• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I'd be more excited for FE:If if I had a better idea how it was going to work. As of right now, I'm kind of scared. With the two games and all.

Edit: And I have enough uncertainty in my Video Game life right now. I don't need anymore.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
No you really don't. Just think of your favorite Nintendo character. And put him or her on the receiving end of Mortal Kombat fatalities. You won't like it. I don't know who you all time favorite it is, but look at what happened to poor @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu .
I don't really have an all time fave Nintendo character.

I mean, I guess Olivia could be considered, but eh, there is no chance of her getting into a Nintendo crossover game. :p

Last edited:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
The thread title should be renamed "Time to ship the scales"

I can become anything, for your sake.
Now I know what kind of relationship you two truly have

Question;

When the new patch comes out, are there any changes you'd like to see for Robin?
I believe Robin is perfectly balanced as he is. Though I would really appreciate more grab range and maybe less ending lag on his specials so he can deal with rushdown better.

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
No you really don't. Just think of your favorite Nintendo character. And put him or her on the receiving end of Mortal Kombat fatalities. You won't like it. I don't know who you all time favorite it is, but look at what happened to poor @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu .
On the other hand, you would be able to see your favourite nintendo characters eviscerating other mortal combat/nintendo characters! Imagine all the possibilities.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Oh how I love that anime.
You and me both. ^w^

I need no words.

second animu reaction gif I posted just for you Syrek.
You're far too kind, Lady Elezir. But that's just one of many reasons why I love you so much! <3

Thank you so much, Syrek! Your words are very touching! It's wonderful to see you here, and I'm still in love with your avatar. I've definitely loosened up so I'm no longer nervous to post here. xD Once again, thank you.
You're quite welcome, Matsuokai, as always. ^_^ Thank you for the wonderful compliments and for calling my words very touching. Very pleased to hear your no longer nervous to post here. Seriously, it's fantastic that your here and your comfortable around us all. That's what I like to hear. :)

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v

No one here seems to care for Marx.
Nah, it's just that Lobster Lord has more meme potential.
but Marx is still incredible handsome.

Either way, I may not have more FE: if parody stuff, but!
I have this!

only images of course:roll:

:joyful:
If anyone is having amiibo problems with these characters, there's another option.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I used to care for Marx until the little **** sent me on a galactic treasure hunt in order to wake up some dumbass mechanical comet so he could control the universe and then chucked me out to deep space.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Did you miss when the first trailer came out and I went on and on about His Fabulous Royal Blondness?

Yes, but recently you have said you wanted to join Hoshido for Random Hot Guy. He hasn't taken your betrayal... very well.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Yes, but recently you have said you wanted to join Hoshido for Random Hot Guy. He hasn't taken your betrayal... very well.
I'M SORRY MY GLORIOUS BLOND LORD. I WILL NOT BETRAY YOU FOR-

But he's so... But no, Marx is with Nohr... But that ponytail and that snappy outfit... But we know more about Marx... But WHY MUST IF TOY WITH MY HEART!?

EDIT: And now I've gone from calling him Diamond Shirt Guy to Random Hot Guy.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Gosh, I miss so much when I'm away for my classes for about 3 hours.

That being said, I don't actually miss that much content since it appears that all we talked about was:

-More shipping (which I found my OTP of this thread)
-More talk of Lobster Lord and the blondie lord Marx
-Mentions of Sanic OC's and Superman 64
-Talk of Weeman bringing chaos and destruction, as well as laughs along the way.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

But he's so... But no, Marx is with Nohr... But that ponytail and that snappy outfit... But we know more about Marx... But WHY MUST IF TOY WITH MY HEART!?

Best pick a God and pray Random Hot Guy is playable on both versions.

Shaymikyu

Best pick a God and pray Random Hot Guy is playable on both versions.
If that's the case, then Team Nohr all the way.:cool: Assuming Casual mode is back, I should be able to survive it even if it's harder.

Shaymikyu

To be honest, while I'm not in love with every character's design, I do like them better than the designs in Awakening. That's not to say there weren't Awakening designs I loved, of course.

Elezir

Then it turns out he's the protagonist's father:troll:
I wouldn't doubt this scenario one bit, btw.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Then it turns out he's the protagonist's father:troll:
...Legitimately honest here, that's what I'm worried about. That or your older brother. Hence why I'm not 100% committed Team Lobster.

Though, isn't Marx kind of your adoptive brother? So I can't win either way.:drsad:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
If that's the case, then Team Nohr all the way.:cool: Assuming Casual mode is back, I should be able to survive it even if it's harder.
Well, the digital version in Japan forces you to choose a side in chapter 6. It would seem odd to have casual mode in the beginning, then disable it for choosing Nohr while if you side with Hoshido, you can choose classic or casual.

Elezir

...Legitimately honest here, that's what I'm worried about. That or your older brother. Hence why I'm not 100% committed Team Lobster.

Though, isn't Marx kind of your adoptive brother? So I can't win either way.:drsad:
We...we still have blonde Marth...
He could be your adoptive brother, too, though.

Arrrg, why is everyone family in this game?:cry:

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Well, the digital version in Japan forces you to choose a side in chapter 6. It would seem odd to have casual mode in the beginning, then disable it for choosing Nohr while if you side with Hoshido, you can choose classic or casual.
That's good to know, then.

Not that Casual mode is even confirmed for returning yet, but I'd be shocked if it didn't.
We...we still have blonde Marth...
He could be your adoptive brother, too, though.
I really hope we get a little more character info soon so I realize sooner that I've been awkwardly enthusiastic about the guy who turns out to be blood related to Kamui.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
To be honest, while I'm not in love with every character's design, I do like them better than the designs in Awakening. That's not to say there weren't Awakening designs I loved, of course.
I'd say the same. It took me a while to warm up to a lot of the character designs in Awakening, but If has a lot more characters I liked straight away.

And yeah, I'm fairly sure casual/newcomer mode will be returning. It's been in the last two games, and removes one of the main things that probably puts people off FE. Wouldn't make sense to take it out.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Oh no. That's not what I meant.

Just none of the characters shown have made much of an impression on me in terms of personality and what they have done in the trailer, all have a really good design though (though nothing that really pops out to me other then "hey that's pretty cool looking"). This will probably change when I finally get the game.

The only character to have left an impression on me so far is Twintails and I will shamelessly admit that is solely because of the "ONII-CHAN!". :L

Not even Sakura's "Nii-sama" spoke to me in the same way.

Last edited:

Elezir

The only character to have left an impression on me so far is Twintail and I will shamelessly admit that is solely because of the "ONII-CHAN!". :L

Not even Sakura's "Nii-sama" spoke to me in the same way.
You know what I find funny?
The fact that the two "little sisters" call you Onii-chan/Nii-sama when you can choose a female protagonist, since Onii/Nii is used for males, while Onee/Nee is for females. (unless Onii/Nii can be somehow used for both and I didn't know)
I suppose they'll change what they say accordingly with the genre of Kamui, though.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
The only character to have left an impression on me so far is Twintails and I will shamelessly admit that is solely because of the "ONII-CHAN!". :L
Just remember that if you side with Hoshido.

She has to go. Now, this is way too early to kill them off so I assume that everyone featured in the cutscenes and official art will all be recurring bosses.

Last edited:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978

In the end it doesn't matter because you will choose both sides anyway......right?:confused:

Don't worry Marx.

I don't care equally for all of the male characters and most female characters I have seen.

I hate equally. No discrimination.
So I presume you are also on the "kill everyone" train?:evil: That is unless we could get a chance to get more attached to these characters.
Blood, adopted it doesn't matter.:troll:

Top Bottom