• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
Others already said it, but it's a Premium exclusive option to troll mess with regular(I.e not mods, not Premiums) users by changing their names to pink for a month. You get a maximum of 2 at a time.
I wish one could have their name in pink even as Premium.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Wave 4 in a nutshell

The dream of preordering Robin and the others is slowly dying. Gonna have to get it from a scalper it seems :(

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Wave 4 in a nutshell

The dream of preordering Robin and the others is slowly dying. Gonna have to get it from a scalper it seems :(
Painfully accurate.:4kirby:

And same here for Robin and Lucina, sadly. I didn't intend to get Jigglypuff and Greninja anyway, but those two were musts.:crying: I'd say this is getting ridiculous, but it got ridiculous ages ago. Now it's sliding down the slippery slope of ridiculousness.

At least I have one of my mains already and another preordered... And I still have a chance with Lucas... But I'll be forever missing one main.:(

EDIT: And I doubt I'll go for one from a scalper because:

A. It's my mom's money and I doubt she'd be okay with spending $50 on a $13 item.
B. I don't want to support the scalpers. Giving them my money says, "yes, I approve of this," no matter what my words say. I hope their eBay stuff collects dust.

Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Eww...I'm hearing people want another FE character and significant amount of votes are going to Roy.
Those votes are going to waste as Roy is already in the game :4roy:
But I really don't think we need another FE character, I doubt we'd have gotten 2 new ones if it wasn't for Awakening success (and one of them was a pretty easy copy/paste of Marth animations), and I think 4 FE characters is more than enough as is. Adding a 5th one (especially another clone of Marth, because yes, they won't change Roy much if anything at all, look at :4tlink::4lucas::4mewtwo:) would be entirely unnecessary, I think that's attention that could go to other franchises like DK or Metroid that feel a bit underloved, or better yet, ones with no playable character at all like Golden sun or Advance Wars.
I wish I could ever afford to get that Cordelia figure, it looks really nice.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
The only FE character I'd personally like to see is a GBA character just to have all the eras mostly represented.

Marth: old FE
GBA character: GBA FE
Ike: Tellius/3D FE
Robin and Lucina: new FE/3DS FE

I'm not sure who'd fit, though. Roy wouldn't bring much to the table. Lyn is an assist trophy. Eliwood as a fencer type, maybe? Hector with his axe? One of the Sacred Stones twins? Ephraim could be unique with a lance...

I'm not counting on any more, though. Four is more than enough. DLC alts would rock, though.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I have to admit it's a good fit. Imagine doing Uprising-like flying sections as a Pegasus Rider. O.o
Also, no joke, when I searched for that image the third search suggestion was "medusa kid icarus r34"

Why, internet?
I looked up Tharja for @Project Crysis and my SECOND suggestion was Tharja Fire Emblem r34 :/

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Eww...I'm hearing people want another FE character and significant amount of votes are going to Roy.
Fire Emblem is pretty well represented as is right now with four characters. That and it got one of the more unique newcomers(dare I say, the most unique alongside Shulk) in the roster.

I think that's attention that could go to other franchises like DK or Metroid that feel a bit underloved, or better yet, ones with no playable character at all like Golden sun or Advance Wars.
I wish I could ever afford to get that Cordelia figure, it looks really nice.
Metroid is most likely not getting a DLC character. Compared to everything else, the votes for Metroid characters(except Ridley) are underwhelming. DK and Golden Sun are arguably the most likely contenders.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Gonna be trying Amazon when preorders supposedly go up around 3pm EST and pray that I can get Robin at least. After that I'm just gonna wait until him and Lucina get released.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm not expecting a new Fire Emblem character, nor do I think one is necessary.

Still gonna vote for Tiki, Anna and the rest, since it's never a bad idea to show support when the opportunity presents itself. :3

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Excuse you sir I am the shipping lord.
You're......you're THE Shipping Lord I've heard so much about! There were whispers of your existence, rumours mingled with myth, but I had no idea that it was you. My apologizes, good sir. I relinquish my title as Shipping Lord so that you, the true heir of the Shipping Lord's, may take your rightful place.

ALL HAIL THE SOULLESS ONE, HEIR TO THE SHIPPING LORD'S AND BESTOWER OF S-SUPPORTS! :4robinm:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
This comic reminds me of when I tried to play randomized Emerald. The Wynaut egg equivalent took AGES to hatch, to the point where I wondered if it glitched... And it was a Regice.
What did you name the little tyke?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
On amiibos:

On people voting for Roy:

*Points at Signature*

On Shipping:

OK, I'm hungry.

Last edited:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
So occured to me acouple of days ago that with the "Mario Bros" series of Amiibos, the chances of getting a Smash Bros Yoshi is probably pretty low. EB's comp shows they're discontinued now, yay.

Lucked out, found someone online not too far from me that's selling their collection off (90 bucks for Little Mac, the hell!?) but only wants 25 for Yoshi (was 15-18 in store) so (hopefully!) getting that one.

Just leaves Dedede, Ike and Little Mac. :urg:

Wait, this isn't the Amiibo thread...

Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
So occured to me acouple of days ago that with the "Mario Bros" series of Amiibos, the chances of getting a Smash Bros Yoshi is probably pretty low. EB's comp shows they're discontinued now, yay.

Lucked out, found someone online not too far from me that's selling their collection off (90 bucks for Little Mac, the hell!?) but only wants 25 for Yoshi (was 15-18 in store) so (hopefully!) getting that one.

Just leaves Dedede, Ike and Little Mac. :urg:

Wait, this isn't the Amiibo thread...
you can still post about it, we welcome anyone with a handsome avatar like yours :yeahboi:
it's not like we talk about Robin most of the time

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Just think, FE14 will probably have Amiibo for all the major characters, if not every single one of them for daily stat bonuses and rare items and whatnot.

Last edited:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh god, I hope not. I really liked FE:Awakening. If they have amiibos too.... D:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Now that I have eight amiibos (and counting, hopefully), I should make a game with Heroscape and amiibos...
As for the Amiibos that I have, for those that are wondering:
Link
Mario
Kirby
Yoshi
Pikachu
Zelda
Marth
Shulk

Top Bottom