• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Uh, you guys should probably should stop talking about bewbs before- dam it, to late

http://nintendoeverything.com/more-...om-famitsus-full-interview-with-the-dev-team/

Basically if you needed more evidence that Nohr is evil and whatnot.

And other miscellaneous details.
HA! I knew that Nohr was evil. HAHAHA!

Yeah, I was right!

What? No armour pics?

Look at this! No armour pics! What should we do with this one.
Two questions

1) what are armour pictures?

2) is it bad that I don't have any?

Mega-Xander

Smash Rookie
NNID
avsimone13
So basically Manster vs Thracia from FE4/5 again? I wonder what exactly Garon's motivations for invading are - for the benefit of his countrymen, or just for power?
Oftentimes in history, both. If there is very little a country can produce and there's a neighbor that's doing really well there are going to be raids or even a full on take over. Vikings and Hun's are a couple of examples of civilizations that essentially maintained themselves by assaulting other civilizations.

What I'm interested in seeing is what the game makers do to make the Nohr somewhat endeering. I get that Garon's children are alright, but they still invade Hoshido (and probably do a good job of it too). They won't just be forgiven right? There's gonna have to be some sort of redemption

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
Well, Galeforce is quite OP if all your super breded and trained characters (or the great majority) has it.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Look at Oboro's face. Just look at it.

Please be playable in Nohr.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
This is the best. :4robinm::4robinf:
I saw that video in my sub box and it took a few moments for me to realize who uploaded it.

I know nothing about this character but I want them to be on my team just from the sprite. Also is Hosido the only side with those naginata looking weapons? because I love naginatas.

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
I think Oboro looks too derpy for my tastes. I think it has something to do with her eyes. Instead of appearing smug which her confident grin suggests, the eyes make her look like she's high.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
...Oboro is a girl? I'm so used to Fire Emblem pulling the guy that looks like a girl thing so I just automatically assumed she was a guy LOL
Almost all Hoshido people are like this, really.
People are having a lot of trouble deciding if some characters of this side are female or male.

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
People are having a lot of trouble deciding if some characters of this side are female or male.
I thought that only happened to Tsubaki. But Hoshido does have more male characters with long, flowing hair (Ryouma, Takumi, Tsubaki) while the female characters have some masculine traits to them (Hinoka appears as a tomboy and Linca has some nice muscles).

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
Sounds like I might have to look a little closer at picking up White Kingdom first. :halfsheep:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Lookin' smug AF.

– Nohr’s castle even stands in the middle of a giant hole in the ground

Well I'm sure there not very crate(r)ful for that! :cool:

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Oboro looks kinda drunk in that mugshot.

I'm hoping that's actually part of her character - a boozed-up warrior would be hilarious.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

^ Me in a nutshell.

:3
Niko.

Niko.

Why are you here at 3:18 am. 4:23 am.

That would be my reaction if I haven't seen you do this probably a dozen times before.

'Morning.

:3

Last edited by a moderator:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
In my head canon, Chrom hooks up with Lucina and dies from herpes. Then Robin gets mad when he finds out and kills Lucina. He then ***** Tiki, who then flees into the mountains and gives birth to and raises his child. Robin kills himself while that's going on. The child then turns into Grimamorganjr and tries to eat the world. Then, Chrom, Robin, and Lucina are all brought back to life by the tears of Morgan, Nah, and a single Pidgey. :016: And then they fuse into a single being known as Chrobina :085:. Chrobina then fuses with Goku, Vegeta, Shadow the mother****ing Hedgehog, Chuck Norris and Meta Knight to become a being of ultimate power. :009: This being, known only as Blastoise, then dons a bee bee gun, despite having two massive high-pressure water cannons on it's back, in an attempt to slay the evil Grimamorganjr. However, Grimamorganjr wins the first battle, and enters the planet to consume it from the inside. But then, just as all hope is seemingly lost, Dialga and Palkia show up and supermega evolve, then split the planet in two to uncover Grimamorganjr, who has taken the form of a five-headed, pepper spray breathing dragon sitting aloof in a black hole. The battle that ensues is epic. But after having been weakened by Blastoise's bee bee gun, the Captain :4falcon: descends from the heavens to deliver the final blow, Grimamorgajr's one weakness: a Falcon Punch with extra ranch dressing. unfortunately, after Grimamorganjr explodes like all video game final bosses do, the universe ends; everybody dies. Only to be reincarnated in the Sm4shverse. At the pleading of a pidgeot. :018:

Agreed.
Practically clad women in Soulcalibur: As rare as a solar eclipse, or winning the lottery.
And at least I can name multiple examples of the latter two things.
I thought there were several practically clad women in that game. Or at least different costumes that were practically clad.

For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, that head canon was a joke.
You're a derp.
The top of this post still stands.

@Hong:

Several Other People said:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Interesting, you use fire wall. Do you typically use fire wall for doubles. Or was it just for that specific match-up?
Two reasons: to keep Wario in check, and also as a precaution for Little Mac. Better a stray Fire Wall hits Mac than a stray Arcfire where he's then stuck and liable for serious punishment.

Top Bottom