• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Syrek knows the way to my heart so well with Ouran gifs
Never change, my dear.

;) <3

I summon thee, Project Crysis Project Crysis , through the will and desire of your friend Antonykun Antonykun ! Come forth, child of Naga and make yourself known! Heed the call of your fellow tacticians and fulfill your destiny! :088:

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Well, he has good taste in profile pics, that I can say.:happysheep:

:roll:Poor guy, he's going to be surprised next time he log in.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
@ Project Crysis Project Crysis , just like @ False Sense False Sense iterated above, I apologize for the inconvenience everyone is causing you. Do not feel pressured by anyone to join the Robin thread. If you choose to join our ranks, it should be through your own free will and choice, without the pressure clouding your judgments and thoughts. After all, that wouldn't be fitting of a tactician now would it? I hope you have a good day.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
P'shaw~

I was doing it before it was cool.

Or before everybody apologised.

I will yield nothing!

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
@ Project Crysis Project Crysis

I'm sorry for all the trouble.
@ Project Crysis Project Crysis , just like @ False Sense False Sense iterated above, I apologize for the inconvenience everyone is causing you. Do not feel pressured by anyone to join the Robin thread. If you choose to join our ranks, it should be through your own free will and choice, without the pressure clouding your judgments and thoughts. After all, that wouldn't be fitting of a tactician now would it? I hope you have a good day.
you guys are no fun

You two are right, though. Kinda.
:cheep:

So, 3DS is getting a new ip named Snack World
What you fellow tacticians think?
Honestly, I'd have liked these news better if Layton 7 and Fantasy Life 2 had a 3DS version, too

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Did you know we secretly invaded the Zelda boards?
Next time that happens, it's gonna be my seraphic butt on all of your' faces.

@ Project Crysis Project Crysis

I'm sorry for all the trouble.
In anycase @ Project Crysis Project Crysis , we humbly welcome you to this hellhole ruled by Grima's children, anytime you wish.

If you are ever going to come in, don't be shy! Go all out! Free yourself from those spiritual leashes! A lot here show either a graceful and easily sociable examples, via Sonic OCs-searching, praising/quoting Grima, Robin and everything else in FE(Awakening), talking about FE quite a lot overall and doing either Shrek-or Chrom-jokes.

I'll take care of the rest in case the madness gets off-hand or spills out too much.

You also get a gallic helmet from me as a bonus~

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I was doing some work on the Hunger Games thing, and put the names of some Smash and Ace Attorney characters into it for testing purposes. The irony of some of the results is delicious:

Smash-hgames.png

Smash-hgames.png

(Ema hates Klavier, so there's no way she'd willingly help him out (it even got the colours right!), and Engarde's "counter" against de Killer in JfA backfired completely and ended up getting him found guilty.)

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
you guys are no fun

You two are right, though. Kinda.
:cheep:

So, 3DS is getting a new ip named Snack World
What you fellow tacticians think?
Honestly, I'd have liked these news better if Layton 7 and Fantasy Life 2 had a 3DS version, too
It looks interesting I suppose but like you, I'd prefer this news better if Layton 7 and Fantasy Life 2 were coming to the 3DS. I mean, it has potential, don't get me wrong, but I'd like to see more of it before forming a definitive opinion. I'm sure it will be a quality game give that Level-5 is creating it, however I'm unsure if its a game that would appeal to me. The concept does has me intrigued but I'm not really feeling overall it at the moment. :4shulk:

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
avi_peeking_post.png
Alright people, show's over. I'll have a new avi by my next post.

The second, I'm not sure. That's where I'd like your feedback.
As much as I appreciate additional catgirls and frilly skirts I really want to see a good ROB, and I trust you above all else in the pursuit.

Did you know we secretly invaded the Zelda boards?
We did?

Was this after I dropped by?

YES. SHAYSHAY DEMAND MORE OF GLORIOUS HEROPON.
spiky riki.png

All I got, honestly. But for the record I really do like this suit.

Arise, @ Project Crysis Project Crysis ! Arise!

And now I'm off for game night.

See you in six hours and change.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Didn't you say you were going to get one around christmas?
Complications arose.

That and we don't like buying expensive things in Mexico. With any luck, I should have it mid-June. Which conveniently is when classes end for good.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I don't know who @ Project Crysis Project Crysis is, but if simply calling his name doesn't get him to come here, perhaps we should instead pray to St. Garon and ask the Good Nohr King to summon him. If we pray hard enough, we may finally get Project Crysis to join in on all the fun!
prays to St. Garon.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I don't know who @ Project Crysis Project Crysis is, but if simply calling his name doesn't get him to come here, perhaps we should instead pray to St. Garon and ask the Good Nohr King to summon him. If we pray hard enough, we may finally get Project Crysis to join in on all the fun!
prays to St. Garon.
Oh St. Garon call forth my friend from wherever he is, While you're at it pet a Guinea Pig.
Also new avatar

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Whoa, how long have I been off for?

I wonder what I missed.

"Priceless"? My boy, surely you jest. @ Kotor Kotor speaks the truth. Saint Garon is a truly noble and admirable person. He is indeed the pride and joy of the glorious kingdom of Nohr, and we should all aspire to match his generosity and thoughtfulness. Praise be unto him!
O Rly?

Well, I would rather praise and worship Ganondorf before I'd worship this Garon.

Garon?

Hmm

Ganon.

Garon

I wonder if there is a connection.....

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Seriously now, I think you guys are maybe overdoing it.

He was already here once, browsing, but never posted. Don't you think that continued tagging might come across as bothersome?

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
All this talk of summoning with probably at least 10 of you guys doing so makes me think we're summoning something big scary,
and pink!

Though after learning it's just a friend of Antonykun, I would now disagree.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
First thing I see getting back is some guy named Project Crystal getting tagged. i wonder why?

Seriously now, I think you guys are maybe overdoing it.

He was already here once, browsing, but never posted. Don't you think that continued tagging might come across as bothersome?
*shrugs*

This is the Robin thread.
All this talk of summoning with probably at least 10 of you guys doing so makes me think we're summoning something big scary,
and pink!

Though after learning it's just a friend of Antonykun, I would now disagree.
Oh, you mean something like this?

Top Bottom