• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Admittedly, I had a harder time finding what would fit you best, I knew I wanted something from Rekka no Ken, but I'm not as familiarized with its full soundtrack like the Tellius saga. Your avatar reminds me a lot of Pent, but I didn't find a theme related to him, so this song stood out considering you are our main researcher on Robin's data, so your knowledge could be compared to the wise of Athos in the game.
It should remind you of Pent. The face is Klein's, from FE6, and Klein is Pent's son.

Burigu

Smash Ace
I have never seen this behavior of Mods before, how I am supposed to take them seriosly for now on?? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
is that supposed to represent sadness and depression or that you feel company approaching? :4dedede:
I would hope company is approaching after all that since I could use a hug... just not more Sonic OCs.
Lucina gif Lucina gif Lucina gif-

LU. CI. NA.

:4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina:
Lucina fans? Here?

I will ask you not to be so preposterous.

You've seen nothing.
[Hong delivers a Critical Hit]
*Sound Effect plays*
"Not...now..."
"I-I'm sorry, brothers-in-arms. All I wanted...was a world with puns. But maybe laughter...isn't the best medicine..."

ChibiValshe

Hold your breath with me
3DS FC
2723-9690-1869
I have never seen this behavior of Mods before, how I am supposed to take them seriosly for know on?? :rolleyes:
Mods are only human, and have bouts of silliness like everyone else.

Some more than others.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
It is unfortunate that @ Opossum Opossum has been tainted by your corruption. A comrade of so many seasons... has fallen.

It has come to this. There can be no other way.

Opossum must die.
And don't think playing dead will save you this time.:107:
I'm always here...
...watching...
tumblr_nfvj4p3HJU1tpdcs9o1_500.gif

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
It should remind you of Pent. The face is Klein's, from FE6, and Klein is Pent's son.
That explains the slight difference on the chin despite being the same as Pent's sprite otherwise!
View attachment 46162
Better? I've always wondered if Ryu/Rick would make a good second rep for F-Zero.
it sure is, thanks!
Figured Opposum's would be Father's Back.

Cuz, you know, Chrom and dads and stuff, i dunno
it could have been, but then Hong killed him...

there's some irony in the protector of the group being the only killer of users here
*Sound Effect plays*
"Not...now..."
"I-I'm sorry, brothers-in-arms. All I wanted...was a world with puns. But maybe laughter...isn't the best medicine..."
Here lies Opossum: died from a shield bash on chapter 7 part 19, beloved mod, pun maker and Chrob Chrom supportter

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
>Is imagining theme song to Illusory Revelations #FE put in Sm4sh via DLC.

>....

>Wants song hacked in Sm4sh right now so I don't have to wait.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
*Sound Effect plays*
"Not...now..."
****ing Lunatic mode.

*soft reset*

Hong

The Strongest
A hug?

*wonders how many people have played this game*

it could have been, but then Hong killed him...

there's some irony in the protector of the group being the only killer of users here
Protectors protect you from more than just ghouls, fiends, ancient evils and fierce dragons. We protect you from more than prologue bandits, foreign invaders, and allies turned foes. We protect you from more than just corrupted souls, Weemans and trolls.

Protectors also protect you from sorrow, insecurity and worry. As your sworn protector, it is I who will bear the burden of guilt of having to strike down one we love so dearly, so no one else has to. After all, it can be said that a strike to the heart is the most fierce blow of all... and I will take a thousand strikes to my heart before I let you suffer one of your own.
What's so funny? I'm being serious. #DorfPatrol
You're just so cute, is all. I like you Hokori. :)

Burigu

Smash Ace
Mods are only human, and have bouts of silliness like everyone else.

Some more than others.
I was just being sarcastic, I know people have feelings and personalities, EXCEPT Miiverse ADMINS of course, they warn you for saying a japanise player was good in a post...

We did that before?
Well I did :4larry:
We're just regular users with red usernames. :4dedede:

Many just assume we're like this all the time:

But deep down we're all like:

Of course I was only joking dear Moderators you do a great job all the time, you never dissapointed me in banning people I don't like. :4pacman:

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
On a scale from 1 to 10 just how cereal are you right now?
I dunno anymore. @ Opossum Opossum played with my post :(

But I don't feel like changing it back...

You're just so cute, is all. I like you Hokori. :)
Such sweet words could almost make me stop being so serious all of the time.

I was just being sarcastic, I know people have feelings and personalities, EXCEPT Miiverse ADMINS of course, they warn you for saying a japanise player was good in a post...
I'm also a moderator for the Miiverse community.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
>Is imagining theme song to Illusory Revelations #FE put in Sm4sh via DLC.

>....

>Wants song hacked in Sm4sh right now so I don't have to wait.
Translation of song:

I want to destroy
Will you be able to heal me from loneliness, from pain
And all things I had cherished
(Reincarnation, Realization, Reincarnation)
I want to disappear

Sounds of a city that never sleeps, the melancholy of these fake smiles
These real motive hiding, someday, somewhere as we had never seen them
Even if nobody speak about things as insecurity, we know about it

I want to destroy
These courageous acts I had cherished
But then, I won’t be able to be honest
Even if I’m lost or in trouble, if you ever ask me,
At least, I’ll destroy this pain and this loneliness
(Reincarnation, Realization, Reincarnation)
I want to reincarnate....

Yeah, that'll fit on Colosseum just fine.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Can I just say how much I love the look of the Fire Emblem characters in Code Name: STEAM? Like, this would make an amazing poster or wallpaper.

Burigu

Smash Ace
I dunno anymore. @ Opossum Opossum played with my post :(

But I don't feel like changing it back...

Such sweet words could almost make me stop being so serious all of the time.

I'm also a moderator for the Miiverse community.
Tough job then! between all those people exchanging friend codes and looking for girlfriends, I sometimes think you must be machines to keep up with all that!
If you are indeed one of course

ChibiValshe

Hold your breath with me
3DS FC
2723-9690-1869
Can I just say how much I love the look of the Fire Emblem characters in Code Name: STEAM? Like, this would make an amazing poster or wallpaper.

Lucina is still the best.

:awesome:

Still left wanting her amiibo.:mad088:

Hong

The Strongest

Truth be told, I like this art style for these characters more than the art work in Awakening.

Not that the Awakening character art is at all bad, but this seems more bold and distinct. It's kind of ironic because them aside I'm actually turned off by the rest of Codename STEAM's visual presentation.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Lucina is still the best.

:awesome:

Still left wanting her amiibo.:mad088:
Lucina looks so sassy in that picture, in retrospect. :laugh:

And I still need all Fire Emblem amiibos...when Ike is currently the easiest to find, it's saying something, and you can't even find Ike...

Truth be told, I like this art style for these characters more than the art work in Awakening.

Not that the Awakening character art is at all bad, but this seems more bold and distinct. It's kind of ironic because them aside I'm actually turned off by the rest of Codename STEAM's visual presentation.
Awww, no love for the rest of STEAM's art? :p

I just love it because I love the entire steampunk aesthetic, as well as that old comic book-y style. Though if either of those put you off I can see why you don't dig the art style. :laugh:

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Can I just say, I want Codename Steam but refuse to get it until I get a Ike Amiibo.

Thank you, based Gamestop for canceled preorders...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Can I just say, I want Codename Steam but refuse to get it until I get a Ike Amiibo.

Thank you, based Gamestop for canceled preorders...
This is basically my situation, but with Marth. Luckily he'll be restocked soon.

ChibiValshe

Hold your breath with me
3DS FC
2723-9690-1869
Lucina looks so sassy in that picture, in retrospect. :laugh:

And I still need all Fire Emblem amiibos...when Ike is currently the easiest to find, it's saying something, and you can't even find Ike...

I just love it because I love the entire steampunk aesthetic, as well as that old comic book-y style. Though if either of those put you off I can see why you don't dig the art style. :laugh:
We all know who the Mistress of Sass is, though.:4robinf:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Tough job then! between all those people exchanging friend codes and looking for girlfriends, I sometimes think you must be machines to keep up with all that!
If you are indeed one of course
Nah, I don't really moderate Miiverse. I was just testing myself to see how long I could remain "serious" (but really that wasn't me pretending to be serious, that was more like me being a liar, so shh, don't tell anybody, k?). I just realized that it's so hard for me to not use GIFs and emotes because they're just so fun.

Last edited:

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
By the way all, the Fire Emblem Awakening Draft is still open in the Fire Emblem Social. We currently have one group of five but the more the merrier.

We need Coolpool2 to pick his next unit.

Last edited:

Blakexd9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blakexd9
3DS FC
3566-1543-3794
It seems like the disjointed hitbox of (autocanceled) LSuair into LSdair works around 60% on most characters. I could see this being useful if you read an opponent's normal getup with good timing.

Here's a Vine of it. https://vine.co/v/O0nrxWVETEU

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest

Aye, that's the one. I'm not a fan of steampunk. Doesn't help that the presentation has so much... brown, occasionally grey as well. Consequence of the motif it tries to convey.

The style of American comics and cartoons can be a mixed bag. Like, I love the art style used in Skullgirls, though the fanservicing art decisions ruins it. :(
Ooh, let me dance with you!

Last edited:
Top Bottom