• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

So I finally finished case 3.
It's all ridiculous.
I kept on saying, "Huh? What?"
The pepper was decisive evidence?
None of the final moments made any sense, or were too ridiculous to make sense.

Now case 4...
Holy damn.
I'm surprised that a kidnapping finally happened in this universe.
Honestly I am a bit worried. How is one supposed to prove someone is innocent in one day?
I hope that if I can't do that, then it results in a game over or something.
I wonder how Edgeworth will be mixed into all of this, especially at the end of case 3.

can't wait until the Zelda nerfs :086:
Not until we nerf Greninja again.

Whoa.

HIIIII!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been here in forever. I didn't get notifications here and I forgot to drop in. How's everything been? How excited are you guys for Yooka-Laylee??
I'm pretty excited since I am a fan of platformers like Mario and I loved the original Banjo-Kazooie. I wonder what they will do here.

He should be on everyone's main list.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
WHY IS HE NOT ON YOURS THEN SOLDIER?
Because I am a much more passive, patient Grima.

Someday you too will understand...

grima.png

I'm actually just trying to liquidate my characters.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Because I am a much more passive, patient Grima

Someday you too will understand.

I thought I killed you. How in Naga's blessed name you're still alive? I wiped your dragonbreath a** from existence, came back alive, married my best friend's sister, stole his roster spot and killing FG Ness and Link players.

Stop screwing up my plans

ActionShot

Smash Cadet
NNID
Actionshot35
I never realized how many times they said Liquid in MGS4 until now...

Also, Free Comic Book Day was yesterday and a city up here is known for throwing a huge event for it. A lot of people dress up. Someone was Robin, and I got to wield a Levin Sword guys! It felt... powerful.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Paper Mario 64 is $10 on Wii U Virtual Console. Should I buy it and why (aside from the cheap price tag)?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Oh hey.

I thought I killed you. How in Naga's blessed name you're still alive? I wiped your dragonbreath a** from existence, came back alive, married my best friend's sister, stole his roster spot and killing FG Ness and Link players.

Hard work and determination.

Besides, I'm a reformed draconian avatar. I now use my monstrous powers for the good of humanity.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Everybody's Super Robin Racing, try to keep your feet right on the ground
When you're Super Robin Racing there's no time to look around
We're just Super Robin Racing, running to the point of no return
Everybody's Super Robin Racing, come on let the fire burn.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

hay grima

fail.jpg

stahp failing

u fail

Join the Back Room and you'll learn to be a passive, patient Grimer. :088:

:231:
You jokers won't have any of us tho :sadsheep:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I don't post much there, so I don't have much say either. It's a very weird place though.

:231:
The rumors say it's like a mixture of Neverland, an insane asylum, and an American Grindhouse film club.

I really just want the swag green banner.
Yeah, right. I'll be watching you Fell Dragon.
If I go berserk, it's because of that scathingly harsh mistrust in my loyalty. :p

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Everybody's Super Robin Racing, try to keep your feet right on the ground
When you're Super Robin Racing there's no time to look around
We're just Super Robin Racing, running to the point of no return
Everybody's Super Robin Racing, come on let the fire burn.
Better nerf TOO FAST
Quick!, we gotta wake him up FAST!

It's OK dude. The Sanic OCs aren't that big of a deal. I know you're going through some major Sanic OC withdrawal right now, but everything will be fine. It'll get better in good time. Just breathe. Go outside, enjoy a bit of fresh air. Before long, you won't even remember what a Sanic OC was. It'll all be a bad dream.

Calm down, have some dip.

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
It's OK dude. The Sanic OCs aren't that big of a deal. I know you're going through some major Sanic OC withdrawal right now, but everything will be fine. It'll get better in good time. Just breathe. Go outside, enjoy a bit of fresh air. Before long, you won't even remember what a Sanic OC was. It'll all be a bad dream.

Yes, yes you're right....
a dream, just a bad dream, that's all...
phew..
i suppose you could say i was just...
FAST ASLEEP :4sonic:

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
You really don't want to spam Arcfire. It's your best move for spacing out your opponent and keeping control of the stage, and once it's gone, you've got a far harder job of keeping your opponent off your back.

It isn't. You can string two together early on, but trying any more past that is just wasting your already-limited uses.
I was just kidding :) I was just making fun of the stereotypical Robin and Ness side b spammers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VByXDYMK4VA

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I really, really wish you could like members.

In lieu of actually liking @ Weeman Weeman , though, let me just offer a thumbs-up.

:3

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Poor @ Weeman Weeman . He just can't cope without his beloved Sanic OCs.

In other news:

Imma give cookies to the first few people to make a good, well thought out custom FE character (AKA: A GOOD OC. Not a ****ty Sanic OC), for an original FE game. Not necessarily related to any of the existing (or not yet existing) games.

Maybe this will help @ Weeman Weeman cope with the beautiful lack of Sanic OCs.

Although probably not.

Last edited:

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
I...

I don't know about you, but I don't think I'll ever recover from the ungodly things I've seen. I might as well go blind. Each day I come here I am given a grim reminder of the hellish things I saw. The horrors of that disaster have been burned into my mind, and me of all people know that we can never forget the sins that happened that day.

May St. Garon forgive us all. :troll:

Last edited:
Top Bottom