• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Hokori

Great King of Evil
You really shouldn't remind people they can do that if you don't want people to do that. Most people apparently never thought of that vulnerability. I only posted it in the DR because of the small set of eyes back there.
Ah, I'm not worried about it. Worst case scenario, I'll still have my tea. Can't take that away from me.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I just realized something... if Aqua is born from Nohr but abducted by Hoshido, then that contradicts my theory that Aqua is really some thousand year-old water dragon since the ancient times of Hoshido and Nohr and is using Kamui to destroy both nations so she can rid the world of war and conquer hatred.

I refuse for this game to take the boring route and make St. Garon the overall main antagonist. Aqua being the main antagonist would make a much more interesting and out there scenario. Now, I just... I just have to revise my theory.

Now, let's see... Aqua can still use Kamui to wipe out Hoshido and Nohr and it can still be her growing sick and tired of the eternal blood feud between the two nations. Just, she wasn't there at the start. It was Aqua's ancestor that had to watch over the endless fighting. Much better. It's foolproof! What could possibly go wrong with my theory?

Hong

The Strongest
Ah, I'm not worried about it. Worst case scenario, I'll still have my tea. Can't take that away from me.
If not you, how about others? What would happen if someone punked our beloved NSG? Or someone else while they temporarily change their name?

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Aqua secretly being the Heel is something I can get behind. As Kotor said, it would make things interesting.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Ooo, Firefly flashbacks. More good feels.

What could possibly go wrong with my theory?
Word of God.:troll:

If not you, how about others? What would happen if someone punked our beloved NSG? Or someone else while they temporarily change their name?
I admit I was tempted, but I'm behaving. Would be best to keep it hush-hush though.

...aight gotta go now. Girl waiting for me.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
We could send them to the Shadow Realm? But I'll just edit that post of mine.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
What could possibly go wrong with my theory?
The game itself being entirely different from your theory?

Inkling wins against Garon. Just saying that.

Last edited:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
So speaking of the 'Dorf patrol, ya guys know what the dorf likes to check daily?

That's right
Da Lucy booty
:troll: Or maybe that's just St. Garon being a perv. I knew he was a criminal.:troll:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
So speaking of the 'Dorf patrol, ya guys know what the dorf likes to check daily?

That's right
Da Lucy booty
:troll: Or maybe that's just St. Garon being a perv. I knew he was a criminal.:troll:
Cannot unsee o_e

Anyhow, I just finished setting up my secondary SOE account, so if anyone wants to add me, it's TacticalRadiance

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
I think something needs to be said about the lack of weapon durability: besides Fire Emblem Gaiden, another game in the series is balanced based off unlimited (almost unlimited) weapon usage.

Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War is unique in that each unit has their own money and units cannot trade items/weapons. The only way to "give" another unit a weapon/item (if they're not lovers or a thief that is) is to sell it and have the unit who you want to have the item go to a shop and buy it. Money is spent repairing weapons in castles. So instead of stockpiling multiples of the same weapon, you instead just use money to keep repairing it. Obviously, weapons are hard to come by in Genealogy. I assume Fire Emblem If will be balanced based off of Fire Emblem Gaiden/Geneaology/or an entirely new system balanced off the lack of weapon durability.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
While I don't usually take naps, in the right circumstances naps are amazing. Also I apologize to anyone's alert box I may have blown up.

Though now I'm debating if I want to try going back to sleep, or if I should go to a bi-weekly smash event. I'm leaning more towards going to go play smash, but I'm still a bit tired after staying up till 4 am last night and getting 4-5 hours of sleep.

Sleep or Smash...
11091256_627522730680974_2248203607280842421_n.jpg

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Well yeah I knew that. But I meant what was this about me getting punked. I'll take 'em on.:056:
Basically, if someone tries to take one of our names, they're getting a one-way ticket to the Shadow Realm.

Wait, that's Hokori.
Yes **** yes, Hokori. :awesome:
Indeed, my friend. I figured everyone would've known right away :chuckle:

Wait wHAT
This place is never this active. What the heck happened
Magic.

:joyful:

Omg this needs to be in my sig.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Hokori has finally succumbed to "The Dork Patrol"? :4falcon:

*braces impact for backslash :4shulk:*

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
I think something needs to be said about the lack of weapon durability: besides Fire Emblem Gaiden, another game in the series is balanced based off unlimited (almost unlimited) weapon usage.
I'm going to miss weapon durability. I thought managing the weapons, and deciding when to and not to use them helped Fire Emblem stick out among other strategy RPGs.

Top Bottom