• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Burigu

Smash Ace
Nah, I don't really moderate Miiverse. I was just testing myself to see how long I could remain "serious" (but really that wasn't me pretending to be serious, that was more like me being a liar, so shh, don't tell anybody, k?). I just realized that it's so hard for me to not use GIFs and emotes because they're just so fun.

Don't worry your secret is safe with me!

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
It seems like the disjointed hitbox of (autocanceled) LSuair into LSdair works around 60% on most characters. I could see this being useful if you read an opponent's normal getup with good timing.

Here's a Vine of it. https://vine.co/v/O0nrxWVETEU
Sourspot Levin Uair also leads to Sweetspot Bair at 95-105% on all characters.

Sourspot Levin Bair -> Sweetspot Bair works too, but that precise hitbox though.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Robin looks kind of evil... almost psychotic. :laugh:

:231:
Sensory overload. He can't compute or determine tactics.

"What are these machines? What are these creatures? I've never seen a world like this! How did I even get here?"

:p

Aye, that's the one. I'm not a fan of steampunk. Doesn't help that the presentation has so much... brown, occasionally grey as well. Consequence of the motif it tries to convey.
That'd do it, haha. I love steampunk to death, so it's not a problem for me. :p :laugh:

Hong

The Strongest

Oh well, my heart already belongs to Lady Elezir anyways. <3
Syrek officially the Robin social Virion.

Thanks for being ready to abandon @Elezir for the first person you see. You deserve no pity.

It's okay, Elezir. You can bunk with me for now. You deserve better.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
*Walks in not knowing what's going on*

oh-my-goood.gif

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Syrek officially the Robin social Virion.

Thanks for being ready to abandon @Elezir for the first person you see. You deserve no pity.

It's okay, Elezir. You can bunk with me for now. You deserve better.

I may be a flirtatious gentleman my dear Hong, but my heart belongs to Elezir and Elezir alone. <3 She stole it from me long ago and I'm more than happy to let her have it. She's smart, charming, gosh darn cute in all her posts, strong, she tells it how it is with confidence and grace, supports her fellow tacticians with sincerity and makes me smile. She has all the qualities I admire and we've only just meet. If I say something romantic and charming to another, it is merely in jest, of that you have my assurance. I may say things to other woman, but I only truly mean them when I'm addressing Elezir.

So please, be at peace, for I have no desire to be with anyone else but Elezir, nor do I need anyone else. :4robinm:

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil

I may be a flirtatious gentleman my dear Hong, but my heart belongs to Elezir and Elezir alone. <3 She stole it from me long ago and I'm more than happy to let her have it. She's smart, charming, gosh darn cute in all her posts, strong, she tells it how it is with confidence and grace, supports her fellow tacticians with sincerity and makes me smile. She has all the qualities I admire and we've only just meet. If I say something romantic and charming to another, it is merely in jest, of that you have my assurance. I may say things to other woman, but I only truly mean them when I'm addressing Elezir.

So please, be at peace, for I have no desire to be with anyone else but Elezir, nor do I need anyone else. :4robinm:

Be careful, @Elezir!

Hong

The Strongest

ChibiValshe

Hold your breath with me
3DS FC
2723-9690-1869
*throws comfy pillows shaped like Robin's head and blankets*

...*keeps Lucina-shaped pillow*:lol:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So apparently I missed out on hilarious womanizing, bad jokes and general funnies.

And now the flavor comes in the theme of everyone dozing off.

Complimentary tune.

I kid you not: I was Googling the exact same thing.
We have quite the connection :084:

#VisibleTies

Now you know how it was like when me and @ S Syrek were caught posting the exact same Seinfeld gif that one time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

OK, so I go to sleep and I apparently missed everything.
(and I'm too lazy to look)

So... uhh... what Awakening character would I be? I can't be Robin; @ False Sense False Sense is Robin.

Where to? :troll:

I dunno, but we might find her with the help of her father, Liam Nelson.

I kid you not: I was Googling the exact same thing.

The Hongori is real.:084:
You're trying really, really hard to reach that S-Support.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
Dude LIQUID12A LIQUID12A it's 4:30 AM
Jesus.
Time is relative, my friend.

Again I patrol these halls alone in the morrow, only meeting other volunteers for the night watch every now and again, so my fellow tactician can sleep safe and sound after a night of conversation and fun.

There was a lot to catch up to, but it was worth it.
Though I wonder sometimes how I'll be able to when you guys and gals keep picking up speak as you did so far.

If I'd be a FE:A character, I'd totally be Gregor. One of the older members, trying to be always fun and upbeat, foreigner...
And Drakonis totally OK with that!

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
My old avatar is back!

Also, what in the world happened?
For many people, coming here at a time like yesterday takes something from their soul, twists it, morphs it. It's just a small change, but one irreversable. One that you feel throughout the rest of your life.

For us, it was tuesday sunday.

Last edited:
Top Bottom