• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
So does the Robin boards have any policies on new game spoilers? Is released information fair game? Because the Xenoblade character threads are really strict about these type of things.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
So does the Robin boards have any policies on new game spoilers? Is released information fair game? Because the Xenoblade character threads are really strict about these type of things.
Just spoiler it. Use the spoiler tags and be safe. If you're unsure about something, spoiler it anyways. Better safe than sorry. Maybe a hundred fifty or so pages ago we had some pissing contests in regards to Xenoblade Chronicles spoilers, so we've just settled on putting stuff in spoiler boxes.

In regards to unreleased information about If, we haven't had any issues yet. Probably because there hasn't been anything earth-shattering yet in all these Japanese magazine translations from Serena's Forest, but I imagine that once If comes out in Japan, and the people here who will import (there's bound to be at least one), import it, we'll start seeing some spoiler tag usage.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
My reaction to returning to this social thread. :estatic:

Indeed. St. Dio and St. Garon have pretty much taken it over. I've waged my war, I've fought the good fight, I've done what I can... But I have to admit that even my forces and troops and tanks and inklings and myself have their limits...

And so on this day, @ Kotor Kotor , @ Baskerville Baskerville , I hereby pledge my allegiance and armies, and inklings and tanks and ships and support and loyalty to...

Last edited:

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
(Oh my goodness...Leon is voiced by Mamoru Miyano who voiced Light Yagami. And there's that one official art where his neat hair is really messy...I'm definitely going to like Leon.)

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I'm not sure if I've ever said this before, but my local Gamestop is really awesome. I only had Ike pre-ordered, but the manager held onto one Marth for me; I can finally say I own some FE amiibos!

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I'm not sure if I've ever said this before, but my local Gamestop is really awesome. I only had Ike pre-ordered, but the manager held onto one Marth for me; I can finally say I own some FE amiibos!

You're local Gamestop really is awesome for not only honouring you're pre-order, unlike other Gamestops, and holding onto one Marth for you!

Also, who wants to see a risqué piece of Robin fan art? :awesome: Of course you all want to! :4dedede:

What? You thought I was talking about :4robinf:? The ladies of this thread need to be given fan service as well, ya know? ;)

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
So...Famitsu's got some more information on Fire Emblem If. There's at least one thing officially confirmed about Aqua. Here's the thread on serenesforest with the info (spoilers ahead): http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?s=3becc09aca25f55dc9ea8575b134b82d&showtopic=53693
FULL BODY ART OF RANDOM HOT GUY. PRAISE FAMITSU. Yet still such little info on who the heck he is.

Still waiting on glasses for Kamui confirmation. Please, IS. Please.

I hope none of this qualifies as spoilers...

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I can't believe I fell for that...
Here's your payment/reward: click here.

Don't worry, it's not inappropriate or anything.

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I guess this counts as FE14 spoilers?

Oh lordy. Is that Kamui partly transformed? If so, that is freaking awesome.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301

Oh lordy. Is that Kamui partly transformed? If so, that is freaking awesome.
"Wouldn't work in Smash" DEBUNKED.

Praise Naga! <3

I know they're manaketes, but the image of Kamui growing tentacles from his arm is still in my head.

My mind makes so many definitions of what I'm shown. :surprised:
Yog-Sothoth knows the Gate, for Yog-Sothoth is the Gate;
He knows where the Old Ones broke through in the ancient times,
And He knows where they shall break through again;
Past, present, future - all are one in Yog-Sothoth;
For all is Yog-Sothoth,
And Yog-Sothoth is all.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Yog-Sothoth knows the Gate, for Yog-Sothoth is the Gate;
He knows where the Old Ones broke through in the ancient times,
And He knows where they shall break through again;
Past, present, future - all are one in Yog-Sothoth;
For all is Yog-Sothoth,
And Yog-Sothoth is all.
Here's an easier one.

WASTE OF FLESH.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Micolash reminds me of this guy.

Bloodborne is full of references to Lovecraft.
With the Victorian look they both have, I can see.
Man if I had a PS3 I could play Bloodborne. Looks sooo damn good.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
With the Victorian look they both have, I can see.
Man if I had a PS3 I could play Bloodborne. Looks sooo damn good.
Lovrecraft's stories are set in the 1920s, actually, and almost exclusively in New England.

Lovecraft lived in Providence, Rhode Island in the 20s and 30s and was deeply inspired by his New England heritage and its distinctive culture. :3

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Lovrecraft's stories are set in the 1920s, actually, and almost exclusively in New England.

Lovecraft lived in Providence, Rhode Island in the 20s and 30s and was deeply inspired by his New England heritage and its distinctive culture. :3
oh
Well the more you know :redface:

Top Bottom