• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Basically someone was tagged to this thread who we thought was okay, but actually hated us and cursed everyone here for being fans of Robin and Fire Emblem Awakening.
However, I was just making a joke, let's not make that incident a recurring thing.
Can you at least link me to the page it started at? I wanne see what happened with my own eyes at least.

And why won't you reply back in the Souls group.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Basically someone was tagged to this thread who we thought was okay, but actually hated us and cursed everyone here for being fans of Robin and Fire Emblem Awakening.
However, I was just making a joke, let's not make that incident a recurring thing.
He who shall not be named?

It was Soul Blazer, IIRC.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I decided that i wouldn't buy any Amiibos, since i'm more than baffled at the whole market and shady business surrounding them.
However today i faced my biggest temptation yet face to face...
A single Captain Falcon Amiibo in a small game store hidden downtown, being sold at a regular price no less.
At the end i decided to hold to my principles and did not buy the figure... only to walk out of the store and see a guy take it in front of me.
Forgive me my dear Falcon :4falcon:

descarga (22).jpg

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I decided that i wouldn't buy any Amiibos, since i'm more than baffled at the whole market and shady business surrounding them.
However today i faced my biggest temptation yet face to face...
A single Captain Falcon Amiibo in a small game store hidden downtown, being sold at a regular price no less.
At the end i decided to hold to my principles and did not buy the figure... only to walk out of the store and see a guy take it in front of me.
Forgive me my dear Falcon :4falcon:
Isn't Captain Falcon rare? Not to rub it in or anything. I was denied my Robin.:sadeyes:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
:sadsheep:
No Robin, though.

What are the chances we'll have a Robin figma some day, anyway?

I found a Lucas and Robin fanart, btw. I've never been so happy about finding fanart.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

:sadsheep:
No Robin, though.

What are the chances we'll have a Robin figma some day, anyway?

I found a Lucas and Robin fanart, btw. I've never been so happy about finding fanart.
I NEED THE FULL SIZE VERSION OF YOUR AVATAR FOR SCIENCE.

And considering SSB is upping his popularity, I could see it happening. Heck, we might even get both genders.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
I NEED THE FULL SIZE VERSION OF YOUR AVATAR FOR SCIENCE.

And considering SSB is upping his popularity, I could see it happening. Heck, we might even get both genders.
I hope so:happysheep:
Then I won't have to go after his awfully difficult-to-find amiibo

Yes, here's the full size, my fellow tactician. Have fun :happysheep:

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I hope so:happysheep:
Then I won't have to go after his awfully difficult-to-find amiibo

Yes, here's the full size, my fellow tactician. Have fun :happysheep:

I've practically given up on Robin unless he becomes easier to find over time like Sonic and Megaman.:(

And thank you! I've been dreaming of a picture like this since Robin's reveal.:love:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I would buy both versions given the chance, even if it means I'll be bleeding cash. :nervous:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
What's up everyone!? What is the reason for summoning the shipping lord lol
Praise Naga, you've come! :happysheep: Welcome, fellow tactician, to the Robin Social Thread! Please, stay and mingle. ^w^

So your a shipping lord too, eh? :evil: I'm afraid there can only be one in this thread...

So much love here I like it!
We tacticians are a loving bunch who forge strong, unbreakable bonds with each other. It's only natural that we express our love to a fellow tactician. <3

And of course, we express our love through shipping other members. Lots and lots of shipping. :seuss:

Speaking of shipping, me and Lady Elezir Elezir are the OTP of the Robin Social Thread. Apparently The Soulless One deemed it so and because of that, it has come to pass. Just thought I'd let you know. :awesome:

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
So I'm trying to think of something to post, but all I can think of is this:

A Hiigaran Battlecrusier.

Yeah, I think I need to go to bed...

Good night, Robin Social Thread.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Can someone explain to me what all that pranking is about? And why people sometimes randomly have pink user names and are "Pranked!"?

I do not understand. And I would like to know what it's about before it happens to me.

That way when it does happen to me, I know what has happened to me.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Isn't Captain Falcon rare? Not to rub it in or anything. I was denied my Robin.:sadeyes:
No, just popular. Pit and Little Mac were the 'rare' ones in that wave.

I've practically given up on Robin unless he becomes easier to find over time like Sonic and Megaman.:(
It's really ridiculous about the whole situation, especially when over here we were able to preorder amiibos right after Nintendo Directs, thanks to not having bull**** 'retailer exclusive' crap to deal with.

Can someone explain to me what all that pranking is about? And why people sometimes randomly have pink user names and are "Pranked!"?

I do not understand. And I would like to know what it's about before it happens to me.

When it happens to you, you will know.

Seriously though, premium members, as one of their perks, can 'prank' a member, changing their name to pink and giving them the title of 'pranked!'

Last edited:

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
From what I can tell, (with my two weeks of experience) it's just a fun little thing people do for no absolute reason. Sort of a "Ha! Gotcha!".

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

At least, you can be pranked. I can't even have that. ;_;

:231:

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
Eww...I'm hearing people want another FE character and significant amount of votes are going to Roy.

Project Crysis

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cryis45
3DS FC
1521-5275-7397
Praise Naga, you've come! :happysheep: Welcome, fellow tactician, to the Robin Social Thread! Please, stay and mingle. ^w^

So your a shipping lord too, eh? :evil: I'm afraid there can only be one in this thread...

We tacticians are a loving bunch who forge strong, unbreakable bonds with each other. It's only natural that we express our love to a fellow tactician. <3

And of course, we express our love through shipping other members. Lots and lots of shipping. :seuss:

Speaking of shipping, me and Lady Elezir Elezir are the OTP of the Robin Social Thread. Apparently The Soulless One deemed it so and because of that, it has come to pass. Just thought I'd let you know. :awesome:
if you are the shipping lord than with whom may i S support with? lol

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm now seriously considering a cosplay of Alicia Melchiott from Valkyria Chronicles or Squigly from Skullgirls.

Suggesting a second cosplay was a dangerous, immense idea.

EDIT: I see @ Project Crysis Project Crysis is lurking in this threeee-eeeead~ :3

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
PSA: If you don't mind getting the JP version, Wave Four Amiibos are available to pre order at Play-Asia. :emptysheep:

EDIT: NVM it's sold out
Finally snagged :4robinm: at last! ♥

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Others already said it, but it's a Premium exclusive option to troll mess with regular(I.e not mods, not Premiums) users by changing their names to pink for a month. You get a maximum of 2 at a time.

Top Bottom