• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I haven't played Xenoblade (yet- in 1-2 weeks depending on when my mom can deliver me my 3DS copy at school) and I already adore Dunban from what I've seen of him in SSB.
Oh trust me, your going to be madly in love with the man once you've played the game. I have a rather serious bromance for Dunban myself actually. :awesome:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I don't even own a N3DS.

And we have to wait 6+ months...

The spoilers......
DON'T REMIND ME. Avoiding them for the last couple of weeks for Xenoblade was bad enough, but for a brand new game that will likely have them plastered all over!?
Oh trust me, your going to be madly in love with the man once you've played the game. I have a rather serious bromance for Dunban myself actually. :awesome:

That picture...:love: Please tell me this is an actual outfit he gets in the game. Dunban rocks an eye patch and the color green.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I haven't finished Xenoblade Chronicles either. I may end up getting it on the n3DS because I cannot adapt to the control scheme on the WiiMote.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579

Oh Dunban-kun. You're the only video game character that I know of who actually grows stronger with his clothes off and look great while doing it.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Dunno if these have already been mentioned, but this is what they're doing with Gangrel and Aversa in SMTxFE:

Apparently Gangrel is now an "Omnidirectional Death Saucer".

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
So far, we don't really know. It's just a bold design choice behind the character.

Me? I like it. Suits her rather acrobatic-looking attacks.
Agreed. I feel it makes Kamui seem more down to earth as well, kind of like he/she is more in tune with nature. And since they're a Manakete, it gives them a more wild, perhaps almost animal-esque design in human form to represent that part of them.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
DON'T REMIND ME. Avoiding them for the last couple of weeks for Xenoblade was bad enough, but for a brand new game that will likely have them plastered all over!?

That picture...:love: Please tell me this is an actual outfit he gets in the game. Dunban rocks an eye patch and the color green.
I don't want to encounter a gif or a video of a character's death. I don't want to encounter... St. Garon's death. I can already hear the music playing in my head. These 6+ months will be depressing.

I wonder if I have stop following some people to avoid spoilers.

Hong

The Strongest
Dunno if these have already been mentioned, but this is what they're doing with Gangrel and Aversa in SMTxFE:

We've spotted a possible Marth, Shiida, Gangrel, Lyn, Tiki, Chrom, and Cain. Didn't know about Aversa, though.

Shaymikyu

I don't want to encounter a gif or a video of a character's death. I don't want to encounter... St. Garon's death. I can already hear the music playing in my head. These 6+ months will be depressing.

St. Garon has too good for this world written all over him. Hopefully his inevitable death will be worthy of such a wonderful and selfless man.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

I made the mistake of totally spoiling myself on KH: Dream Drop Distance. DON'T DO SPOILERS FELLOW TACTICIANS! RESIST THE TEMPTATION! LEARNING WITHOUT EARNING IS A HOLLOW VICTORY! IT WILL KILL YOUR SOUL!

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
We've spotted a possible Marth, Shiida, Gangrel, Lyn, Tiki, Chrom, and Cain. Didn't know about Aversa, though.
and yet still no Lucina.

or Robin for that matter.

Then again they'd torture me and make it male Robin

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
And we're caught up. Finally. An hour and change later.

...so. Let's get to it then.

Your far too kind, Lady Elezir.

Your quite welcome, Matsuokai, as always.

Very pleased to hear your no longer nervous to post here.

Seriously, it's fantastic that your here and your comfortable around us all.
Homie. Homie. Grammar. C'mon, you're better than that.

Best pick a God and pray Random Hot Guy is playable on both versions.
I see you're using the best line in Awakening.

I approve.

That picture though. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
That reaction gives me incredibly...mixed...feelings.

Sigh. If only incest wasn't such an issue then I would totally-

Nevermind. :awesome:

Incest for the wincest.
Feelings less mixed.

Brief glimpse of scene does not contain a lapdance.

*ding*
And here we have no mixed feelings at all. :4dk:
The best kind of surprise!:122:

I, for one, am a big fan of fanservice. I am a fan, I am content to be pandered to.
Agreed.

D'aww. Sad Isabelle gets me in the feels.

...I can't let that stand. Cmere.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I at least assume it's Aversa, since it has her Japanese name (インバース). She's apparently the "Black Envy". I guess it sort of fits? More accurate than Gangrel's spinning wheel of doom, anyway, although the latter is more intriguing to me because it's so different.
I saw Tiki and the supposed Chrom elsewhere too - I'll have to look again for the rest of them. I was thinking the guy in the cravat was Sigurd, though:

Although that one's probably just wishful thinking on my part.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
M'lady, I can confirm that the outfit you see in the pic is an actual outfit that Dunban gets in the game. And that's just the tip of the iceberg in terms of awesome outfits he gets. The customization in Xenoblade Chronicles is quite comprehensive, to say the least.

Homie. Homie. Grammar. C'mon, you're better than that.
Holy crap! 0_0 I can't believe I did that not once, not twice, but FOUR times! You're right, I am better than that. :ohwell: Did I have a small stroke or something? Thank you for letting me know of this grievous error in grammar. I'm rather embarrassed to be honest. :nervous:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So I got the Wii Punch-Out!! game thanks to club nintendo. After playing the first round against Glass Joe and listening to the music, I went right back to Smash 4 and played Mac in the Boxing Ring against a cpu Mac in Stamina mode.

I enjoy :4littlemac:dittos, especially in the style I play them. Not nearly as fun as :4robinm: or :4falcon: dittos, but they're fun nonetheless.

Shaymikyu

M'lady, I can confirm that the outfit you see in the pic is an actual outfit that Dunban gets in the game. And that's just the tip of the iceberg in terms of awesome outfits he gets. The customization in Xenoblade Chronicles is quite comprehensive, to say the least.

Holy crap! 0_0 I can't believe I did that not once, not twice, but FOUR times! You're right, I am better than that. :ohwell: Did I have a small stroke or something? Thank you for letting me know of this grievous error in grammar. I'm rather embarrassed to be honest. :nervous:
Customizable characters? I'd say sold, but I already paid for a preorder, so...:p But yeah, I love being able to customize characters. Makes me wonder if Shulk has better options for his alts than the shirtless one.

Hong

The Strongest
Oh, while it's a little past the subject...
If Shulk is the fruit cooler of the Xenoblade Chronicles cast, Dunban is some nice fine wine. :122:

Not Dickson. He's more like brandy left under the car seat.:088:
^ Just so you know, there's a high chance "Dickson" will be censored. I'm talking about this guy.
and yet still no Lucina.

or Robin for that matter.

Then again they'd torture me and make it male Robin
I blame Sakurai.

Also, how do you feel about SMTxFE overall so far?

You know, I was thinking:

"Should I link Pickle Surprise?

... Naw. That's too much, even for Robin Social. Everyone will think I'm weird."

But my buddy @ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven is there to remind me I am not alone!:039:
I at least assume it's Aversa, since it has her Japanese name (インバース). She's apparently the "Black Envy". I guess it sort of fits? More accurate than Gangrel's spinning wheel of doom, anyway, although the latter is more intriguing to me because it's so different.
I saw Tiki and the supposed Chrom elsewhere too - I'll have to look again for the rest of them. I was thinking the guy in the cravat was Sigurd, though:

Although that one's probably just wishful thinking on my part.
:( I only doubt Sigurd because IS mostly seems to feature either the most extreme past or the present with Fire Emblem, hence all the promotion imagery and content of Marth, Sheeda, Chrom, and Lucina. Then again, we see a potential Lyn, so I'm hopefully we can get some of the in-between.

If Fire Emblem is a high school anime, then Thracia 776 is probably detention.

Weeman

Smash Crusader

Well if there's one thing they did keep from the SMT games, is the obligatory floating head enemy.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Customizable characters? I'd say sold, but I already paid for a preorder, so...:p But yeah, I love being able to customize characters. Makes me wonder if Shulk has better options for his alts than the shirtless one.
Why yes, yes he does. :awesome:

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I blame Sakurai.

Also, how do you feel about SMTxFE overall so far?
I love it, but I love Persona. I imagine there's quite a bit of SMT in it too, if that cloudy ruined city is any indication. The debut was made to market to the largest audience which would be the FE waifu/Persona audience. Im sure theres a lot more depth to it though, and even if not, it looks stunning

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I at least assume it's Aversa, since it has her Japanese name (インバース). She's apparently the "Black Envy". I guess it sort of fits?
Sure it does. Watch this.

Bam. Now you're envious.

You know, I was thinking:

"Should I link Pickle Surprise?

... Naw. That's too much, even for Robin Social. Everyone will think I'm weird."
But my buddy @ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven is there to remind me I am not alone!:039:
D'aww. Praise complete with a pika.

Anytime, fearless leader.

It's a very huggy night for me. I don't know why.

Did I have a small stroke or something? Thank you for letting me know of this grievous error in grammar. I'm rather embarrassed to be honest. :nervous:
Eh. It happens. Ain't a saint myself.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
One of these days, I'll play Xenoblade.... until then, I play discount games on my old 3DS. :p

Hong

The Strongest
With @ Neo Zero Neo Zero back it's like all of my best SmashBoards buddies are all in one place. I... I just... ;~;

No, no. They're happy tears. ;~;
D'aww. Praise complete with a pika.

Anytime, fearless leader.

It's a very huggy night for me. I don't know why.
F-fearless leader? Me? Leader? O~O

Also you are welcome to feel huggy all the time.
Riki looks like a Hedgeh-
OH NO NOT AGAIN
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Mwa ha ha! Foolish mortal! Thanks to your acknowledgement, I walk this pitiful realm once more! Sonic OC shall rule this world!"

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
Ah yes, time to take the time out of my spring break away from home to check smashboards. I wonder what awaits me today!
Oh, I've been tagged? Let me check that before reading the newest posts...

...Why I'm not surprised that the Sonic OC's are back?
Well, since it's back...

@ Pikachewy99 Pikachewy99
You monsters.

Weeman

Smash Crusader

"Mwa ha ha! Foolish mortal! Thanks to your acknowledgement, I walk this pitiful realm once more! Sonic OC shall rule this world!"
I'm inclined to post more Sonic stuff, but the shadow realm is cold, way too cold for me to go back....

Well except fot this one
What the hell
164889-ogorki.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
So @Raziek and I found out you can catch a discarded item at the same time it hits someone.

No feasible way this can be replicated, but hey, now we know. Double hits are a thing. =p

Top Bottom