• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
The topic of sonic OC's with the new recruits will never get old, or die for that matter. I just hope they don't find us too scary, we're all moderately normal and socially acceptable people.

...Right?

Though speaking of Sonic OC's...

It could be my attraction towards blondes, but I don't think that one's half bad at all. I mean of course I've seen worse and it could be better, but despite it trying to be a super saiyan female hedgehog; it's alright.

I don't know what kind of sorcery happened, but now I feel inclined to do some searching.
Just the usual Robin Social activities here. :estatic:
Don't be fooled! It's all a trick to lure you in with sexy Super Saiyan hedgehogs! :sadsheep:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Decided to try and see if I could relate some Fire Emblem music with the users of the board, I'm just starting and it's not necessarily precise (there's some bias regarding things like avatars you might have used and overall preference on FE stuff), but it's just done for fun. Will try to assign some to other users later down the road.
Raziek
Hong
Weeman
Nonspecificguy
Moydow
Shrooby
I don't know what I was expecting on mine, but that was a DAMN fine pick.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Dude, what if they made Pokemon Conquest vs. Fire Emblem! I'd play the hell out of that game!
I can see it now; Chrom is riding a Gogoat, while weilding a Bronzor as a shield and a Honedge for a blade.

Yeah, I too would throw my money and more for this idea to become real.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Decided to try and see if I could relate some Fire Emblem music with the users of the board, I'm just starting and it's not necessarily precise (there's some bias regarding things like avatars you might have used and overall preference on FE stuff), but it's just done for fun. Will try to assign some to other users later down the road.
oh wow

xD

That's beautiful.~

Dude, what if they made Pokemon Conquest vs. Fire Emblem! I'd play the hell out of that game!
That's a lot of crossing over going on.
Let's just make is Pokemon Conquest vs. SMTxFE so it's a real party. :4pacman:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
:roll:
You guys are way too active today, that I can't properly keep up.

Great, continue to be awesome, Robin social.:4robinm::4robinf:

Pokemon Conquest 2 is looking really good guys

View attachment 46154

I actually wouldn't mind a sequel to that game, outside of some minor changes to it.
Are we going to post parody images of the new game now?

Sure, why not.

Also, @Matsuokai, my apologies, seems like I forgot to welcome you properly.The thingy with Oliver left me a bit dumbfounded
Welcome, dear.:happysheep:

:roll:

Last edited:

ChibiValshe

Hold your breath with me
3DS FC
2723-9690-1869
Active social thread is active. I wonder what other social threads are active...?:drifloon:

Elezir

Active social thread is active. I wonder what other social threads are active...?:drifloon:
Zelda social, no doubt.
Other than that...well, Ness social has some posts here and there, but that's about, way less than here.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
The new thread title

Raziek
Hong
Weeman
Nonspecificguy
Moydow
Shrooby
I approve greatly.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I've been stalking this thread for quite a while, but like in most cases, nerves hit me like a ton of bricks. BUT, I've decided to say something. Anything. I just wanna say something... as well as show off my avatar
Heya Matsuokai! ^o^ It's a pleasant surprise to see you grace this social thread with your lovely presence. I'm super happy you decided to say something, and please, don't feel nervous, your among friends and fellow tacticians. :3

As a gentleman and a unabashed flirt, I can assure you that you are most welcome here, m'lady. :4robinm:

Also, welcome back @ Pacack Pacack ! ^w^ It's awesome to see you return to us you Pac-loving son of a pellet! :4pacman:

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!! :4robinm::4robinf::102:

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
The title...
The seeds i planted... have sprouted.
Never will you be able to ignore it anymore.
It is a part of thy souls now.
Even vanquished from existence...
...I won

Elezir

It's revenge for everyone dissing my pun. :p
I...I...
I have no arguments against that.
These cursed OC's are always brought up again and again in this thread, so...

I screenshotted that for posterity, though.

Edit: @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy is back, it seems:roll:I missed chu, dear.

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
The new thread title

I approve greatly.
...Okay, who renamed the Robin social thread?

inb4 :079:
I didn't even notice the title change until I read your guy's posts about it. I love it, and stay classy San Diego Robin Social.

492.gif

Edit: Hooray for hitting my 1,000th post. Pretty sure that the Robin the hedgehog Social makes for at least a 3rd of that amount if not over half.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I sense another of my liking prowess.

Show yourself, @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy !

We must form together to create an ultimate liking monstrosity such as the world has never seen and could never be truly prepared for.

:4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman:

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
The title...
The seeds i planted... have sprouted.
Never will you be able to ignore it anymore.
It is a part of thy souls now.
Even vanquished from existence...
...I won
It is unfortunate that @ Opossum Opossum has been tainted by your corruption. A comrade of so many seasons... has fallen.

It has come to this. There can be no other way.

Opossum must die.
And don't think playing dead will save you this time.:107:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I sense another of my liking prowess.

Show yourself, @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy !

We must form together to create an ultimate liking monstrosity such as the world has never seen and could never be truly prepared for.

:4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman::4pacman:
@ender_idk Looks like you've got more competition.

May our alert boxes be sparred from this mayhem of liking.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
My new/old signature reflects how I feel when Sonic OC postings return:

Yes! <3

Also, I totally get the reference for @ shrooby shrooby . Clever girl.
is that supposed to represent sadness and depression or that you feel company approaching? :4dedede:
I don't know what I was expecting on mine, but that was a DAMN fine pick.
Admittedly, I had a harder time finding what would fit you best, I knew I wanted something from Rekka no Ken, but I'm not as familiarized with its full soundtrack like the Tellius saga. Your avatar reminds me a lot of Pent, but I didn't find a theme related to him, so this song stood out considering you are our main researcher on Robin's data, so your knowledge could be compared to the wise of Athos in the game.
oh wow

xD

That's beautiful.~

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
It is unfortunate that @ Opossum Opossum has been tainted by your corruption. A comrade of so many seasons... has fallen.

Opossum must die.
Welp, that makes Opposum FE song easy to choose

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
View attachment 46162
Better? I've always wondered if Ryu/Rick would make a good second rep for F-Zero.
I've always thought Black Shadow or Samurai Goroh would be a more likely choice. Rick would be a cool pick though since he is a space cop not to mention
awarded the title of Captain Falcon at the end of the anime

Apparently one of Falcon's new alts (the really blue one) is supposed to take designs from Rick's outfit.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I have returned.

For some reason I stopped getting alerts for this thread. So I obviously missed a few pages that I didn't get to like. Sorry, guys. :(

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
@ender_idk Looks like you've got more competition.

May our alert boxes be sparred from this mayhem of liking.

F̨͙̤̲̩̰͗͐̿͋E̹̬͈̜̤ͬ́A̾̈́̄ͤ͂̕R͙̲͈̈͆͒̐ ̯͖̯̠̩̫̺ͧ̃̌̄ͦ̀̈M͉̩̻̟̙͂̿̉͝E,͎͙͗̑̌̌̾ ̨͓̦̜̤͇ͅFO̘̍̽̌̎R͔̣͖͓͚̥̍̿̎̀͒ͅ ̪̝͕͎͙̃̏̒͒͐̋ͥI̯̭͇ ̑͌̾͏A̱̦͉̪͙̪͙͗ͪ͒̒̒̚Mͤ͞ ̗̥͈̲̰̰ͧͬ̐ͪ̏͂̕Ą̑ͦT̬͔͉̊͊̎̎͘T̢̖̩̹̞̹̤͊Ḛ̻̻̯̣̜N̶͌ͮ͆͒T̟͍̺͚̪ͭ̀I̳̻̪̼̋̿Ȍ̐҉̺̟N͚̪͚ͩ̅ͥ ̲͙̭̲͛̂̾̈́̿Iͫ͐N̥̖̂̕C̜̮̜̫̭̳̃͆͑͝Ãͤ̐ͮ͑̒R͒ͣ̎ͥ̂͋͑N̬̜̲̦̜ͨ̉ͨ̀A̷͖̖̥͌͗̐͛͆Ṭ̞͔ͧ̇̽̇̌͢E̱̬̳͒̐͆ͬ̑̆ͪ!̩̜̤͙͉͐ͦ̔

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
Currently I think that unless F-Zero gets a new game, it should not get a second rep.
The obvious answer is that F-Zero gets both.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Opossum must die.
[Hong delivers a Critical Hit]
*Sound Effect plays*
"Not...now..."
"I-I'm sorry, brothers-in-arms. All I wanted...was a world with puns. But maybe laughter...isn't the best medicine..."

Top Bottom