• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Hello, everyone.

I'd like to introduce @ dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 to the Robin boards. He's a Robin fan himself and wanted to get to know the place better. Would you all give him a warm welcome?

Why don't you say hi to everyone, Ream?
Thank you for the intro. I was one of the Robin supporters pre-release, with Robin being my #1 wanted newcomer, but I never knew of the character support boards until around Mewtwo's DLC announcement, where I found the Roy thread and posted religiously there till this day. I'm glad to finally be on the Robin board. They may not be listed with Marth/Ike, but they're still my 3rd most used character.

Welcome @ dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 , dear!

say what, now you can't turn back.
Sure I still want in? Hmmm, it's tempting. I'm between yes and yes, but I'm leaning more towards yes.

dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 Welcome to the Robin social thread!
Run and don't turn back, you don't know what you're getting into
Even if I wanted to run, Robin's dash speed wouldn't help. :troll:

Hello @ dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 and welcome to the R.S.T.

Listen not to those fools who follow St. Garon. For they will lead you into the path of true darkness, where there are no cookies.

Or pie.

Or cake.

Or cheesecake.

Or ice cream.

Respect the Heropon.

Respect the Tactician.

Disrespect Garon.

Disrespect the Sanic OCs.

In all seriousness, welcome to the thread, choose whichever path you want to follow (no promises I won't annihilate you if you choose the wrong one), and have fun.
With capitalism, I have the power of both paths.

Mystery Dungeon?

PMD2 is among my all-time favorite games. Kamex and GlitchxCity's PMD remixes are too real.

This alone makes me feel so powerful. Fitting for the pre-est of pre-evolutions going against the legends of their world.

Speaking of a surge of power...

Thank you to everyone else for the welcome wishes. I will enjoy my time here, as evidenced from liking practically everything from the last few pages.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I need some help figuring out this logic...

How would violating Raziek's ultimatum on Sonic OCs speed up the process of getting us to 1,000 pages since doing so would get us all banned?
Controversy causes traffic mah boy, arguments and stuff.
I said it would be fast, but i never said it would be pretty.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Thank you for the intro. I was one of the Robin supporters pre-release, with Robin being my #1 wanted newcomer, but I never knew of the character support boards until around Mewtwo's DLC announcement, where I found the Roy thread and posted religiously there till this day. I'm glad to finally be on the Robin board. They may not be listed with Marth/Ike, but they're still my 3rd most used character.
Oh you're a Roy support, eh?
Screen Shot 2015-05-07 at 3.12.02 pm.png

Nah just kind. Welcome. Though I see we share something in common.

You're welcome, but i would refrain from liking everyone's posts on NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy and ender_idk's territory. That is assuming Ender is still alive.
Don't forget @redfeatherraven

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Like I said. @ Weeman Weeman is going through some SERIOUS Sanic OC withdrawal. He just can't cope without his Sanic OCs ever since @Raziek put his foot down on page 761. I thought it would get better with time, but I guess not.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Like I said. @ Weeman Weeman is going through some SERIOUS Sanic OC withdrawal. He just can't cope without his Sanic OCs ever since @Raziek put his foot down on page 761. I thought it would get better with time, but I guess not.
Wait, Raziek it what?

*looks at pg 761*

NO MORE SONIC OCS!

This has gone on long enough. This is getting tired, played out, and downright disgusting.

Further posting of Sonic OCS will be dealt no mercy. This is a general warning, but also specifically to @ Weeman Weeman .

NO MORE.

Oh......

I don't how I should feel to this.

Hong

The Strongest
Sonic OC thing was funny at the moment. Back then... hundreds of pages ago. It was hilarious. It was great to see what kind of horrible creations can be relevant to one's name.

But at some point it's just being reposted to draw out a response from others. This is not always a bad thing... to act outrageously to get a response. One can say it's trolling. One can say it's comic. I'd go so far as to say it's not far from performance.

The problem is these things have a diminishing return. It takes more and more work to find something of value for everyone when Sonic OC is posted time and time again. If you really thought Sonic is OC is that funny, you will wait for a more opportune moment to capitalize on it. One of the core fundamentals of comedy is opportunity... Tickling that funny bone when it's most susceptible. Furthermore, you can be funny without Sonic OC. It's not worth trying to scrape out what humour is left versus the weight of how many people find it irritating; few would say anything about it.

Yeah, it will get my attention. But if you want my attention, just ask for it. When have I ignored anyone?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Tell me when i have ignored you. :107:
Aren't I on the ignore list of everybody who frequents the R.S.T?

Also, can someone tell me what a "Gorl" is? Better question: Do I WANT to know what a "gorl" is?

Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory

Also, can someone tell me what a "Gorl" is? Better question: Do I WANT to know what a "gorl" is?
to my knowledge, there's 2 different type of gorls: those who frequent this thread, and those who post in the Zelda social thread.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I see...

Well... I want to write. And SmashBoards is getting in the way. So I leave you all now with this:
And close my browser and divert my attention towards Microsoft Office Word and my writings.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

A gay guy, or a greeting between two gay guys.

It's like a deviant of the word "girl", I guess.

Hong

The Strongest
Why would you think something like that?:054:

Judging by your user title, you've probably said or done somethings in life, got chewed up, and spit back out. That's okay. Learn from your experiences. Make refinements. Anyone who would outright ignore you wasn't worth your time. If there was anyone who doesn't like you, but didn't put you on ignore, you still have a chance.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Why would you think something like that?:054:

Judging by your user title, you've probably said or done somethings in life, got chewed up, and spit back out. That's okay. Learn from your experiences. Make refinements. Anyone who would outright ignore you wasn't worth your time. If there was anyone who doesn't like you, but didn't put you on ignore, you still have a chance.
...Who are you talking to, Hong?
I'm sorry, Chapter Serf.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
A gay guy, or a greeting between two gay guys.

It's like a deviant of the word "girl", I guess.
I'll just show myself out...

Damnit, someone posted this same gif without the text many pages ago in this thread and I can't find it!

Last edited:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I started skim reading this thread to catch up. :dizzy:

Welcome! @ dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523

Am I the only one here who doesn't care about Pokemon? D:
Nope. I do, however, like playing as Jigglypuff in smash sometimes.

Where does one start with when it comes to Pokemon anyway? I'm assuming any gen. welcoming right? (Unlike Fire Emblem :laugh:)

Oh. Thanks for all the birthday wishes btw everyone. Meant a lot. Embarrass

Last edited:
I started skim reading this thread to catch up. :dizzy:

Welcome! @ dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523

Nope. I do, however, like playing as Jigglypuff in smash sometimes.

Where does one start with when it comes to Pokemon anyway? I'm assuming any gen. welcoming right? (Unlike Fire Emblem :laugh:)

Oh. Thanks for all the birthday wishes btw everyone. Meant a lot. Embarrass
Ye it's easy to hop into any Pokemon gen. It's also easy to hop into any Fire Emblem gen, if you're a god such as myself :shades:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I need some help figuring out this logic...

How would violating Raziek's ultimatum on Sonic OCs speed up the process of getting us to 1,000 pages since doing so would get us all banned?
wait Raiziek has an ultimatum on Sanic Oc's? that explains the lack of the things

Top Bottom