• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I only care about four Amiibos:

Samus, Bowser, Robin and Lucina.

I have the former two.

And I await the release date of the latter two, which I have safely preordered.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
What kind of mutant are you? :V
One that can annoy charm you into letting me eat you out of house and home, while never putting on a pound of weight in the process.

----

On amiibos, I have five so far: Marth, Ike, Captain Falcon, Sheik, and Link. Hoping to pick up Robin and Lucina somewhere, though my chances don't look good.

Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Just think, FE14 will probably have Amiibo for all the major characters, if not every single one of them for daily stat bonuses and rare items and whatnot.

not a fan of such uses for amiibos, it thankfully doesn't make me miss on any significant content, but using them to cheese through the difficulty of the game...bleh

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
This would give me reason to get back into Animal Crossing.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
AIEEEEEEE! HELP ME!

I have that shipping song from a few pages ago stuck in my head! It won't go away!

Ahh. Better.

Lyrics:
Beneath the gazing stars
veils deep and forests dark
betrayed by loyal hands her wrath stirred
bound fast unto our fate
one path, one burden great
yet ever do our aching souls point heavensward
and ever rings out our song

I eagerly await.
Especially after what happened in patch 2.55... ME3 Flashbacks combined with Red Wedding makes for a very, very vindictive Hero of Light in my opinion. I'm going to miss you, Yda, Thancred, Y'Shtola, Papalymo, Minfillia and Nanamo...

Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
So, if there was a game based on this thread, it should have the following features:
  • Character creation/customization with the possibility of anthropomorphic animals (especially hedgehogs)
  • Strategy
  • Some sort of shipping system
  • Hunger games esque setting
  • :4falcon:
  • Superman
Am I missing anything?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
So, if there was a game based on this thread, it should have the following features:
  • Character creation/customization with the possibility of anthropomorphic animals (especially hedgehogs)
  • Strategy
  • Superman
Am I missing anything?
Every so often something just completely strange would have to happen.

Like a giant steak coming out of nowhere.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
  • Strategy
  • Superman
Am I missing anything?
Lotsa murder and betrayal?

Then again that kinda fits under the whole Hunger Games esque setting.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Amiibo currently in my possession (counting my brother's, which are the latter three):

:4pit: :4falcon: :4marth: :4zelda: :rosalina:

Amiibo I intend to acquire:

:4lucina: :4robinm: :4palutena: :4rob: :4shulk: :4ganondorf: :4lucas: and Inkling

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
  • Strategy
  • Superman
Am I missing anything?
So... FE MMO?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
  • Strategy
  • Superman
Am I missing anything?
@Weeman as an evil overlord who spouts Sonic OC's across the land.

And Hunger Games.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
  • Strategy
  • Superman
Am I missing anything?
Sounds about right. With the occasional debate of the best :4robinm:color:cheep:

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
  • Strategy
  • Superman
Am I missing anything?
St. Garon worshipping.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
The Amiibo I currently own are:

:4shulk::4megaman::4mario::4luigi::4marth::4pikachu::4pit::4samus::4villager::4wiifit::4zelda::4kirby::4myfriends::4fox::4link::4littlemac::4dk::4falcon::4yoshi:

The Amiibo I still want are:

:4robinm::4lucina::4pacman::4palutena::4darkpit::4greninja::4metaknight::4sonic::4mewtwo::4lucas:, as well as the Splatoon and Yoshi Yarn Amiibo's. :3

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I wonder if IF will bring back semi-"competitive" type multiplayer ala Shadow Dragon (or I guess the GBA ones to an extent but I don't really count that :p).

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Fire Emblem If Amiibo support is a given right? Using the Amiibo adds Lucina, Robin, Ike, or Marth to your party.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
If FE14 amiibos are a thing, does anybody reckon Codename: S.T.E.A.M. will include a patch to install, say, Kamui or Marx in the game?

Almost certain that's not going to happen, but it would be wonderful if it did.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Amazon prophet was a lie. Robin and other wave 4 preorders did not show up. Was pressing F5 for the past 20 minutes and now I'm sad.

e49.gif

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory

wow I was never quoted this much before, I feel special
Every so often something just completely strange would have to happen.

Like a giant steak coming out of nowhere.
Not sure if that justifies being defining point
Lotsa murder and betrayal?

Then again that kinda fits under the whole Hunger Games esque setting.
pretty much, especially with some of the results we have gotten before
So... FE MMO?
Kind of? I guess it has similarities with the genre
@Weeman as an evil overlord who spouts Sonic OC's across the land.

And Hunger Games.
already have the latter, but that should definitely be weemans role, and hong should be the purifier in such a quest :4falcon:
Sounds about right. With the occasional debate of the best :4robinm:color:cheep:
St. Garon worshipping.
now these are valid additions

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Amazon prophet was a lie. Robin and other wave 4 preorders did not show up. Was pressing F5 for the past 20 minutes and now I'm sad.

View attachment 46710
Well I just checked Amazon.ca, since I live in Canada of course, and Robin/Lucina are on they're website but they are currently unavailable to purchase. Not sure if that means that preorders have yet to open or they're already sold out. I'm hoping for the former rather than the latter.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
The amazon wave 4 pre-orders are just placeholders. They'll go up when they feel like it.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I think at this point, I'm just gonna wait it out until they actually get released.

Though if I had a dollar for everytime I said that...

In other news though, I've started playing Earthbound today and so far it's a very charming game. Though between Earthbound and the other games I've recently obtained, I'm having a hard time figuring out what to play. I've gotten Punch-Out!! (Wii), Paper Mario, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, Super Metroid, and Tomodachi Life. Too many games, so little time

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
When I first heard about Amiibos from the trailer I had zero interest in them. After them came out I was interested in how they learn from you, then my interest dropped back down to zero once I remembered how hard it was to buy them. I'd rather just use the money on a good poster or something.

ChibiValshe

Hold your breath with me
3DS FC
2723-9690-1869
I think at this point, I'm just gonna wait it out until they actually get released.

In other news though, I've started playing Earthbound today and so far it's a very charming game. Though between Earthbound and the other games I've recently obtained, I'm having a hard time figuring out what to play. I've gotten Punch-Out!! (Wii), Paper Mario, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, Super Metroid, and Tomodachi Life. Too many games, so little time
What an enviable problem to have...:drsad:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Just think, FE14 will probably have Amiibo for all the major characters, if not every single one of them for daily stat bonuses and rare items and whatnot.
And they will also all be impossible to find. But don't worry! It'll be easy to find all of the ones in the Super Mario: Slightly Different Coat of Paint line! Well, except the ones that don't already have ten Amiibos.
This would give me reason to get back into Animal Crossing.

Hilda mouse is precious.:eek:

Anyway, my Amiibos:
Own-
Smash: :4link::4mario::4megaman::4peach::4pikachu::4shulk::4sonic::4tlink::4zelda:
Super Mario: :4bowser::4luigi::4yoshi:
Preordered- :4charizard::4ness::4pacman::4wario:
Must Haves I Don't Have Yet- :4lucina::4robinm::4lucas::4kirby:

And I'll grab any other ones I happen to come across most likely.

I'll likely wait too for Robin and Lucina at this poi- DID SOMEBODY SAY EARTHBOUND!?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The amiibo I have:
:4luigi::4shulk::4kirby::4pikachu::4mario:
I want:
:4robinm::4falcon:
At this point though, I have given up. The GameStop incident was the last straw...
I didn't even mean to get into the amiibo craze; I wanted Shulk and that's it. Now that I have him... I'm satisfied.
I still want Robin and Falcon, but I won't be going around trying to find them because their prices will be high and they are really freaking rare.

The amazon wave 4 pre-orders are just placeholders. They'll go up when they feel like it.
I bet there are a couple of people looking at their pages right now, waiting for those pre-orders to go up...

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaymikyu

The amiibo I have:
:4luigi::4shulk::4kirby::4pikachu::4mario:
I want:
:4robinm::4falcon:
At this point though, I have given up. The GameStop incident was the last straw...
I didn't even mean to get into the amiibo craze; I wanted Shulk and that's it. Now that I have him... I'm satisfied.
I still want Robin and Falcon, but I won't be going around trying to find them because their prices will be high and they are really freaking rare.

I bet there are a couple of people looking at their pages right now, waiting for those pre-orders to go up...
I originally just wanted Ness and Robin, but when I managed to get a bunch, it got me wanting more. The incident with this wave has soured me, though.

Amiibos are drugs, kids.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
The Amiibo I currently own are:

:4shulk::4megaman::4mario::4luigi::4marth::4pikachu::4pit::4samus::4villager::4wiifit::4zelda::4kirby::4myfriends::4fox::4link::4littlemac::4dk::4falcon::4yoshi:

The Amiibo I still want are:

:4robinm::4lucina::4pacman::4palutena::4darkpit::4greninja::4metaknight::4sonic::4mewtwo::4lucas:, as well as the Splatoon and Yoshi Yarn Amiibo's. :3
:colorful: That's almost all the amiibo there!

As for my collection:

Current: :4tlink::4zelda::4yoshi:
Backlogged/Pre-Ordered: :4robinm::4shulk::4myfriends:
Considering: :4lucario::4samus::4sheik:
Want: :4lucina::4darkpit::4marth::4palutena::4luigi::4ness:
Unfortunately, I missed out on :4lucina: and :4ness: because I only managed to get Robin's before they sold out, and I was on mobile; that's one of three of Wave 4 that I want at least...
I would get :4link: but that yellow stand is disgusting.

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
On the amiibo discussion.

Even :4robinf: is having problems herself, it seems.

Well, I have no amiibos and I don't think I will be able to acquire one (even Robin) soon.
If I do try to get amiibo, I would want only :4robinm:,:4ness: and now :4lucas:, and I'd try to get them via Europe or Japan, because it seems that other places are impossible to do so.:urg:

Shaymikyu

On the amiibo discussion.

Even :4robinf: is having problems herself, it seems.

Well, I have no amiibos and I don't think I will be able to acquire one (even Robin) soon.
If I do try to get amiibo, I would want only :4robinm:,:4ness: and now :4lucas:, and I'd try to get them via Europe or Japan, because it seems that other places are impossible to do so.:urg:
That entire comic is the perfect summary of this wave.

Top Bottom