• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
For some reason, my wireless headphones are picking up some foreign-language radio station (I think it's French, but not sure).
engaging tin foil hat
maya-tinfoil-hat.png

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Metal Face does have another form that's not featured in Smash. Why not use that one?
I don't see it happening, but I could live with that. As long as he gets to be a snarker.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Honestly, the reason I like Metal Face is half the sadistic snarkery and half the amazing Mechon armour. Having just Mumkhar playable wouldn't feel like Metal Face to me - it's all or nothing as far as I'm concerned.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I don't see it happening, but I could live with that. As long as he gets to be a snarker.
Honestly, the reason I like Metal Face is half the sadistic snarkery and half the amazing Mechon armour. Having just Mumkhar playable wouldn't feel like Metal Face to me - it's all or nothing as far as I'm concerned.
Then I suppose he'll get his chance another day.

I feel like Smash 4 DLC will probably be the only way we could get another character from Xenoblade Chronicles because come the development of the next Smash, Sakurai will probably choose someone from Xenoblade Chronicles X. Unless of course another Xenoblade is made in between X and the next Smash Bros.

Shaymikyu

Then I suppose he'll get his chance another day.

I feel like Smash 4 DLC will probably be the only way we could get another character from Xenoblade Chronicles because come the development of the next Smash, Sakurai will probably choose someone from Xenoblade Chronicles X. Unless of course another Xenoblade is made in between X and the next Smash Bros.
I agree. If we're getting another Xenoblade character, it'll be DLC this time, unless by some fluke one or two appear in another game.

As for 5, I'm betting on someone from X or someone new if another game comes out. I'm purposefully avoiding X spoilers, so I have no clue who the best candidate would be.

Shaymikyu

If we get DLC music, I really hope Zinnia's Theme is added. That song is s o h y p e
YAAAAAAAS, Yes, please.

Easily one of my favorite Pokémon tracks in a while. Even if they just put the straight song from OR/AS in the game, I won't complain.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Music DLC? Well...

:4samus: Emperor Ing Boss Theme, Dark Samus Boss Theme, Sylux's Theme, Oubliette Theme and Rundas' Boss Theme

:4pikachu: N Final Battle, Zinnia Theme

:4marth: Id serenity lel

:4mario: Antasma Battle Theme, Mario Galaxy Final Boss Theme(unless it's already in)

That's all I want.

D

Deleted member

DLC songs? YES! WE NEED THOSE!
Here's a massive list that I made:
[collapse=Yes, this list is long]Super Smash Bros.
Final Destination 64
Battlefield (Melee)
Brawl's Main Theme

Super Mario Bros.
Airship Theme from Galaxy (this was in Jr.'s trailer! Why was it taken out?! :()
Bowser Jr.'s Theme (Galaxy)
Bowser's Battle Theme (Galaxy)
Bowser's Final Battle (Galaxy)
Adventure's End
Double Cherry Pass
Hisstocrat
Rainbow Road (Wii)
Sunshine Airport
Bowser's Castle (MK8)
Terrifying Invasion

Donkey Kong
Windmill Hills
Grassland Groove
Crocodile Cacophony
Aquatic Ambiance

The Legend of Zelda
Hyrule Castle
Saria's Song (Melee)
Clock Town (I bet they can make a battle theme out of this)
Ganondorf Battle (OoT)
Ganondorf Battle (Wind Waker)
Ganondorf Battle (Twilight Princess)
Hyrule Field (Hyrule Warriors)

Yoshi
Giant Baby Bowser (I know that it's in Obstacle Course, but it needs to have its own remix)
Overworld Theme (Yoshi's Island)
Koopa Canyon

Kirby
Fountain of Dreams (Melee)
Fountain Gardens
Rainbow Falls
Outer Rings
Boss (Kirby 64)
Ripple Star
Grape Garden
Checker Knights
Title (Kirby's Return to Dream Land)
Looming Darkness
Another Dimension
C-R-O-W-N-E-D
Galacta Knight's Theme
Bouncing Boss Battle
Masked Dedede
Moonstruck Blossom

Pokemon
Kanto Champion Theme
Johto Champion Theme
Hoenn Champion Theme
Unova Champion Theme (BW1)
N Battle Theme
Final N Battle Theme
Lysandre Theme
Zinnia Theme
Lake of Rage
Mt. Coronet
Victory Road (BW)
Miror B. (Colosseum)
Miror B. (XD)
Cipher Peon (Colosseum)
Cipher Peon (XD)

F-Zero
Mute City (GX)

EarthBound/Mother
Pokey Means Business
Fourside (Melee)
Hi Hi Hi (Saturn Valley)

Fire Emblem
Divine Decree (Ablaze)

Kid Icarus
That First Town
That Burning Town
Aurum Island

WarioWare/Wario Land
Glittertown
Mt. Lava Lava
Toxic Landfill
Ashley's Song Ver. 2 (translate it! keep it the same! I don't care! bring it over to us!)

Punch Out!!
Mr. Sandman

Xenoblade Chronicles
Unfinished Battle
Colony 9
Satorl Marsh - Night
That song that was in the first trailer for X

Sonic the Hedgehog
Chemical Plant Zone
Windy Valley 3
Planet Wisp
His World (Vocals)[/collapse]

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
You know what I want for dlc the most? A story mode:sadsheep:
With badass cutscenes, of course. I never played Brawl, but I would be lying if I said I didn't hunt all cutscenes in youtube when I was aware of it.

Honestly, what are the chances they will impletement a story mode now, though? For some reason I feel it's kinda impossible.

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
For dlc, I'm still waiting for the promised tournament mode.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
For dlc, I'm still waiting for the promised tournament mode.
Indeed, and I'd also like a target test mode more akin to that of 64/Melee to be done (although they could have generic Brawl layouts for multiplayer target test, asides from giving each character their own challenge). I think it was you that said this lots of pages back, but the more I play Smash 4, the more I agree they'd have spent time used on Smash Run and Tour on just about anything else on the game.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
:4link: Focal Line, Ocarina of Time Temple medley, City in the Sky, Eclipse of the Moon

:4shulk: Unfinished Battle, Mechonis Field, Colony 6 Future

:4sonic: Tropical Resort Act 1, Dark Gaia Phase 2, Classic Escape From the City, Modern Sky Sanctuary

:4robinm: Girl of the Spirit Forest, Light Inheritor, Beyond the Sky (Roy's Hope), Tearing Shadows, Beauty is a Mad Mistress

:4pikachu: Route 38, medley consisting of Pokemon Yellow's opening and the Surfing Pikachu minigame, Frontier Brain DPPt

All I can think of atm.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I'm more in favor of arrangments than original songs if that becomes a dlc thing. I can do that myself once its safe and easy to mod Smash4.

Mayeb some Last Story or Sin & Punishment? :bluejump:Oh. And some more variety for F-Zero and Star Fox, please? (Still need some Port Town music)

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
So I was thinking of something witty to post, and this is all I could come up with:

A picture of my FFXIV character with my Wind-up Violet.

Yes, that little purple thing is THAT adorable. Oh yes it is.

And no, you're not seeing things: she has heterochromia.

Also, a cookie awaits the person who can identify the two FF characters that she has references to in her appearance.

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Indeed, and I'd also like a target test mode more akin to that of 64/Melee to be done (although they could have generic Brawl layouts for multiplayer target test, asides from giving each character their own challenge). I think it was you that said this lots of pages back, but the more I play Smash 4, the more I agree they'd have spent time used on Smash Run and Tour on just about anything else on the game.
It was indeed me who said that although I doubt I'm the only one who thinks this. The nice thing about modes like target test is that they indirectly taught you the basics of a character's movements and ranged attacks. Smash Tour doesn't do that and Smash Run does that to a degree but because the emphasis on both modes is to power up your characters and get abilities, the natural strengths and weaknesses get muddied in the process which takes away from learning the character to a large extent. Even Subspace Emissary did a vastly superior job in this regard.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Talking about Xenoblades? That's nice. Don't spoiler anything for me

Oh, DLC music? Nice, here is my list.

:4link: - Hyrule Fields (Hyrule Warriors), Skyflot (Hyrule Warriors), Saria's Song (Melee)

:4sonic: - Modern Escape from the City, Rooftop Run with Lyrics (this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0-rur5cwrk), His World (vocals)

:4robinm: - Id (Purpose) (full), Don't Speak her Name, Divine Decree (Ablaze), Summer Scramble

:4falcon: - Big Blue (Mario Kart 8, not sure if this should be :4mario:)

That is all that I can think off t=but the are probable a lot more.
I am seriously the only one who wants more Metroid music?

:sadsheep:
Sadly, I have only played one Metroid game (that being Other M) and I wasn't really listening to the music, sorry :(.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
So I was thinking of something witty to post, and this is all I could come up with:

A picture of my FFXIV character and with my Wind-up Violet.

Yes, that little purple thing is THAT adorable. Oh yes it is.

And no, you're not seeing things: she has heterochromia.

Also, a cookie awaits the person who can identify the two FF characters that she has references to in her appearance.
Lightning for sure, and maybe Yuna for the heterochromia?

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Talking about Xenoblades? That's nice. Don't spoiler anything for me

Oh, DLC music? Nice, here is my list.

:4link: - Hyrule Fields (Hyrule Warriors), Skyflot (Hyrule Warriors), Saria's Song (Melee)

:4sonic: - Modern Escape from the City, Rooftop Run with Lyrics (this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0-rur5cwrk), His World (vocals)

:4robinm: - Id (Purpose) (full), Don't Speak her Name, Divine Decree (Ablaze), Summer Scramble

:4falcon: - Big Blue (Mario Kart 8, not sure if this should be :4mario:)

That is all that I can think off t=but the are probable a lot more.

Sadly, I have only played one Metroid game (that being Other M) and I wasn't really listening to the music, sorry :(.
I feel so sorry for you.

Yeah, the only theme I really liked in Other M (Ridley) is already in Smash.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Other M!?

I think the game hardly had any music anyways, so how are you supposed to remember anything other than Rid's theme?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Just found that that apparently there is a FNAF 4 just announced.

*sigh*

Can someone go kill it with fire for me?
I feel so sorry for you.

Yeah, the only theme I really liked in Other M (Ridley) is already in Smash.
Yeah, well, I did enjoy it. Wasn't great by an standard, but it wasn't bad

Top Bottom