• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Fun fact about that tournament I was at.

We only had the venue open till 7pm and Mew2King was holding up brackets since he was literally in every event (Smash 4, PM, and Melee with both singles and doubles.)

Almost everything was done, but due to time they had to have PM Grand Finals done outside.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Fun fact about that tournament I was at.

We only had the venue open till 7pm and Mew2King was holding up brackets since he was literally in every event (Smash 4, PM, and Melee with both singles and doubles.)

Almost everything was done, but due to time they had to have PM Grand Finals done outside.
Doesn't that happen every time M2K is in a tournament? The holding up of brackets I mean.

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I bring salutations from Tellius Arizona! :emptysheep:

With the armor discussion a couple pages back... (just got back home) I haven't played Dark Souls or its ilk, but I do have an affinity for armor design in RPGs; from what I've seen of the series though, they do look pretty great. Some of my favorites include:

Daedric Armor in Skyrim, though Dragonscale comes in close second.

Dragon's Dogma also has some pretty rad designs across all of the vocations; it just happens that the melee fighters have the best looking sets imo.

The signature look of Dragoons in Final Fantasy will always remain one of my favorite of the series. I hope I can reach that level for my character.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
@ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A is the message under your name miss spelt, because I am having difficulty understanding it.

I live in the ACTUAL great white north. :awesome: More specifically, I live just south of Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

:seuss:
Lucky. You guys gave us one of the greatest hero to ever exist

Weeman

Smash Crusader
His location is as ambiguous as mine.

We could be living on opposite sides of the country for all I know.
You literally told me you live on Mexico City and i told you i live there as well not long ago.
Either your memory sucks or you just hate me :emptysheep:
Can't see the picture :emptysheep:
How about now?, i gotta remind myself to use imgur from now on :dazwa:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
You literally told me you live on Mexico City and i told you i live there as well not long ago.

My memory sucks because I never remembered you saying that you explicitly lived there.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Eh, I've always been more of a curling person than a hockey person. I just never found any interest in it.
I don't play or watch any sports. :p I just put that pic up there for humour mostly. I've never been into hockey, curling or sports in general. Video games are my sport. :3

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

Literal first thing I thought of was that Robin's face and the ladies' faces need to be photoshopped everywhere appropriate. I am unashamedly shipping trash.

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I love the one where he's proposing to Jasmine and Aladdin's just like "dude what the ****"
And the one where Groose Gaston is like:
"Well, i guess Belle ain't the only fish in the water. It's something."
My memory sucks because I never remembered you saying that you explicitly lived there.
Back when you were talking about attending your very first Smash tournament... :4falcon:

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Well, normally I'm not into armors, but I do like Chris's design when she's wearing armor.

I guess I just like how simple yet elegant it looks.

EDIT: Hey, seems like I was looking at the wrong page, for some reason :roll:
Oh well, whatever.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Ah much better, thank you
Pit Happy Emocticon (scaled down).png

I don't know who Miss Spelt is, you mind introducing me to her?

A British man said this quote some years ago. It's intentional, and not written wrong.
Oh she is very annoying actually. I have give her a nickname to perfectly describe her. It's Auto Correct :p

Sorry, to me it just looks like it is missing a word or two. Still a nice quote though. I like it :)

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Literal first thing I thought of was that Robin's face and the ladies' faces need to be photoshopped everywhere appropriate. I am unashamedly shipping trash.
:4robinm::4robinf:: Yes..... YES! Good my minion! SHIP THEM ALL!!!! *evil lightning strikes in the background*

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Yeah...I've had nothing to say. :sadsheep:

Cool armors?

How does he keep it so clean??

Hong

The Strongest
Meeting people from Smashboards is easy.

In fact, you can meet me at any time!

Not for free, of course. I charge $1,200 an hour. Also, trip and hotel are not included in the cost, so you need to accommodate for that. However, I do offer the Lunch with Hong special, which is only $3000 for three hours of my time. With this, we'll spend an hour in public with me pretending to be your friend. Then I'll treat you to lunch. Within a minute of getting our food, I'll ask "Are you going to eat that?" and otherwise not say a single word.

I can do hugs but first we need to send you through the good ol' decontamination unit. Maybe go back in a few extra times for good measure. Otherwise, if you touch me I can't promise you'll keep both of your arms.

Also, I do not do pen and paper autographs; I'd like to keep my organs. That said, if you want I can crush your skull between my thighs and you can show everyone your dented dome when you return home.

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805

Not for free, of course. I charge $1,200 an hour. Also, trip and hotel are not included in the cost, so you need to accommodate for that. However, I do offer the Lunch with Hong special, which is only $3000 for three hours of my time. With this, we'll spend an hour in public with me pretending to be your friend. Then I'll treat you to lunch. Within a minute of getting our food, I'll ask "Are you going to eat that?" and otherwise not say a single word.

I can do hugs but first we need to send you through the good ol' decontamination unit. Maybe go back in a few extra times for good measure. Otherwise, if you touch me I can't promise you'll keep both of your arms.

Also, I do not do pen and paper autographs; I'd like to keep my organs. That said, if you want I can crush your skull between my thighs and you can show everyone your dented dome when you return home.
1394209038513.png

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
@ Hong Hong , chief, as dear as you are to me, I'm broke. The thigh crushing offer is tempting. But I'm broke. I gotta pass. But thank you.

How does he keep it so clean??
...I'm trying, but I can't think of a joke here. Let me get back with you.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Oh really.

I thought you were Canadian. :upsidedown:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I'm not sure exactly why but I've always liked art of weapons and armour since I was young, unfortunately my image stash doesn't have any armour pics.

Hong

The Strongest
I'm not sure exactly why but I've always liked art of weapons and armour since I was young, unfortunately my image stash doesn't have any armour pics.
What? No armour pics?

Look at this! No armour pics! What should we do with this one.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
It's been a while since I've haunted this old thread... Stupid Barracks. :p

Weeman

Smash Crusader

Honestly you're charging way too low for all this, think about your family and your expenses!
I would pay $200,000 to spin be with you for 12 seconds :happysheep:
Oh really.

I thought you were Canadian. :upsidedown:

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

...what? :confused:

This place is so weird at times. :psycho:

Hong

The Strongest
I thought my theatrics were relatively tame compared to the stuff I walk into around these lands.:4robinf:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I thought my theatrics were relatively tame compared to the stuff I walk into around these lands.:4robinf:
In level of tameness from low to high:
You, then the Robin boards, then the Zelda boards. :4robinf:

Last edited:
Top Bottom