• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Hong

The Strongest
WHAT??!!!
B-But i keep my toenails in there!!
She didn't want your disgusting room, anyway.:088:
So it seems I've been kicked to the curb... :106:

Now I'm all alone :104:
Please! Look at you, trying to bid for sympathy from others. Playing the victim, eh? Think you can just break my heart and act like I've done you wrong? Trying to make a villain out of me, are you?

It was I who was kicked to the curb. Abandoned. Left out in the cold. I bet you grew bored of me. I bet you thought I was easy. Just another floozy, huh? Just a gal for a dime, huh? I can just hear you, bragging about it. "Hong? Pfft. I need only two letters: E-Z."

But now... we are...

Over.

We are done.:023:
Noooo don't leave him. It was my fault. I created a void that sucked your love of you two out temporarily. You should direct your rage.. at meeeeeee.
The treachery of this knave exists well beyond your time. I appreciate the gesture, but this is between me and Hokori.:demon:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I know why there's so much drama.

Hong is harboring one of these in her home, and it feeds off of the drama between her and Hokori.

It must be killed. :halfsheep:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
D

Deleted member

There is only one solution for all of this relationship melodrama:

Baby animals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hong

The Strongest
What would have happened to Hokori if I had not responded sooner:

Weeman doesn't **** around.

Hong

The Strongest
Really, though. A lot of Kamui's family, immediate or otherwise, seems oddly gorgeous. Even for anime character standards.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Really, though. A lot of Kamui's family, immediate or otherwise, seems oddly gorgeous. Even for anime character standards.
Sigh. If only incest wasn't such an issue then I would totally-

Nevermind. :awesome:

Incest for the wincest.

Hong

The Strongest
They obviously want to up the fanservice from Awakening.
Is a character fan service if they are merely good-looking, though? No doubt the lavender-haired boob lady would fill that category, though. Japan seemingly likes her and the dancer a lot. :[

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I've heard people talk about a male Pegasus rider supposedly appearing in the direct. No one know's for sure if the rider's a boy or girl. Hello Lucuis 3.0.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Honestly apart from Camilla everyone else doesn't seem to be fanservice just good looking. Camilla is supposed to look seductive because she will probably play a similar role to Aversa as the dark, powerful and beautiful woman(the Femme Fatale). I like her design and her Wyvern Rider class but I do not like some of her fanboys who are getting a little bit creepy.

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Is a character fan service if they are merely good-looking, though? No doubt the lavender-haired boob lady would fill that category, though. Japan seemingly likes her and the dancer a lot. :[
I'm not sure if it's fanservice myself, but i find that light haired archer person from Hoshido really attractive, wether that's a man or a woman i don't know, but i don't really care, that face is a dream :love:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Is a character fan service if they are merely good-looking, though?
More things contribute to fanservice than sex appeal:

-Hot voice
-Good body
-Good looking face
-Bishōnen designs for males

So really, fanservice varies by person...

I'm not sure if it's fanservice myself, but i find that light haired archer person from Hoshido really attractive, wether that's a man or a woman i don't know, but i don't really care, that face is a dream :love:
...as seen here.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Honestly apart from Camilla everyone else don't seem to be fanservice just good looking. Camilla is supposed to look seductive because she will probably play a similar role to Aversa as the dark, powerful and beautiful woman(the Femme Fatale). I like her design and her Wyvern Rider class but I do not like some her fanboys who are getting little bit creepy.
Sigh. Gamefaqs in a nut shell.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
You can have more info about the characters here...

...and it seems like this character in particular is a guy. I think we have two Lucius in this game.

Honestly apart from Camilla everyone else don't seem to be fanservice just good looking. Camilla is supposed to look seductive because she will probably play a similar role to Aversa as the dark, powerful and beautiful woman(the Femme Fatale). I like her design and her Wyvern Rider class but I do not like some of her fanboys who are getting a little bit creepy.
Eh, it's internet, anyway. Anyone can get creepy here because chances are that they are going to get away with it, unfortunately. (most of the time, anyway)
I doubt most would even think about voicing these opinions public irl.

I like blonde Marth more. I know I was into Marx, but this other guy reminds of Soren a bit too much, for some reason.
I think it must be his unamused expression.

They obviously want to up the fanservice from Awakening.
Honestly, I think these designs are better than the ones in Awakening (barring some examplescoughrobincough)

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
EDIT: No idea why my post posted twice.
EDIT 2:It looked like my post posted twice but actually didn't, stupid internet.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Sigh. If only incest wasn't such an issue then I would totally-

Nevermind. :awesome:

Incest for the wincest.
But is it incest when it is not by blood?

A lot of love stories have situations where someone is adopted into a family, and they end up in love with their non-blood sibling.:estatic:
I've heard people talk about a male Pegasus rider supposedly appearing in the direct. No one know's for sure if the rider's a boy or girl. Hello Lucuis 3.0.
The best kind of surprise!:122:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
It's only that one scene where she's walking towards the camera though. In the rest of the scenes and that one where Kamui has to make a choice she doesn't seem that bad a person like brainwashed Aversa or spotpass Aversa. Maybe it's just me.
Oh there is a misunderstanding. I didn't say she is necessarily evil or wicked like brainwashed Aversa, she just shares her archetype in the story. That's what I am guessing anyway. A Femme Fatale doesn't always have to be evil, she just gives a dark, mysterious and yet beautiful aura.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Honestly apart from Camilla everyone else don't seem to be fanservice just good looking. Camilla is supposed to look seductive because she will probably play a similar role to Aversa as the dark, powerful and beautiful woman(the Femme Fatale).

Looking back at this gif, what if this cutscene takes place if you side with Hoshido?

We see Camilla on what I think is Nohr's castle and she confronts Kamui. Instead of ordering Kamui's death, she tries to talk Kamui into coming back to Nohr. Unfortunately for Camilla, Kamui has seen the evil of Nohr's ways, he/she refuses and tries to convince her to side with them. Both sides refuse to accept the other's offer and resort to fighting each other.
The battle ends with the death of the Wyvern Knight.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Oh there is a misunderstanding. I didn't say she is necessarily evil or wicked like brainwashed Aversa, she just shares her archetype in the story. That's what I am guessing anyway. A Femme Fatale doesn't always have to be evil, she just gives a dark, mysterious and yet beautiful aura.
Meh I take it back. Femme Fatale are usually evil/manipulative but she still shares the dark, powerful and beautiful part.

Top Bottom