• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
If you side with Hoshido, you obviously can't support Camilla.

If you side with Nohr, tough luck, Camilla's your adopted sister.

IS knew exactly what they were doing.
That didn't stop people to S-support with Aversa.

I really like Camilla's design and the fact that she is a freakin Wyvern Rider makes everything even better. But I hope you can't S-support with her(if there is even something like marrigae in the game) just to see the rage unfold.:troll: IS reaction be like

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v

Oh well, my heart already belongs to Lady Elezir Elezir anyways. <3
Syrek officially the Robin social Virion.

Thanks for being ready to abandon @ Elezir Elezir for the first person you see. You deserve no pity.

It's okay, Elezir. You can bunk with me for now. You deserve better.

I may be a flirtatious gentleman my dear Hong, but my heart belongs to Elezir Elezir and Elezir Elezir alone. <3 She stole it from me long ago and I'm more than happy to let her have it. She's smart, charming, gosh darn cute in all her posts, strong, she tells it how it is with confidence and grace, supports her fellow tacticians with sincerity and makes me smile. She has all the qualities I admire and we've only just meet. If I say something romantic and charming to another, it is merely in jest, of that you have my assurance. I may say things to other woman, but I only truly mean them when I'm addressing Elezir Elezir .

So please, be at peace, for I have no desire to be with anyone else but Elezir Elezir , nor do I need anyone else. :4robinm:

Be careful, @ Elezir Elezir !
Why all this stuff happens when I'm away?:roll:
Either way, I don't mind it in any way. I'm always for threesomes or foursomes
But thank you @ Hong Hong and @ Hokori Hokori for being awesome:happysheep: I'll be more careful with @ S Syrek 's flirts:troll:

Who, personality wise, I'm more like? @The Soulless One is going to want to chew me on, I think, but I'd say Nah,if only for her down to Earth mentallity.
I'm not nearly as serious as she tries to be, though.

Oh yeah, damn. That handsome is your adopted brother. Even if I can get S-support with him, it wouldn't feel alright if the two grew up as siblings. Well, my eyes are set on the Marth-Soren-Mage like blonde now.:roll:

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
That didn't stop people to S-support with Aversa.

I really like Camilla's design and the fact that she is a freakin Wyvern Rider makes everything even better. But I hope you can't S-support with her(if there is even something like marrigae in the game) just to see the rage unfold.:troll: IS reaction be like
Oh my lord, that would be priceless.

Hey, has anyone seen MaskO'Gears recently?

I could have sworn he was just here...

Ah well.

Must have been imagining things.
Har har. :)

Really though, I'm basicly a more confident Robin. We both are optimistic realists with strong senses of loyalty.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I love how Ryouma's name was revealed but people are still calling him Lobster Lord.

I imagine Ryouma is somewhere in a cafe all depressed crying, "They won't stop calling me Lobster Lord" as Hinoka and Sakura comfort him.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
I love how Ryouma's name was revealed but people are still calling him Lobster Lord.

I imagine Ryouma is somewhere in a cafe all depressed crying, "They won't stop calling me Lobster Lord" as Hinoka and Sakura comfort him.
It's his own fault that he didn't introduce himself properly in the first trailer:troll:
Fans had to give him a nickname that's just too perfect to drop now.
Ryouma is boring, anyway

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
It's his own fault that he didn't introduce himself properly in the first trailer:troll:
Fans had to give him a nickname that's just too perfect to drop now.
Ryouma is boring, anyway
It sure is. BRING IN THE DANCING LOBSTER LORDS!

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Oh, I left dear Syrek speechless?
<3 Even your speechless self is gallant, dear, so don't worry.
:happysheep:
Thank you, m'lady, it puts my mind to ease hearing you say that.

But in all seriousness though, I meant what I said before in regards to all the amazing things about you and why I'm drawn to you. Just thought you should know. :) <3

D

Deleted member

Who, personality wise, I'm more like? @The Soulless One is going to want to chew me on, I think, but I'd say Nah,if only for her down to Earth mentallity.
I'm not nearly as serious as she tries to be, though.
I don't understand what I'm supposed to be chewing...? :confused:

Also serious Nah is best Nah. ~<3

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Question;

When the new patch comes out, are there any changes you'd like to see for Robin?

D

Deleted member

Question;

When the new patch comes out, are there any changes you'd like to see for Robin?
Midair Nosferatu (when it connects) not going to helpless (as I believe it does now, correct?)

Mostly because I feel like if you pulled off the wizardry to connect with it midair you shouldn't be punished by being forced to fall while incapable of anything.

On the topic of FE: A characters that we would be most similar to, I would hands down legitimately be most similar to
HnxKDRE.png
(far and away the most similar to) followed by Henry and Lon'Qu in that order.

Also this is a thing:

@ S Syrek X @ Elezir Elezir ?

approved.png

ROBIN THREAD OTP.

I DECLARE IT CANON.

Now kiss!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I kinda feel like I'd be a mix of Chrom, Olivia, and Kellam.

Depends on what people I'm around, you know?

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
I kinda feel like I'd be a mix of Chrom, Olivia, and Kellam.

Depends on what people I'm around, you know?
After last night, I kinda relate you and weeman with Aversa and Validar respectively cause he brainwashed you to the dark side :090:

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
I find the Levin sword back air to be more than fast enough. If it gets any faster I'd probably fall in love with the sword, and get a Hone-edge for a Morgan.
I personally want Arcfire to finish casting even if you get hit mid attack, the wind jab to be slightly stronger, and Nosferatu to have a greater range.

Hong

The Strongest
I don't know who I would be related to.

@Weeman

I think you've learned your lesson. I will set you free, for now,,,

But don't think I won't be keeping an eye on you. I gave up your room to @ Elezir Elezir . You'll be sleeping on the couch.:4falcon:

Speaking of which, if @ Elezir Elezir will still find it in her heart to accept that rogue @ S Syrek after his lecherous behaviour, than I shall do the same. Truth be told I always liked Syrek a lot so I'm glad I don't have to destroy him in the event he broke your heart.

Blakexd9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blakexd9
3DS FC
3566-1543-3794
I find the Levin sword back air to be more than fast enough. If it gets any faster I'd probably fall in love with the sword, and get a Hone-edge for a Morgan.
I personally want Arcfire to finish casting even if you get hit mid attack, the wind jab to be slightly stronger, and Nosferatu to have a greater range.
To be honest I'm not expecting any changes for her. She's balanced enough.

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
What...

I come back to the Robin social thread after a gazillion pages and I don't know what's going on anymore.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I'd personally be happy if Robin can just make it out without any nerfs, but there are definitely a few things I would love to see improved:

-Make the Wind Jab more reliable. If it could just keep opponents in place until the finishing hit, it could be a really nice move.
-A little more range/speed to Robin's grab would be nice.
-Any kind of buff to Nosferatu, whether it be an increased speed, range, or just not putting Robin in a helpless state when it connects in the air, could add even more utility to the move.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory

:GCB:
Throw Car

:GCB::GCR:
Rekka no Arm Flail

:GCB::GCD:
Frost Breath

:GCB::GCU:
Save Your Friends

Final Smash: Lex Wins
All other fighters are dropped into a blank, cubic, hideous-looking cityscape, and have two minutes to pass through all the rings or else they are removed from the match.

Lets make this a reality

Top Bottom