• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'm more a fan of "Knights of the Blood Oath" Robin.

image.jpg

Nope that's actually a reference to the white Mage class in Final Fantasy which if you look up the FFXIV Whitw Mage character art, it looks similar to Robin's costume but it is the best costume because of that reason and more

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
Can people come to an agreement that Green Robin is a terrible color? It's not as bad as Nowi-colored Lucina (that is basically vomit on clothes), but still...

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I'll use Green :4robinm: when I'm not using Default since the green reminds me of the tactician from FE7, who has absolutely no official art for :c

Blue is pretty cool, but I'm not very likely to use it. White Mage is over used, not to mention I've never played a Final Fantasy game outside of a bit of FFIII when it was released on the DS.

Though for:4robinf: it's Yellow all day baybay.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Blue-haired Robin?
No thanks, no more blue-haired Fire Emblem characters. :4dk:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Can people come to an agreement that Green Robin is a terrible color? It's not as bad as Nowi-colored Lucina (that is basically vomit on clothes), but still...
b65.gif

I'll admit it looks bad on the 3DS, but Green Robin looks tolerable if not good on Wii U.

NowixLucina does look horrible though, which sucks because Nowi's one of my favorite girls to marry in Awakening. At least my other choices like Cherche and Cordelia look great.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
It's nice to go back to the old argument of which color is best Robin

Cute anime gifs can't save you from your sins.

Blue is best.

Heathen.
they might not, but I can always imagine the other girl having blue haired Robin in her hand while it's bitten by the shark glove (because I can't edit jack squat).
Truth be told, I never really started using alternate colors in Smash until red Robin.

Weeman

Smash Crusader

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
Apparently, more people used Green Robin than I thought. I usually tend to stick to default (female of course in the case of Robin) unless it's Shulk (Fiora!Shulk literally stomps over all his other color options), Zelda (has many good alts. Green, Red, Blue, Black, and Dark Purple), or DK (white and pink).

Oh and Weeman...the white question mark with the grey background has grown on me.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Why don't you have a proper avatar yet?!

Antony OC's are my new groove.

But Moydow, Phoenix comes from an M rated game!
but that just a highly stylized picture of rugby shirt villager...

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
But Moydow, Phoenix comes from an M rated game!

As you can clearly see, this game is actually rated "T"!

We'll overlook the existence of Dual Destinies, as there is evidence to suggest that they did not intend for it to receive an M rating.

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I don't understand the fuss over Lucario. Lucario has a black, green, and purple color option.
I'm just giving Lucario hate, that's all, still predominantly colors with a blue hue in them to choose from. :p

What irks me is they gave him an alt which is pretty much his normal colors but a darker shade.

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
I'm just giving Lucario hate, that's all, still predominantly colors with a blue hue in them to choose from. :p

What irks me is they gave him an alt which is pretty much his normal colors but a darker shade.
...I like that one.

Weeman

Smash Crusader

As you can clearly see, this game is actually rated "T"!

We'll overlook the existence of Dual Destinies, as there is evidence to suggest that they did not intend for it to receive an M rating.
Objection!
Wright's suit is way too tight, he would be too slow for Smash.
Zelda thread is the madhouse.

You loonies are going there.
I love you.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Like he doesn't do that already:4pacman:
It's not his fault that

He Likes for his Friends :4myfriends:.

TwoTHREE major things.
"Maeda: A system like Phoenix Mode which lets fallen characters revive the very next turn I thought to be system ill-fitting of FE. However, it was deemed necessary for players who may think, “This is very interesting, but seems much too difficult for me. But with this mode, maybe even I can play it?” With these players in mind, this mode was born."
So even some of the developers agree that Phoenix mode doesn't fit with the themes of death in FE. At least this will end some forum debates.

Do characters who become allies also appear as enemies on the other path?

–Maeda: Yes. They appear as quite formidable enemies even. While we had done the idea of fighting a friend turned foe in the series before, it was not implemented on a grand scale. As this game was developed on a grand scale with branching storylines, we believe the system was implemented quite smoothly this time.
So we do kill the Hoshidan Scum our stalwart allies if we play both routes. Glorious! Waifu killing galore! WHEEEE!

Finally, it has been confirmed that Aqua is a Nohrian Princess kidnapped by the Hoshidans. In otherwards, either the Hoshidans are petty kidnappers who did the exact same thing Nohr did to Kamui, or the Hoshidans kidnapped Kamui first and Nohr retaliated. Well, it could have been a mutual trade but who knows? All that matters is that things aren't so black and white anymore.
The last point is what interest me the most. Who acted first? I think one of three things most likely happened

1) The Nohr kidnapped Kamui and when Hoshida trying to get him/her back but failed, they grabbed Aqua instead
2) Reverse the first option
3) Nohr kidnapped Kamui but when looking for him/her, found Aqua being held prison or being mistreated or something and had her come along with the.

Those are just my thoughts.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Objection!
Wright's suit is way too tight, he would be too slow for Smash.

I love you.
who needs speed when you have the truth.
Seriously tho if we're talking about implausible newcomers I want Bathers from animal crossing aka another reason why I have the animal crossing win theme in my head

also I want to open a rar file what should I get to open it

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
who needs speed when you have the truth.
Seriously tho if we're talking about implausible newcomers I want Bathers from animal crossing aka another reason why I have the animal crossing win theme in my head

also I want to open a rar file what should I get to open it
I'm curious why you'd want Blathers over other people from AC. We don't need a :4falco: clone

Top Bottom