• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
This is too good.

I...

I don't know about you, but I don't think I'll ever recover from the ungodly things I've seen. I might as well go blind. Each day I come here I am given a grim reminder of the hellish things I saw. The horrors of that disaster have been burned into my mind, and me of all people know that we can never forget the sins that happened that day.

May St. Garon forgive us all. :troll:
tumblr_m6odkq8jNo1qbolbn.gif

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I...

I don't know about you, but I don't think I'll ever recover from the ungodly things I've seen. I might as well go blind. Each day I come here I am given a grim reminder of the hellish things I saw. The horrors of that disaster have been burned into my mind, and me of all people know that we can never forget the sins that happened that day.

May St. Garon forgive us all. :troll:
St. Garon will never forgive us.

Not that I want his crap forgiveness anyways.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
The rumors say it's like a mixture of Neverland, an insane asylum, and an American Grindhouse film club.

I really just want the swag green banner.

If I go berserk, it's because of that scathingly harsh mistrust in my loyalty. :p
I got trust but it's moreso fool me once shame on you, etc...

Also playing Xenoverse and considering making my character like my MU in FEA

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
At this point I'd go see the original 3 Star Wars movies just to avoid being killed. There are people who believe that not seeing Star Wars is the gravest of all sins, of which there is no forgiveness, no mercy and no penance.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
I don't think Star Wars is that great, but I'm not a big fan of sci-fi as a whole so. Battlefront 2 was a lot of fun though.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
At this point I'd go see the original 3 Star Wars movies just to avoid being killed. There are people who believe that not seeing Star Wars is the gravest of all sins, of which there is no forgiveness, no mercy and no penance.
Well, better get this out again...

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Well, better get this out again...

It doesn't appeal to some.

Nothing wrong with that. :cheep:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Well, there is an official religion for it

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Never interested me. :dr^_^:
I can respect that. If you do ever decide to watch them, I'd recommend skipping over the prequel trilogy. While I don't think they are as bad as some people might like you to think, I personally found them to be overall forgettable compared to the originals.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Honestly, even if you haven't seen Star Wars at this time, chances are you already know the original trilogy practically line for line thanks to pop culture.

I've only seen Empire Strikes Back. I want to see the whole original trilogy eventually, but eh.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
It doesn't appeal to some.

Nothing wrong with that. :cheep:
Yeah, sci-fi as a genre has never been my cup of tea. Fantasy is more up my alley. I'll take magic over futuristic weapons any day. :4robinm:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Yeah, sci-fi as a genre has never been my cup of tea. Fantasy is more up my alley. I'll take magic over futuristic weapons any day. :4robinm:
Except Star Wars isn't a science-fiction. It's a science-fantasy. No joke. That's actually considered a genre.

Technically Star Wars is a space opera...

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Except Star Wars isn't a science-fiction. It's a science-fantasy. No joke. That's actually considered a genre.

Technically Star Wars is a space opera...
Good point, since the Force is a mystical......... "force." At least until the prequels tried to explain it away with BS science.

Also science fiction and fantasy can cross over quite a bit, so it's not that big a surprise that science fantasy is considered a genre unto itself.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
There's a hint of irony in this considering that you love Xenoblade.

Which, you know, reeks of sci-fi.

:halfsheep:

Shaymikyu

I like futuristic gear, robots, etc. but prefer fantasy worlds and creatures, so...
Which is why I really need to get Xenoblade Chronicles.
Yes, yes you do. I'm already planning a second run eventually and aiming for 100%. I rarely plan so soon for more runs after I beat a game.

An that's where I sit too. I love sci fi quite a bit, but I also really, really love fantasy worlds and fantasy aspects. And when they're slightly combined...:eek:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Yes, yes you do. I'm already planning a second run eventually and aiming for 100%. I rarely plan so soon for more runs after I beat a game.

An that's where I sit too. I love sci fi quite a bit, but I also really, really love fantasy worlds and fantasy aspects. And when they're slightly combined...:eek:
Wait you finished Xenoblade? Ooh, I had no idea. How did you like it?

Shaymikyu

Wait you finished Xenoblade? Ooh, I had no idea. How did you like it?
I was so absorbed in it I forgot to post about it. I wish I had posted more of my thoughts as I went along... Especially reactions to a couple of certain scenes.

But I'd say without a doubt that it's got to be in my Top 3 Games of All Time. A second run will determine if it beats Mother 3 for the #1 spot or not, but I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED it. Everything about it. I loved the story, I ADORED the characters (especially the main party), the gorgeous settings, the fun battle system, and the sheer replayability. There's a ton I didn't do that I want to go back and hit. But seriously, I am utterly in love with this game. It's a blend of some of my favorite stuff in games, period.

And now I'm hoping against the odds that we get some more stages from it as DLC, or music, or Shulk alts, or even a character.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I was so absorbed in it I forgot to post about it. I wish I had posted more of my thoughts as I went along... Especially reactions to a couple of certain scenes.

But I'd say without a doubt that it's got to be in my Top 3 Games of All Time. A second run will determine if it beats Mother 3 for the #1 spot or not, but I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED it. Everything about it. I loved the story, I ADORED the characters (especially the main party), the gorgeous settings, the fun battle system, and the sheer replayability. There's a ton I didn't do that I want to go back and hit. But seriously, I am utterly in love with this game. It's a blend of some of my favorite stuff in games, period.

And now I'm hoping against the odds that we get some more stages from it as DLC, or music, or Shulk alts, or even a character.
So glad you liked it <3

You're hoping for a DLC character? Which one? There's quite a few DLC threads for Xenoblade, and the Fiora and Melia ones are pretty active

Shaymikyu

So glad you liked it <3

You're hoping for a DLC character? Which one? There's quite a few DLC threads for Xenoblade, and the Fiora and Melia ones are pretty active
Unfortunately, out of the three party members I used the most, one is playable, one is an assist trophy, and one is a final smash guest star, so I can't root for any of my main three unless Dunban gets Alfonzo'd. I think Fiora would honestly bring a lot to the table, though.
And after Shulk, I'd argue she's the most important character in the game.

Melia has a lot of potential too though.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

Top Bottom