• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I wanna slap you right now.
I wasn't being sarcastic. I was being very sincere. I know it's hard to convey inflections and emotions over an internet forum but still, I was being quite sincere.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Darnit!
My Silver Chrom has only Chrom uses left!
Good thing i have Chromshift to back it up, but sadly it won't help much since my luck stat is only m.
I'll be left only with my weak bronze Chrom, though luckily i have Chromforce to deal more damage a Chrom.
Maybe if i pair up with my wife, Chrom, my attack stat will Chrom up!
Everything's Chrom in the future!

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Only if you're a wall when Chrom is training :estatic:

Or you know, Gangrel/anyone else Chrom sees as an enemy.

Or if you just don't like Chrom...
Sometimes I thought I was the only person who liked Chrom on this thread.

Also, you all know how Robin's instrument was the Accordion? What do you all think the If's Avatar's instrument will be??

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Sometimes I thought I was the only person who liked Chrom on this thread.

Also, you all know how Robin's instrument was the Accordion? What do you all think the If's Avatar's instrument will be??
Then allow me to introduce you to @ Opossum Opossum

While he doesn't post in here very often, he's one of the bigger fans of Chrom that I know of.

Though I think it's safe to say most of us like Chrom, it's just the fact that this is the Robin boards, who tends to outshine Chrom in both Smash and Awakening. Chrom's an alright dude in my book, just not an amazing lord when compared to others.

Edit: To answer your question, I'm not too sure what the Kamui's instrument would be. I would think it would be something that could be played that could help invoke a Roman and a Japanese flair seeing that both sides might have a unique style of music to them. However it's really hard to say what instrument that may be. I'm a sucker for piano but I don't think that would work out.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
http://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Avatar_%28If%29 said:
In the female version of the Avatar's official artwork, she has two left feet. This is assumed to be an error
Now I'm going to notice that EVERY

SINGLE

TIME...

This is what happens when the current Light Bonus Window sucks:

I go from Zombie to Stupid...

Last edited:

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
So does anybody have any theories as to why out of the 6 skills Kamui can have, one of them is larger than the other 5?

It would make sense if the larger skill slot was centered, but it's on the top left. Currently, I'm thinking it's a skill you can't take off or that's the active skill at the time with the other 5 not having any effect unless you switch it to the top left.

Also, what's up with the teal and red stats? Is Kamui's sword causing that?

D

Deleted member

So does anybody have any theories as to why out of the 6 skills Kamui can have, one of them is larger than the other 5?

It would make sense if the larger skill slot was centered, but it's on the top left. Currently, I'm thinking it's a skill you can't take off or that's the active skill at the time with the other 5 not having any effect unless you switch it to the top left.

I assume that the larger skill be a permanent one that you can't take off. It must be some sort of special skill for Kamui...

I think the green stats will be his strengths and the red stats will be his weaknesses.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Kamui has red eyes.

>obvious betrayal later by some unknown force

inb4 garon is actually evil

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Chrom's a cool guy. Like, speaking completely candidly, he's honestly one of the more likable Nintendo characters in my opinion. Too bad so many people see him as bland...he always seemed like one of those characters that, should for some reason you ever meet them, would be a great guy to hang with. :p

Weeman

Smash Crusader

So uhh, can anyone read any of that?
Swag: 16
Style: 13
Love: 8
Jump: 7
intelligence: 13
Charm: 14
Shoes: 4
The sword is called: "The binding blade of bindingness"
And the stone is a "Swagstone"

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Apparently someone is trying to make it possible

Just call him...Chrom:troll:
I'm not used to the Japanese voices... The way male Robin says "Chrom" is pure adorable.
The most popular ship in this topic for Robin is with opposite gender Robin.
I thought it was Shulbin.
It's that scene that doesn't exist happens when you play with Lucina and marry him, obvs.
This is my headcanon (or for whoever marries Morgan), if only to deny the truth.

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
I'm personally hoping that Kamui is a, well... not the most legitimate child of the Hoshindo family, and was thus thrown away as a political prisoner to SaintKing Garon. After all, he is a freaking manakete, which kind of makes it hard to believe he shares the same mother and father with the rest of his siblings. Futhermore, if we make Hoshindo a peaceful but racist group of people who all hate dragons... well that would certainly make the choice less cut and dry from a meta perspective. Go with the group of peaceful guys who happen to hate your guts and jeer at you but have the more "Righteous" cause, or stick with the family which raised you ever since you were a baby and willingly accepts anyone who is capable but happens to be on the verge of going full imperialism on every nation in the world.
It's probably not going to end that way. Its a japanese company, so I doubt that they would ever really paint not-Japan in an unfavorable light.
Either way, I'm going to stick with the Nohr path. I don't really feel the "Japanese peaceful awesome-sauce clan" which can do no wrong. So... ah, Nohr. Let's go with your actual family, shall we Kamui?
Team NOHR! Because evil is worth it.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I'm personally hoping that Kamui is a, well... not the most legitimate child of the Hoshindo family, and was thus thrown away as a political prisoner to SaintKing Garon. After all, he is a freaking manakete, which kind of makes it hard to believe he shares the same mother and father with the rest of his siblings. Futhermore, if we make Hoshindo a peaceful but racist group of people who all hate dragons... well that would certainly make the choice less cut and dry from a meta perspective. Go with the group of peaceful guys who happen to hate your guts and jeer at you but have the more "Righteous" cause, or stick with the family which raised you ever since you were a baby and willingly accepts anyone who is capable but happens to be on the verge of going full imperialism on every nation in the world.
It's probably not going to end that way. Its a japanese company, so I doubt that they would ever really paint not-Japan in an unfavorable light.
Either way, I'm going to stick with the Nohr path. I don't really feel the "Japanese peaceful awesome-sauce clan" which can do no wrong. So... ah, Nohr. Let's go with your actual family, shall we Kamui?
Team NOHR! Because evil is worth it.
I envy your ability to make such a quick decision... I'm probably not going to have decided until I have both paths installed and there's a little box on my screen that says:

Who will you choose?
Nohr
Hoshido

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Chrom's a cool guy. Like, speaking completely candidly, he's honestly one of the more likable Nintendo characters in my opinion. Too bad so many people see him as bland...he always seemed like one of those characters that, should for some reason you ever meet them, would be a great guy to hang with. :p
Agreed.

Which is why I was over the moon when I got to marry the lovable oaf~

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
As mentioned several times, I like Chrom too, especially in his non-story-related stuff. He's likeable but not too boring. He's not my favorite character in the game, but I still like him just fine.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Quick update and question on my female only run in Awakening.

Libra is dead.
Should I kill off Morgan and replace him with an Avater version of female Morgan?

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I was thinking about the Morgan from my own game.

And the marry your own son is even worse than the selfcest... Can we please not talk about incest?

Also:

this + (this or this) = works.
As much as I love Id, I think it's safe to say IS will give Kamui an original theme song. And then remix it eight times in the same game. Gotta give them points for creativity.

I also agree with the whole shut up about incest thing. It was funny for the first two seconds, now it's getting both old, and very very weird. Enough is enough.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Hi gals, we have returned. ;)

But your book of ships are now gone. :4diddy:

Top Bottom