• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I think at this point, I'm just gonna wait it out until they actually get released.

Though if I had a dollar for everytime I said that...

In other news though, I've started playing Earthbound today and so far it's a very charming game. Though between Earthbound and the other games I've recently obtained, I'm having a hard time figuring out what to play. I've gotten Punch-Out!! (Wii), Paper Mario, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, Super Metroid, and Tomodachi Life. Too many games, so little time
I know the feel. I have MH4, Chibi Robo, LoZ Awakening and Oracle

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Hilda mouse is precious.:eek:
Hilda and the other protags along with Isabelle are especially adorable <3

DID SOMEBODY SAY EARTHBOUND!?
Got into my first couple battles and got acquainted with Buzz Buzz in the few minutes he's with you.
Before getting brutally attacked by the neighbor mom.

Also had a random guy come out from nowhere and take a picture of me.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Hilda and the other protags along with Isabelle are especially adorable <3

Got into my first couple battles and got acquainted with Buzz Buzz in the few minutes he's with you.
Before getting brutally attacked by the neighbor mom.

Also had a random guy come out from nowhere and take a picture of me.
So, you're just beginning. The further you go, the better it gets.:)

I feel bad for Buzz Buzz, though. Pokey's mom is scary.:urg:

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So, you're just beginning. The further you go, the better it gets.:)

I feel bad for Buzz Buzz, though. Pokey's mom is scary.:urg:
I must say though, the music is very charming. It's interesting to hear the stuff I've heard in Smash which now makes me want to pick up Ness.

Believe me, the picture guy is going to get on your nerves after the 4th or 5th time he appears:roll:
I've heard that he'll often show up in the most random of times.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
So I stuck around that site a bit longer, and now I have :4marth: and :4myfriends: ordered too. I don't have the former, but with the fate of the latter's previous order uncertain, I just went ahead and got him too.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Amazon prophet was a lie. Robin and other wave 4 preorders did not show up. Was pressing F5 for the past 20 minutes and now I'm sad.

View attachment 46710
I think you need to see it, if you haven't yet
Amazon is such a troll.

I've heard that he'll often show up in the most random of times.
Yes. That he will. You can try to hunt down all the locations in which he takes a photo (most of the places are linked with your progression in the story, though), but if you want your sanity intact, I would recommend you to not.
Anyway, that cool animation of him taking a photo can get a bit annoying after the 5th time or so, imo.

Shaymikyu

I think you need to see it, if you haven't yet
Amazon is such a troll.

Yes. That he will. You can try to hunt down all the locations in which he takes a photo (most of the places are linked with your progression in the story, though), but if you want your sanity intact, I would recommend you to not.
Anyway, that cool animation of him taking a photo can get a bit annoying after the 5th time or so, imo.
ESTEBAN'S UP!? Why didn't you tell me? He's my favorite character in the Wooden Rooster Saga! Though, Julian's pretty cool...

In all seriousness, I don't know whether to rage at Amazon with how terrible the Amiibo situation is or just laugh sadly.

And I know what you mean about the photo guy. I thought it was cute at first, but then I'd be exploring or rushing somewhere and suddenly I hear that music cue and sigh.
Still, it does have a neat little pay-off...

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
The Photographer is a genius.

JUST when you forget about him, BOOM! Photo time!

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
This is just perfect! I love everything about it!

“Y’all were sure as God made little green apples that Chrom would marry Sumia, but it was me, DONNEL!”

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Damn college teachers expecting everyone to have smartphones to check their emails at anytime when I don't own one :150:
Anywho, it might be a bit early to tell but I wanted to ask, do you guys have a favorite character design from FEIf so far? I think I'd go with Hinoka out of what was shown so far

Elezir

Damn college teachers expecting everyone to have smartphones to check their emails at anytime when I don't own one :150:
Anywho, it might be a bit early to tell but I wanted to ask, do you guys have a favorite character design from FEIf so far? I think I'd go with Hinoka out of what was shown so far
I liked Sakura's quite a bit.
Honestly, all of the Hoshido people look very nice.
From Nohr side, only Marx's stands out to me.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

There is only one answer:

Though I also like Marx, female Kamui, Kazahana, and the guy kneeling in the Hoshido box art whose name escapes me.

Oh, and the pink-haired girl that might be your sister is cute, as is your blonde "sister" on Nohr.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
(If it wasn't obvious already) Dancer Lady, Marx, Ryouma, Blonde Marth, and Hinoka for me

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I've got a soft spot for maids like Felicia and I liked the one red haired Pegasus Knight (I forgot her name) ever since I saw the first trailer.

Elezir

Sakura was my 2nd go to choice, she looks pretty, I like drill hair but something about the Nohr young sister doesn't rub well with me
I didn't like the younger sister from Nohr too much, either.
She is cute, sure, but looks too lolita for me.
and eh, I'm not into lolita designs.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
For my favorites, there's Kazahana, female Kamui, Ryouma Lobster Lord, Marx, Dancer Lady, and St. Garon.
There is only one answer:

Though I also like Marx, female Kamui, Kazahana, and the guy kneeling in the Hoshido box art whose name escapes me.

Oh, and the pink-haired girl that might be your sister is cute, as is your blonde "sister" on Nohr.
The archer's name hasn't been confirmed yet but Serenes Forest believe his name may be Takumi.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Favorite is hands down Kamui. I also like design wise Ryoma, Archer dude, Marx, Hinoka and Camilla. There are just too many.

Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Lobster Lord Ryouma and Marx are the pick of the bunch for me so far.
do you have a 2nd stomach for lobsters too? :090:
This reminds me that before Awakening came out I checked most of the characters artwork, and I hated how most of them looked from there. Thankfully their in-game portraits were, for the most part, a lot better.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
do you have a 2nd stomach for lobsters too? :090:

This reminds me that before Awakening came out I checked most of the characters artwork, and I hated how most of them looked from there. Thankfully their in-game portraits were, for the most part, a lot better.
Yeah, I was the same. It took me a while to warm to the Awakening characters' designs. I have a better first impression of most of If's character designs.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I can't remember all the character names but the designs I like so far are: Nohr little sister, Sakura, Handsome Hoshido guy, and Orochi.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Just based on design eh?

Well, I pretty much like all of Nohr's design so far, Twintails and blue haired maid espically And Camilla the boob lady ofc.

I don't really care for Hoshido's design too much, outside of Archer dude and Felicia and Kazahana is pretty cute and Tsubaki looks like he might have a neat design, which is odd since the color red is one of my fave colors but I guess I just don't care for the white-red contrast that much.

Dancer girl is cool.

And so far I like Femui's design better then Mamui's.

As for a fave though.... hmm..... Idk.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory

Yeah, I was the same. It took me a while to warm to the Awakening characters' designs. I have a better first impression of most of If's character designs.
I mean, look at how some of the girls were portrayed (warning, plenty of pictures below)

It might be just me, but their designs looked way too fanservice-ish from this. I know making a character attractive doesn't detract from them being good, but it did leave a pretty negative first impression to the demographic the game seemed to be aiming at.
And then there's Nah and Noire, whose artworks do them in no favors

And then some males portraits stroked me as on the stupid side.

Mind you, none of this affected my overall opinion on the characters in the end, but I was getting meh vibes out of it. I haven't seen much of these yet from If, but I hope the artist got better at doing them, as I do really like the portraits in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn

mimgrim

Smash Hero

I mean, look at how some of the girls were portrayed (warning, plenty of pictures below)

It might be just me, but their designs looked way too fanservice-ish from this. I know making a character attractive doesn't detract from them being good, but it did leave a pretty negative first impression to the demographic the game seemed to be aiming at.

Mind you, none of this affected my overall opinion on the characters in the end, but I was getting meh vibes out of it. I haven't seen much of these yet from If, but I hope the artist got better at doing them, as I do really like the portraits in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn
Mind your tongue heathen.

Olivia's design is perfection.

That is fact.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Guys guys you will not believe this!
I found a friggin' Lucina Amiibo on a store for a regular price! :4lucina:
There was only one but i can't believe they had them in stock that early! :colorful::colorful::colorful:
Take a look at it:

GOTCHA!!!
7_Wings_Demon__Hell__by_PinkyHedgehog.png

render_lucas_the_hedgehog_by_wensesesparta-d4m4d2y.png

images.jpg

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

Well excuse Yarne for wanting to be fit.:4wiifitm::4wiifit:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Top Bottom