we would be and that we would never be able to show our face again. We do not know what the punishment for not being on a successful lynch is and No Lynch doesn't count.
I'd lol if the guy who's out to kill a certain person is out to kill Hermione.

Unless you're not Hermione and already lied about your flavor as defense ಠ_ಠ

Because you're a know it all? Ehhhh.... weird role restriction. I don't like it, but there's no reason to fake that.

So yeah, awkward flips are to be expected when it comes to crunch time. I'll give you a scum list in my next post. Keep in mind that I (Ryker) have only skimmed half of the last 5 pages because I was busy this weekend. Raziek is actually more current than me right now.
k.

I see... so your role is simply having knowledge that might help save someone? That's.... believable.

[collapse=thinking]
[/collapse]

I believe this claim.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
July is gross. She makes huge posts where she doesn't get to anything. The only read I remember is that she thinks we're scum and Nabe could be scum (I think I'm right on the Nabe stance). Would lynch.
Pretty much agree with this, this is why July always makes me nervous.

BTW, I see you have missed someone pretty important in this post. :chuckle:

What about VG.jpg?
At least KK pays attention.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
I like .jpg because <3:

1) He scum hunted early (even during N0)
2) He chose correctly on T-Block & Nich (even if sheeping and fencesat)
3) He discovered hidden arcane knowledge about Nabe-Nich-SK that revealed a super-slick scum hunting mindset
4) Proper response to the July unvote
5) Proper response to the Swiss entry post
6) Correct read on Grey for more content
7) Correct read on the cases against T-Block
8) Correct Swiss town read
9) Correct Reyth town read

And nothing since then to demonstrate anything to the contrary.
1. lolwut
2. isn't that the same stuff Ran is accusing me of being scum for?
5. agree with this
8. that was when I called him town after his second post because I don't want to be bothered reading him, right? I'm hoping you don't "know" he's town.

Dislike the use of the word "correct", but whatever.
Agree :/

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
I believe that DeGrey is either town with the info he claimed, or the Indy he mentioned in his claim. Mindgames.

Zen you're such a liar.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Bull****.

Doublevote: Zen

DIE MOTHER ****ER DIE.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also notice how you hadn't even pressured me, your apparent 'guilty'. Why didn't you try to get more info from me?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes. YOU WILL DIE YOU **** SUCKER. :mad:

I AM CAPTAIN KIRK. DESTROY THIS SCUMBAG.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No, NO NEED TO READ. THANKS FOR GIVING YOURSELF AWAY SCUM.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You didn't even full claim when presenting your 'result' on me. And it's lazy.

Im not full of it at all bro.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
YOU TELL ME. HOW WOULD I KNOW?

Here is my thoughts on why you would do this:

1. You haven't done ****. I'm right about JPG, so it would be best to fake claim a guilty on me to save a bud.

Top Bottom