• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Meeting people from Smashboards is easy.

In fact, you can meet me at any time!

Not for free, of course. I charge $1,200 an hour. Also, trip and hotel are not included in the cost, so you need to accommodate for that. However, I do offer the Lunch with Hong special, which is only $3000 for three hours of my time. With this, we'll spend an hour in public with me pretending to be your friend. Then I'll treat you to lunch. Within a minute of getting our food, I'll ask "Are you going to eat that?" and otherwise not say a single word.

I can do hugs but first we need to send you through the good ol' decontamination unit. Maybe go back in a few extra times for good measure. Otherwise, if you touch me I can't promise you'll keep both of your arms.

Also, I do not do pen and paper autographs; I'd like to keep my organs. That said, if you want I can crush your skull between my thighs and you can show everyone your dented dome when you return home.
If wanted to at for someone to send time with me I'll just buy a hooker. They're cheaper, get sex in return and probably get an actual Julia Roberts and do 'Pretty Woman' and turn a hoe into a housewife'. I'm spending $3000 I can use for School, car, laptop, Xbox One and Wii U.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I think you just showed your inner Grima Dark Side.
Pansy :4falcon:
If wanted to at for someone to send time with me I'll just buy a hooker. They're cheaper, get sex in return and probably get an actual Julia Roberts and do 'Pretty Woman' and turn a hoe into a housewife'. I'm spending $3000 I can use for School, car, laptop, Xbox One and Wii U.
Are you comparing Hong to a hooker?!
giphy (1).gif

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I wonder if we are far enough in Smash 4's life to the point where most of the novice For Glory players either left or leveled up their game? Because I stopped assuming For Glory would be a cakewalk about a week ago. It's quite nice actually. Heck, I got completely wrecked by a Japanese Yoshi player today and I did not mind at all.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Guys

I implore all of you

For the love of all that is good and holy

Experience the awe-inspiring wonder that is Tool

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I wonder if we are far enough in Smash 4's life to the point where most of the novice For Glory players either left or leveled up their game? Because I stopped assuming For Glory would be a cakewalk about a week ago. It's quite nice actually. Heck, I got completely wrecked by a Japanese Yoshi player today and I did not mind at all.
Japanese For Glory players are on a whole different level compared to Europe and the US. Found a match between a Japanese Shulk vs ZSS in particular and both players knew exactly what they were doing.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Japanese For Glory players are on a whole different level compared to Europe and the US. Found a match between a Japanese Shulk vs ZSS in particular and both players knew exactly what they were doing.
Really? This was actually my first time losing to one. I have always destroyed Japanese players in the past but I suppose I just got lucky.

Matsushi

True Blood
when an enemy unit critical hits but it still does no damage

Watching Haar demolish everyone on the field is the most satisfying thing in Radiant Dawn. :emptysheep:

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Really? This was actually my first time losing to one. I have always destroyed Japanese players in the past but I suppose I just got lucky.
Yeah, just looks at some of the replays in Japan online and the difference in skill is pretty big.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Watching Haar demolish everyone on the field is the most satisfying thing to watch in Radiant Dawn. :emptysheep:
I second this.

Done it myself and it never gets old.

And he only needs one eye to do it.

Imagine if he had both.

Insert indedede here.

Matsushi

True Blood
I second this.

Done it myself and it never gets old.

And he only needs one eye to do it.

Imagine if he had both.

Insert indedede here.
Indede- wait

Also, I noticed that Haar looks a lot like Big Boss from MGS.

they both even have eyepatches on the same side???

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Japanese FG players are pretty decent, at least the few that don't just drop out immediately when they get someone who isn't Japanese. European FG players, on the other hand... :/

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

'Cept he's dead.

:troll:

Technically Robin is supposed to be dead too.

That's my personal headcanon in all this. Chrom and Lissa didn't find Robin at the end of Awakening. Nah, Chrom and Lucina got a personal invite by Outrealm traveler Douglas Falcon to try out for Smash Bros., and Robin swooped in in a Big Damn Heroes moment because he wanted in on this action.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Power of friendship, violations of logic, movie cliches, hero is revived, everything is fine blah blah blah.

That's my personal headcanon in all this. Chrom and Lissa didn't find Robin at the end of Awakening. Nah, Chrom and Lucina got a personal invite by Outrealm traveler Douglas Falcon to try out for Smash Bros., and Robin swooped in in a Big Damn Heroes moment because he wanted in on this action.
Why Nah?

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I really think the ending of Awakening would have been much more powerful if there was an actual conditional attached to it.

If you have achieved a certain amount of supports and / or have kept a certain amount of units alive by the end of the game, you get the good ending; otherwise the Avatar sacrifices themselves and it's left ambiguous beyond that. How about that? As it stands, there is absolutely no reason to have Chrom kill Grima, as irrespective of how you've performed in the main game right before the finale, you get the good ending anyway. It felt superfluous. A healthy amount of challenge is a good thing.

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Given how the word is used, it doesn't sound like "nah, Chrom and Lucina got the invite instead", rather like he was actually including Nah in his headcanon.

To me, at least.
Nah is the Mother of all creation.

Somebody please 'shop a picture of Nah's face over the Virgin Mary.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276

In my head canon, Chrom hooks up with Lucina and dies from herpes. Then Robin gets mad when he finds out and kills Lucina. He then ***** Tiki, who then flees into the mountains and gives birth to and raises his child. Robin kills himself while that's going on. The child then turns into Grimamorganjr and tries to eat the world. Then, Chrom, Robin, and Lucina are all brought back to life by the tears of Morgan, Nah, and a single Pidgey. :016: And then they fuse into a single being known as Chrobina :085:. Chrobina then fuses with Goku, Vegeta, Shadow the mother****ing Hedgehog, Chuck Norris and Meta Knight to become a being of ultimate power. :009: This being, known only as Blastoise, then dons a bee bee gun, despite having two massive high-pressure water cannons on it's back, in an attempt to slay the evil Grimamorganjr. However, Grimamorganjr wins the first battle, and enters the planet to consume it from the inside. But then, just as all hope is seemingly lost, Dialga and Palkia show up and supermega evolve, then split the planet in two to uncover Grimamorganjr, who has taken the form of a five-headed, pepper spray breathing dragon sitting aloof in a black hole. The battle that ensues is epic. But after having been weakened by Blastoise's bee bee gun, the Captain :4falcon: descends from the heavens to deliver the final blow, Grimamorgajr's one weakness: a Falcon Punch with extra ranch dressing. unfortunately, after Grimamorganjr explodes like all video game final bosses do, the universe ends; everybody dies. Only to be reincarnated in the Sm4shverse. At the pleading of a pidgeot. :018:

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
In my head canon, Chrom hooks up with Lucina and dies from herpes. Then Robin gets mad when he finds out and kills Lucina. He than ***** Tiki, who then flees into the mountains and gives birth to and raises his child. Robin kills himself while that's going on. The child then turns into Grimamorganjr and tries to eat the world. Then, Chrom, Robin, and Lucina are all brought back to life by the tears of Morgan, Nah, and a single Pidgey. :016: And then they fuse into a single being known as Chrobina :085:. Chrobina then fuses with Goku, Vegeta, Shadow the mother****ing Hedgehog, Chuck Norris and Meta Knight to become a being of ultimate power. :009: This being, known only as Blastoise, then dons a bee bee gun, despite having two massive high-pressure water cannons on it's back, in an attempt to slay the evil Grimamorganjr. However, Grimamorganjr wins the first battle, and enters the planet to consume it from the inside. But then, just as all hope is seemingly lost, Dialga and Palkia show up and supermega evolve, then split the planet in two to uncover Grimamorganjr, who has taken the form of a five-headed, pepper spray breathing dragon sitting aloof in a black hole. The battle that ensues is epic. But after having been weakened by Blastoises bee bee gun, the Captain :4falcon: descends from the heavens to deliver the final blow, Grimamorgajr's one weakness: a Falcon Punch with extra ranch dressing. unfortunately, after Grimamorganjr explodes like all video game final bosses do, the universe ends; everybody dies. Only to be reincarnated in the Sm4shverse. At the pleading of a pidgeot. :018:

Hong

The Strongest
Can we talk about armour some more?

Here is one of my favourite pieces:

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
In my head canon, Chrom hooks up with Lucina and dies from herpes. Then Robin gets mad when he finds out and kills Lucina. He then ***** Tiki, who then flees into the mountains and gives birth to and raises his child. Robin kills himself while that's going on. The child then turns into Grimamorganjr and tries to eat the world. Then, Chrom, Robin, and Lucina are all brought back to life by the tears of Morgan, Nah, and a single Pidgey. :016: And then they fuse into a single being known as Chrobina :085:. Chrobina then fuses with Goku, Vegeta, Shadow the mother****ing Hedgehog, Chuck Norris and Meta Knight to become a being of ultimate power. :009: This being, known only as Blastoise, then dons a bee bee gun, despite having two massive high-pressure water cannons on it's back, in an attempt to slay the evil Grimamorganjr. However, Grimamorganjr wins the first battle, and enters the planet to consume it from the inside. But then, just as all hope is seemingly lost, Dialga and Palkia show up and supermega evolve, then split the planet in two to uncover Grimamorganjr, who has taken the form of a five-headed, pepper spray breathing dragon sitting aloof in a black hole. The battle that ensues is epic. But after having been weakened by Blastoises bee bee gun, the Captain :4falcon: descends from the heavens to deliver the final blow, Grimamorgajr's one weakness: a Falcon Punch with extra ranch dressing. unfortunately, after Grimamorganjr explodes like all video game final bosses do, the universe ends; everybody dies. Only to be reincarnated in the Sm4shverse. At the pleading of a pidgeot. :018:
My goodness
Never a dull day on the Robin boards

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Forgot to reply to this, don't take it to heart man, like the dog enjoys getting white socks, your likes are fun, just a bit shocking when you collect a lot at once.

I actually dreamed once that we got just a Lucina trailer showing she was a clone just like she is now, only to have a surprise announcement of Nah afterwards.
the expression is amazingly fitting for the portrait.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
In my head canon, Chrom hooks up with Lucina and dies from herpes. Then Robin gets mad when he finds out and kills Lucina. He then ***** Tiki, who then flees into the mountains and gives birth to and raises his child. Robin kills himself while that's going on. The child then turns into Grimamorganjr and tries to eat the world. Then, Chrom, Robin, and Lucina are all brought back to life by the tears of Morgan, Nah, and a single Pidgey. :016: And then they fuse into a single being known as Chrobina :085:. Chrobina then fuses with Goku, Vegeta, Shadow the mother****ing Hedgehog, Chuck Norris and Meta Knight to become a being of ultimate power. :009: This being, known only as Blastoise, then dons a bee bee gun, despite having two massive high-pressure water cannons on it's back, in an attempt to slay the evil Grimamorganjr. However, Grimamorganjr wins the first battle, and enters the planet to consume it from the inside. But then, just as all hope is seemingly lost, Dialga and Palkia show up and supermega evolve, then split the planet in two to uncover Grimamorganjr, who has taken the form of a five-headed, pepper spray breathing dragon sitting aloof in a black hole. The battle that ensues is epic. But after having been weakened by Blastoise's bee bee gun, the Captain :4falcon: descends from the heavens to deliver the final blow, Grimamorgajr's one weakness: a Falcon Punch with extra ranch dressing. unfortunately, after Grimamorganjr explodes like all video game final bosses do, the universe ends; everybody dies. Only to be reincarnated in the Sm4shverse. At the pleading of a pidgeot. :018:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
What the fudge did I just read!? :drflip:

Top Bottom