• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
In my head canon, Chrom hooks up with Lucina and dies from herpes. Then Robin gets mad when he finds out and kills Lucina. He then ***** Tiki, who then flees into the mountains and gives birth to and raises his child. Robin kills himself while that's going on. The child then turns into Grimamorganjr and tries to eat the world. Then, Chrom, Robin, and Lucina are all brought back to life by the tears of Morgan, Nah, and a single Pidgey. :016: And then they fuse into a single being known as Chrobina :085:. Chrobina then fuses with Goku, Vegeta, Shadow the mother****ing Hedgehog, Chuck Norris and Meta Knight to become a being of ultimate power. :009: This being, known only as Blastoise, then dons a bee bee gun, despite having two massive high-pressure water cannons on it's back, in an attempt to slay the evil Grimamorganjr. However, Grimamorganjr wins the first battle, and enters the planet to consume it from the inside. But then, just as all hope is seemingly lost, Dialga and Palkia show up and supermega evolve, then split the planet in two to uncover Grimamorganjr, who has taken the form of a five-headed, pepper spray breathing dragon sitting aloof in a black hole. The battle that ensues is epic. But after having been weakened by Blastoise's bee bee gun, the Captain :4falcon: descends from the heavens to deliver the final blow, Grimamorgajr's one weakness: a Falcon Punch with extra ranch dressing. unfortunately, after Grimamorganjr explodes like all video game final bosses do, the universe ends; everybody dies. Only to be reincarnated in the Sm4shverse. At the pleading of a pidgeot. :018:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
In my head canon, Chrom hooks up with Lucina and dies from herpes. Then Robin gets mad when he finds out and kills Lucina. He then ***** Tiki, who then flees into the mountains and gives birth to and raises his child. Robin kills himself while that's going on. The child then turns into Grimamorganjr and tries to eat the world. Then, Chrom, Robin, and Lucina are all brought back to life by the tears of Morgan, Nah, and a single Pidgey. :016: And then they fuse into a single being known as Chrobina :085:. Chrobina then fuses with Goku, Vegeta, Shadow the mother****ing Hedgehog, Chuck Norris and Meta Knight to become a being of ultimate power. :009: This being, known only as Blastoise, then dons a bee bee gun, despite having two massive high-pressure water cannons on it's back, in an attempt to slay the evil Grimamorganjr. However, Grimamorganjr wins the first battle, and enters the planet to consume it from the inside. But then, just as all hope is seemingly lost, Dialga and Palkia show up and supermega evolve, then split the planet in two to uncover Grimamorganjr, who has taken the form of a five-headed, pepper spray breathing dragon sitting aloof in a black hole. The battle that ensues is epic. But after having been weakened by Blastoise's bee bee gun, the Captain :4falcon: descends from the heavens to deliver the final blow, Grimamorgajr's one weakness: a Falcon Punch with extra ranch dressing. unfortunately, after Grimamorganjr explodes like all video game final bosses do, the universe ends; everybody dies. Only to be reincarnated in the Sm4shverse. At the pleading of a pidgeot. :018:
I liked this story.

Has Pokemon in it.

Has Blastoise in it.

Has Falcon in it.

Even got a few laughs out of it.

Good job.

No sarcasm intended even if it sounds like it.

100% real.

I'm alone in saying that.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
...Am I on Deviantart?

Hong

The Strongest

Genderswapped Phoenix Wright accomplishes absolutely nothing but I'll be damned if I don't buy it. :estatic:

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Things I learned today:

Dual Robins is a good doubles team, especially against dual Villagers.

Zelda / Ganondorf is even better, especially against almost everybody.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Well, that's enough internet for today.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Well after being scarred for life by IAmMetaKnight's wonderful head canon, let's cleanse our palette by listening to this head banging Fire Emblem theme from Codename S.T.E.A.M. :smash:
:teeth:

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Eh, I've seen weirder things today on the internet.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
It looks like we're getting a male valkyrie in the form of Joker. From what I read around, his class is called a strategist.

Hong

The Strongest
I'm always on my knees for her anyways
Are you sure that's enough? Maybe you'll have to lie down on your stomach a bit to get low enough to worship her.:dazwa:
And you guys said i was crazy.
hehwhehehahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*Hug* No one will understand you like I do.
Hilde is love. Hilde is life.
Yes.

Let's take a moment to appreciate her design:
Notice how the armour combined style and elegance without sacrificing practicality. For instance, the wolf-inspired pauldrons result in a grooved shape, which make it both look really classy, but also remarkably difficult for an opponent to grip.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
It looks like we're getting a male valkyrie in the form of Joker. From what I read around, his class is called a strategist.
Yup. His reclass options are Paladin, Great Knight, and Strategist again.

also Master Seals are now called "Parallel Proofs", whatever that's about. (they've always been "proofs" in Japanese, but the "parallel" part is new)

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Hmm. That's not a lot of reclassing options. I wonder if reclassing will be more limited compared to Awakening, which I wouldn't mind actually.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Agreed.
Practically clad women in Soulcalibur: As rare as a solar eclipse, or winning the lottery.
And at least I can name multiple examples of the latter two things.
Yeah pretty much. The only other Soul Cal girl I can think of is Pyrrha.
Poor, sweet, innocent child.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
[spoiler: BIG IMAGE]

[/spoiler]
The fact Pyrrha is good is a testament to how bad the state of the female roster is, IMO.

Not to say she is bad either, of course. I'm not really well invested in Soul Calibur's lore so I don't have an opinion worth much, anyway.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Viola is best Soul Calibur.

I used to play Taki a lot in SCII, but I can't get to grips with Natsu as a character, and there are other styles I prefer. My main is, of course, my own character, who has Soul of Siegfried and big frickin' katana.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Yoshimitsu and Zasalamel were my go to characters for Soul Calibur 4.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Pyrrha's costume doesn't really strike me as practical either, though. When you fight with a sword and shield you need a bit more protection than leather and a mini skirt.
Ah, I thought you meant more in terms of overly fanservicey outfits.
That's not exactly a big image to warrant a spoiler.

And an improperly coded one to boot. :p
What improperly coded spoiler? :troll:
The fact Pyrrha is good is a testament to how bad the state of the female roster is, IMO.

Not to say she is bad either, of course. I'm not really well invested in Soul Calibur's lore so I don't have an opinion worth much, anyway.
Her story arc in SC5 just really made me sympathize with her, so I've been a fan of Pyrrha ever since.
And on the subject of Soul Cal's character designs, I'd say this sums it up pretty nicely.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
In Soulcalibur IV the female character designs are ridiculous. Even my favorite, Amy, who is 14, is way too oversexualized.
However, along with Hilde, there's one other reasonable female design:

Ashlotte. It's sad she's just a bonus character in one game in their series, because she has undoubtedly one of the most awesome character designs in the whole series.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
In Soulcalibur IV the female character designs are ridiculous. Even my favorite, Amy, who is 14, is way too oversexualized.
However, along with Hilde, there's one other reasonable female design:

Ashlotte. It's sad she's just a bonus character in one game in their series, because she has undoubtedly one of the most awesome character designs in the whole series.
I really hate how they did her face in game.

Top Bottom