• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
So I knew Fire Emblem 4 had an official rearranged soundtrack.

But I didn't know Fire Emblem 3 did too.

That Tiki remix. <3

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
GET OUT OF MUH BOAT

Hey, at least most of ya live in the same country, some in the same state even.

I'm practically separated from all of you.
True, but at least @Weeman is also from Mexico according to his profile. I say you're in good company.:troll:

Just teasing you Weeman

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I literally live a county away from one of the users here. Funny how that works, huh?

I've managed to wrangle at least one person here into coming to the local con in July. I'm happy with that.

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
His location is as ambiguous as mine.

We could be living on opposite sides of the country for all I know.
Not as ambiguous as @The Soulless One, whose apparently a resident of the Shadow Realm, and @Chapter Serf, who happens to be a Martian according to his profile.

Didn't want to pull a @ S Syrek but what I'm getting at is is that our bonds are not based on sight. But rather there "insert invisible bond speech here."

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I live in Freedomland.

My map cuts Asia in half so that Freedomland is the center of my attention.

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
I'm sure you know what I meant.

We are both listed in Mexico; that's it.
Naturally. And I'm sure you know what I'm getting at.

Just because some of us live in the same country doesn't mean anything. At all. Especially given how large our respective countries are. It's not like I'm gonna take a trip to Ohio just to say, "Hey, what's up @ Célja Célja ." Furthermore, many of us (though some of us do) don't clarify where we live specifically even if we say we live in the U.S. or in Canada, the same way you and Weeman don't.

So my original point still stands: many of us are in that same boat with you in regards to not being able to see fellow Smashboard members irl. I hope you have room in that boat for me. I brought hot chocolate if that means anything to you.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You know I came up with that location name back when I was a Ghirahim propagandist. I wonder if anyone has even noticed it.
I want to change it to reflect my current visage...but everything I come up with is either too obvious or too subtle...

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Pretty sure that, if any of y'all lived here, I could walk out the front door and meet half of ya on my way down the road.

Small world, small island~ ;3

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I don't really know too many people who live near me because I live in a state where not too many people live, but one of the best Zeldas lives in the same city as me, so that's pretty cool!

By the way, how are all of you doing tonight? I randomly stopped getting alerts from this thread so I feel a little out of the loop lol

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Pretty sure that, if any of y'all lived here, I could walk out the front door and meet half of ya on my way down the road.

Small world, small island~ ;3
We'd be next door neighbours if I lived in Ireland! :happysheep:

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
I believe I've accurately stated where my location is. It's right behind you. For I possess pseudo-omnipresence and am always behind everyone's back...I also live in AMERICA!

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Dear Naga! I've missed so many post I have missed. You guys are going to fast for me :4sonic:

What have I missed?

I used a Galeforce strategy.

I started the turn pairing up four units together and have them charge at the risen at the east and west ends of the map. Sumia and Olivia went west, and Cordelia and Robin went east. All four of them have galeforce so I could take out all three of them going 1, 2, 1 or 2.

Cherche, with Lucina charged straight after the boss while the remaining units took out the four southern risen.
The four of them will be represented like this, :4charizard::4charizard::4littlemac::4charizard:. The "Charizard" risen have to be killed with a ranged weapon, so everyone that goes after them had a javelin or a hand axe. The "Little Mac" risen can be taken out adjacent so it doesn't matter who takes it out.

Cherche and Lucina made it to the boss and the map was completed in two turns.
Oh, of course. Gale force, the most cheap skill ever in Fire Emblem.

Like...
THIS?!

Can't see the picture :emptysheep:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Even if I lived near anyone I am not really the type to go out to tournaments and locals anyways. It would be kind of nice though.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I lied about not going back and looking through the past pages :estatic:

Either way, I say everyone should check this little game out. I found it while I was lost in tumblr and it's a bit silly and easy, but pretty funny and lighthearted. Particulary, people who have cats will understand.
I have 3 cats and I can relate to this game.

I love it.

I live in O-HI-O!

So that makes me a Murican!
@The Soulless One

We got another member for the Ohio squad!!

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
After poring over all the armor talk the last couple of pages y'all are making me want to actually fire up my copy of Dark Souls. Which I never thought was possible, so job well done.

Other news:

Hey, can anyone with the Wii U version of Smash add me? I got my GCN adapter which means I don't play like **** anymore so I'm not embarrassed to play some of you guys some time.
EDIT: MY NNID is in my postbit in case anyone skims over it. :p
Same here! We must spar sometime.
It's funny. I had my GCN adapter day one and I still prefer my Pro. Guess I'm an odd one.

That said, Kenith, I'll add you when I get home this morning. I'll get my scrub on for ya.

I say everyone should check this little game out.
This amuses me far more than it has any right to. I don't even own a cat.

Thanks for sharing the find, I needed that.

And as evidenced here, some of those same users live in Ohio and see each other.
Too far to drive, too close to come up with a half-decent excuse not to.

Remember kids, laziness is a goddamn curse.

Even if I lived near anyone I am not really the type to go out to tournaments and locals anyways. It would be kind of nice though.
Also my problem.

Scrubbiness just compounds the matter.

delta.PNG

delta

delta stahp.PNG

delta stahp

I'm one to talk.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not as ambiguous as @The Soulless One, whose apparently a realm of the Shadow Realm, and @Chapter Serf, who happens to be a Martian according to his profile.

Didn't want to pull a @ S Syrek but what I'm getting at is is that our bonds are not based on sight. But rather there "insert invisible bond speech here."
The Void is best location bruh.

For peeps wondering I actually live in Columbus, Ohio.

Which is why I said the other day that I could've visited @ Célja Célja in the tournament (Shuffle VII) that he participated in.

'Cause that took place at the Ohio Union, a major building at The Ohio State University which is a 10 minute drive from my house (most of which comes from traffic).

"The" Ohio State University also happens to be where I go to college, CSE major and stuff.

(Honors Engineering~ /brag)

Yay random TMI about me yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.~

Last edited by a moderator:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I live in the ACTUAL great white north. :awesome: More specifically, I live just south of Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

:seuss:
"We don't care who you marry."

When did Robin rise to power in Canada?

I'll bet you Raziek is an influence somehow.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
The Void is best location bruh.

For peeps wondering I actually live in Columbus, Ohio.

Which is why I said the other day that I could've visited @ Célja Célja in the tournament (Shuffle VII) that he participated in.

'Cause that took place at the Ohio Union, a major building at The Ohio State University which is a 10 minute drive from my house (most of which comes from traffic).

"The" Ohio State University also happens to be where I go to college, CSE major and stuff.

(Honors Engineering~ /brag)

Yay random TMI about me yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.~
But you didn't because you hate everyone c:

But I'm sure you had better things to do then to spectate a tournament (which could have been done a lot better imo) and I didn't want to make you feel obligated to come out to it.

D

Deleted member

But you didn't because you hate everyone c:

But I'm sure you had better things to do then to spectate a tournament (which could have been done a lot better imo) and I didn't want to make you feel obligated to come out to it.
I was mostly screwing around teaching myself CSS and wandering Youtube and Smashboards.~

Then I played Tennis for a bit.~

:p

Top Bottom