• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I'm curious why you'd want Blathers over other people from AC. We don't need a :4falco: clone
Isabelle is an assist trophy
Tom Nook + Nooklings are a final Smash
K.K Slider is an awesome background event
Resetti should be jumping

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I think my Ike has a bit of a defect
View attachment 51509
I woke up this morning and realized he duplicated himself.
The story was that I preordered Ike at Gamestop back when he was announced. My preorder got pushed back and I forgot about it, and later went online to get one. Now I got the one from Gamestop and I'm debating on whether I should keep it in case I ever wanted to try trading it for something, or if I should just give it to someone.
Should have given it to @Tactician Aaron since he looking for one. Might already have it though. :p

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
View attachment 51541
Nope that's actually a reference to the white Mage class in Final Fantasy which if you look up the FFXIV Whitw Mage character art, it looks similar to Robin's costume but it is the best costume because of that reason and more
Yes I know that, I was just making a reference by pointing out how similar it is to "KotBO" Kirito's outfit .

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Isabelle is an assist trophy
Tom Nook + Nooklings are a final Smash
K.K Slider is an awesome background event
Resetti should be jumping
But...Resetti is a Diglett isn't he? Do they even have feet?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I just noticed your location, is that supposed to be a reference to the infamous MegaTen demon or am I being a SMT nerd?
No, I just like abusing Google Maps so. See, if you click on someone's location, it pulls up a Google Maps of where that is.

It's kind of fun when you start looking at people who have some rather interesting locations as their location.

If you click on mine, it pulls up Google Mars.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Late. So late. Bah.

I think my Ike has a bit of a defect

I woke up this morning and realized he duplicated himself.

The story was that I preordered Ike at Gamestop back when he was announced. My preorder got pushed back and I forgot about it, and later went online to get one. Now I got the one from Gamestop and I'm debating on whether I should keep it in case I ever wanted to try trading it for something, or if I should just give it to someone.
Oh god. I got a story about preorder mixups and multiplying amiibo even better than this but telling it would get me lynched.

Good on ya getting the spare to NSG by the way. Respect.

I follow both threads...
I question my sanity
I question your sanity too.

With no hypocrisy whatsoever.

This guy needs to be smacked upside the head very hard and repeatedly for wasting that quantity of beer.
I disagree. Beer is terrible.

Now if he was pouring out rum, we'd have a talk on our hands.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
IMO White Mage Robin is the best alt because it keeps the colour contrast between hair and robes. The others are all visually boring, aside from maybe pink Robin.

I still prefer default over all that though.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Are you even real?
I almost doubt the existence of such a being.
"For those who do not believe, no explanation is sufficient; for those who do believe, no explanation is necessary." - St Thomas Aquinas

Ha, trolling the Robin thread actually turned out to be relevant to my assignment! ;3

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
But...Resetti is a Diglett isn't he? Do they even have feet?
Ik that's a mystery dungeon reference but Resetti does have feet. He'll occasionally show up in town and city above ground.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
No, I just like abusing Google Maps so. See, if you click on someone's location, it pulls up a Google Maps of where that is.

It's kind of fun when you start looking at people who have some rather interesting locations as their location.

If you click on mine, it pulls up Google Mars.
Oh wow, I read Mara instead of Mars all this time, this is embarassing...
Distraction gif activate!

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Best Robin color is obviously:

And green on male Robin. If female Robin got green, it'd be the best one ever, though. I love almost all of Robin's colors, though.

And for my other mains:
:4lucas:: So far, Boney. Claus is cool like in Brawl too.
:4ness:: Checkers is the best, Belch and Mr. Saturn are cool too though.
:4shulk:: BORN IN A WORLD OF STRIFE! AGAINST THE ODDS! WE CHOOSE TO FIGHT! BLOSSOM DANCE! I also like Riki, SPOILER REDACTED, and Sharla.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I know I mentioned this back a couple days ago, but that tournament I'm going to next weekend has apparently attracted the attention of Mew2King, ZeRo, and other top players. So if they do show up (there's been news going back and forth if they're actually confirmed) wish me luck that I don't get bodied super hard. c:

In other news look what came in the mail today!
uAzQTWwTr3KB.jpg

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I leave for two days...

*rubs temples*
I gave up on reading any previous pages that accumulate long ago. 'Tis a futile effort.

Discussing alts, are we? You know what I think? I think the best alts are the ones that canonically exist within a given character's universe. :4robinm::4robinf:

That would be the defaults. :psycho:

I admit, I was taken aback when I saw white-mage Robin, but you just can't beat the OGs.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
To the all JoJo fans here. Iggy, Old Joseph, and Part 1 Dio are confirmed to make a return in Eyes of Heaven along with a new character, N'Doul.

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
Green or Default Robin are best.

Nuff said
This guy gets it. Red Robin is best fem-Robin color alt too.
To the all JoJo fans here. Iggy, Old Joseph, and Part 1 Dio are confirmed to make a return in Eyes of Heaven along with a new character, N'Doul.
I've always wanted N'Doul to be playable in one of the Jojo fighters.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I know I mentioned this back a couple days ago, but that tournament I'm going to next weekend has apparently attracted the attention of Mew2King, ZeRo, and other top players. So if they do show up (there's been news going back and forth if they're actually confirmed) wish me luck that I don't get bodied super hard. c:

In other news look what came in the mail today!
View attachment 51587
Just wear that shirt at the tourney and every opponent you face will respect you so hard that they'll automatically SD!
She looks evil because she is evil. Don't believe her lies.
Not evil per se, just misguided in her belief that Saint Garon is evil. WE MUST SHOW HER (and everyone else in Hoshido) THE NOBILITY AND GRACE OF SAINT GARON, AMEN!
I leave for two days...

*rubs temples*
We're a bunch of busy little Drilbur's.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Not evil per se, just misguided in her belief that Saint Garon is evil. WE MUST SHOW HER (and everyone else in Hoshido) THE NOBILITY AND GRACE OF SAINT GARON, AMEN!
Joke of the day right there.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
oh yeah yesterday i successfully hunted my first Akantor and Kushala Daora

Top Bottom